Hey old RT, whats up!!

Options
Lierre - Raging Tide
Lierre - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Lierre here! Amarante is here too!! She'll post through me - she doesn't remember how to log in anymore hahaha. Neither of us play anything anymore. Too busy with work now, but....

We both caught the nostalgia bug so lets reminisce together! How is rt doing? How has it been in the last few years?

Amarante:
RabidFishy and FortySeven still around? I hope Leni, Mara, and the rest of the crew from Leviathan and Vicious circa 2010/2011 are doing good! Oh, did Veritas ever get his car back?

P.S. Frankieraye, if you're still here, I would like to share incriminating memories: Back in 2008 on HT, I was in a full squad in TT. I was with Crim and 4 others. You teleported into our instance to check on us. Every time the timer ran out you would be kicked, but then return again. You came in and said hi and we chatted a bit. Then you left. Well, I have to fess up: I was cheating at the time. I was multiclienting 3 other characters. We were also glitching everything. Its been 6 years and there is no way I care enough now!

Lierre:
How is Plow doing? Is he alive somewhere? How is Sigg/VOT? Do you guys still play? Shoutout to the people i met in vertu, levi, marine(?), and that russian guild :D Esp Akai, syko, frostwish, hakaisha, stormie, ukokokoko!! LUM, Man, Luci, and those super OP chinese players you guys scared me so much but you were actually super nice! I never thanked you back then lol. My english also got better :3
Please state the nature of your medical emergency.
Post edited by Lierre - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'm glad to inform Frostwish is a part of my faction and seems to be doing well, their barb is in Vicious, :)
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Plow hasn't been seen for awhile, 47 scammed me 250 mil, scammed other people and quit game : ( I did not see that one coming. Vot got married had a baby, mara also retired to irl. Luci is still around and LuM around somewhere too!

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lierre:
    Thanks Man haha. Go qqme!! (if you're still the leader of that). Just so you know, I was on my 99 culti (or was it 100?) and I had to do a boss fight in tt. Idk how you got into our group, but you kinda showed up to help and never said anything. You just mashed your face against the keyboard and everything died. That was really appreciated for us newbies.

Its good to hear that vot is doing good. Makin them gainz. Kid gainz. He should call his baby Kid Vott if you know what i mean :) I left after vertu died off and never kept in contact with them so I was a little worried since there was some drama going on

Its kinda crazy how you guys are still playing!! Seriously. wtf. haha. QQme and vicious are still around so the whole faction tw thing still keeps players playing i guess. Thats one thing pwi really did well. I hope luci is still op as ever. We once TWed against him and I remember I had like 10k hp and really decent gear and he still crit me for 30k. I kinda just left my laptop at that point

Oh!! Colum, good to hear! Though... hmm... she must have cloned herself if youre referring to her in the plural sense lol.

Does James/Kawaiii still play?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lierre:
    Oh!! Colum, good to hear! Though... hmm... she must have cloned herself if youre referring to her in the plural sense lol.

It was a singular they. b:chuckle One interesting part in english grammar.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Frankieraye's been gone for a while now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Frankieraye's been gone for a while now.

Amarate:
    I think he left in 2011? I stopped playing sometime around then, but I remember there was a forum post about him leaving. He was my favorite mod and I shed a tear. Just a tear.

It was a singular they. b:chuckle One interesting part in english grammar.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

Lierre:
    Oh that makes sense!! I know frost's gender so i dont think of... their (ha!) barb in a genderless sense. something something privacy lol
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lierre:
    Oh that makes sense!! I know frost's gender so i dont think of... their (ha!) barb in a genderless sense. something something privacy lol

It is actually a "they", as far as I know. And RT is pretty much SSDD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It is actually a "they", as far as I know. And RT is pretty much SSDD.

packs then tw then packs
    packs
    packs
    packs
    packs
    packs
    packs then tw then packs
    packs then tw then packs

keep the tradition alive!!
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    packs then tw then packs
    packs
    packs
    packs
    packs
    packs
    packs then tw then packs
    packs then tw then packs

keep the tradition alive!!

Pretty much. Hence why I quit playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • robmonsta
    robmonsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    <<Fishy, i dont know how to fix this thing to say my char, i think i broke it. anyways i do still play although lately i just bot and tw and respond to pm's when i see them b:shutup what have you two been up to?
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    James pops on every once in a while
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    robmonsta wrote: »
    <<Fishy, i dont know how to fix this thing to say my char, i think i broke it. anyways i do still play although lately i just bot and tw and respond to pm's when i see them b:shutup what have you two been up to?

Lierre:
    fishy!!!!!! still got them dreads? :p

Ya the new arc stuff is really weird!! I dont remember any of my friends character's in game names so their account names are just odd. Id pm you in game but no idea how! Hmm theres some client we have to download? i ran into it like a year ago when i tried to redownload and i though it was super sketch

Anywayyy, we dont play much anymore. I really wish we could!! I really miss pw. Tried out other games and none of them really had the cool community or the toxicity(?) lol. Weve both graduated since then. Michelle packed up, moved east and works the 9 to 5 now. Its actually more like 7 to 7 so she hates her job haha. I was doing research but my prof is leaving and im not too interested in being a grad student. So.. im happy being unemployed and lazy :DDDD

pops every once in a while

Lierre:
    eh
    hehe
    hehehehehe
  • robmonsta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lierre:
    fishy!!!!!! still got them dreads? :p

Ya the new arc stuff is really weird!! I dont remember any of my friends character's in game names so their account names are just odd. Id pm you in game but no idea how! Hmm theres some client we have to download? i ran into it like a year ago when i tried to redownload and i though it was super sketch

Anywayyy, we dont play much anymore. I really wish we could!! I really miss pw. Tried out other games and none of them really had the cool community or the toxicity(?) lol. Weve both graduated since then. Michelle packed up, moved east and works the 9 to 5 now. Its actually more like 7 to 7 so she hates her job haha. I was doing research but my prof is leaving and im not too interested in being a grad student. So.. im happy being unemployed and lazy :DDDD

D: i wish i was unemployed. can't fix lazy though. Where on the east coast? and what'd you two do at school, other than starcraft(fromwhatiremember). but yea, arc sux but new people have to get it pretty much.
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    robmonsta wrote: »
    D: i wish i was unemployed. can't fix lazy though. Where on the east coast? and what'd you two do at school, other than starcraft(fromwhatiremember). but yea, arc sux but new people have to get it pretty much.

Lierre:
    Starcraft, lol, wow (for a bit), tequila (many bits), homework (many many bits) and coffee (all the other bits). hmm something like that? Other than gaming, i dont think we did anything else fun related. I did some stuff for robotics similar to what amazon is doing with their copters and google is doing with their cars. zzzzzz

Amarante:
    Virginia or Delaware depending on the assignment. Using my vacation time to visit Lierre. In school, I'd stayed cooped up in my room playing video games and losing my eyesight. I would occasionally go and blow things up and continue losing my eyesight! b:pleased
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Amara!! Falcoooooooon PUNCH!! :D

How u been doing? It's so nice to hear again from you :D
    I still have you on my FL xD Along with Dylusia, Fleuri, Kirandria and them from back in the day :P

RT forums suck completely now, i check them like once a month or so, so it was rather fortunate i saw Lierre's name on a thread and i was like "oh! Ama's sister!" so i had to check it out xD

Btw if there's other old Vicious reading this, this is the person to blame for bringing me to faction. Then she quit and left me in your clutches D: (Yes, at Beesh's and them mercy >.<) But i was somehow able to survive and i love it here :D

I've missed you! Im so glad i could say hi to you :D
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Amara!! Falcoooooooon PUNCH!! :D

How u been doing? It's so nice to hear again from you :D
    I still have you on my FL xD Along with Dylusia, Fleuri, Kirandria and them from back in the day :P

RT forums suck completely now, i check them like once a month or so, so it was rather fortunate i saw Lierre's name on a thread and i was like "oh! Ama's sister!" so i had to check it out xD

Btw if there's other old Vicious reading this, this is the person to blame for bringing me to faction. Then she quit and left me in your clutches D: (Yes, at Beesh's and them mercy >.<) But i was somehow able to survive and i love it here :D

I've missed you! Im so glad i could say hi to you :D

Amarante:
    Pawnch!

I see those names and, for all that is holy, I can't remember them. I recognize the names, but not much else! You were a wiz and Dyl was an archer and... well that's it :< Honestly, I did not think there would be anyone who remembered me. I was such a solo player back then. And quiet too! Listening-in on Team China in vent and watching Team English in chat.

Old Vicious, Leni? What am I, an ancient relic? :<
    I was in that oddball faction that held RT for a long time, but it was all QQme, Infamy, and Levi back then (I was about to say Radiance and Empire which would make me a relic, hah!). I don't know how I got into Levi, but there we were. Couri had some kind of personal issue going on so he dropped off the face of the planet and we couldn't TW. That went on for a few weeks. All of the Levi officers decided to create a new faction so the core members migrated to Vicious.

At the time, I was average with rank 8, but after a few months rank 9 came out. Busy helping Lierre get her rank 8 so not much time to work on my own gear. At that level, the gear grind was ridiculous and the expectations on sins were really something else. I watched Plow, Pooh, and them and I said "there is no way I'm farming that or paying for it to stay relevant". I was burned out and school was kicking in so I left. For the better though: IRL gainz too stronk.

So there's that. The SuperFaction: Vicious Genesis, chapter 1. Amen. You used to be a cute 'lil level 60 thing derping around in your culti. Forty, Rob, and I met at level 30 outside that big tree city and raced our way to 100. And Veritas sold his car for pw. Good times, good times.
  • robmonsta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lmao yea, i remember you tanking dismal shade for me @ like lv 60 and i didnt know what a charm was :D
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Couri didnt drop off the face of earth.. he went to qqme lol
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    tell amarante fapper said hi and to log her butt on skype more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Amarante:
    Sorry for my late reply, guys! Work started again and the daily grind is too strong :<
    Couri didnt drop off the face of earth.. he went to qqme lol

Same thing, right?! Just kidding. The faction drama from back then was so delicious. All I remember was that one day everyone in Levi was raging mad and the next day Vicious popped out with its tan-grey website and mass applications from the others jumping ship (i.e. moi).
    tell amarante fapper said hi and to log her butt on skype more!

Tell Fapper McFaperson von Faphat that Amarante is a strong, independent hermit that needs no Skype!
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Amarante:
    Sorry for my late reply, guys! Work started again and the daily grind is too strong :<

Same thing, right?! Just kidding. The faction drama from back then was so delicious. All I remember was that one day everyone in Levi was raging mad and the next day Vicious popped out with its tan-grey website and mass applications from the others jumping ship (i.e. moi).

Tell Fapper McFaperson von Faphat that Amarante is a strong, independent hermit that needs no Skype!

I think ur mistaking 2 separate times ppl jumped ship from levi lol
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Plow hasn't been seen for awhile, 47 scammed me 250 mil, scammed other people and quit game : ( I did not see that one coming. Vot got married had a baby, mara also retired to irl. Luci is still around and LuM around somewhere too!

<3

Somemod please ban this guy - yet again in violation of the naming and shaming rule! OBSCENE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hi there! b:cute

*ghost waves happily at everyone* ... *drifiting off again*.... *drifting* ... *off* .. .
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    b:bye
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz