Lev100 Sage/Demon Culti 2014

Options
Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
So how does the quest line work for the Culti now?
Since the new update do we still need to unlock the OHT maps?

Or is still the same old routine where you gotta unlock all the OHT maps to become Cele sage/demon b:cry
Post edited by Peterpeterm - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    All maps are unlocked and rb's are reduced to 1 and they took out the room 28 in cube and maps are unlocked and 3- tt part of the culti is gone so its mega easy now.
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    All maps are unlocked and rb's are reduced to 1 and they took out the room 28 in cube and maps are unlocked and 3- tt part of the culti is gone so its mega easy now.

I really hope so! Il keep doing my Culti and keep this updated! really wishing for no quest line for oht junkb:thanks
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I really hope so! Il keep doing my Culti and keep this updated! really wishing for no quest line for oht junkb:thanks

I can guarantee it, in fact, since just today I have been doing culti on one of my alts.
    All maps are unlocked, but you still need to do the first quest chain that gives you the chrono key, so basically you still need to do the quests to unlock the first map, but that doesn't take that long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PlagueEphlik - Harshlands
    PlagueEphlik - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    interesting this thread has come up because i just recently come back after 2 years to try and get back in game to my 101 seeker which needs the 100 cult and im having trouble finding anyone else ( 5 more ) to open GV is it? Or is that wut rb is? to get the Cinnabar?( i forget all my abbreviations ) Maybe its just my server but the ammount of dependency on others to get certain things done especially when there are seemingly very few new players coming into game to even be in the same boat with is enough to just make me not bother or drive away any attempting new players.

however if they did make those changes mentioned i guess im almost done with the hardest part
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You still need to unlock the first OHT map. Once that is unlocked you can ignore the rest of the OHT quest chain if you so desire since you will have access to all the OHT maps.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Finding a squad for the final part of the culti (full Delta run) can be a hassle. There's players who like to do it though - send a shout in the worldchannel on a friday afternoon around 4 or 5 pm servertime, you should be okay.
    You can solo it up until then.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    interesting this thread has come up because i just recently come back after 2 years to try and get back in game to my 101 seeker which needs the 100 cult and im having trouble finding anyone else ( 5 more ) to open GV is it? Or is that wut rb is? to get the Cinnabar?( i forget all my abbreviations ) Maybe its just my server but the ammount of dependency on others to get certain things done especially when there are seemingly very few new players coming into game to even be in the same boat with is enough to just make me not bother or drive away any attempting new players.

however if they did make those changes mentioned i guess im almost done with the hardest part

That is actually really easy if you wait for a day when bh 100 is bh delta. Just ask for lead after you guys finish the bh, go to start and go alone to the cinabar, you only need to farm it. After that you only need to give 10 God's tea to an npc then you need full delta run, and you're done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]