So,coming back

Options
Night$aber - Dreamweaver
Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Coming back to the game after a while,i have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind answering. (Specifically Morai server,but any will do)
-How is the community,as in,are players helpful,and is there still a large playerbase for different level ranges?
-What is meridian?
-What is war avatar feature?
-What are primal skills/reawakening?
-How is the economy recently?
-Is it hard to make money for non cash shoppers to afford decent gear?(I'd suppose G16 with average refines is decent from what i've understood,which is what im aiming for).And what are the possibilities of making money?
Ty for your time.
Post edited by Night$aber - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Economy is good.. atm..

There is new way earning coins auto culti (bot) legal now.. so u can farm coin even afk. or while sleeping and sell DQ and get million of coins and save for dencent g16 gear in week or more..
    Your an ELF so coins is not an issue.. atleast not for me.b:chuckle
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    -What is meridian?
    If u know what they are called you could just search forums for more info tbh, there are lots of threads.
    I play in Sanctuary server and our prices are rather crazy, from what i have read it's happening in all servers.
    -Is it hard to make money for non cash shoppers to afford decent gear?(I'd suppose G16 with average refines is decent from what i've understood,which is what im aiming for).And what are the possibilities of making money?
    Thanks to the new botting system (auto-cultivation) you can earn money easily while afk.
    Ty for your time.
    About playerbase.. idk. I would say there are lots of helpful people out there, low lvl zones are rather empty tho.
  • Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Well thanks,guess i could search those things up instead of asking people to copy paste again xD.And i'm not an elf anymore,i'm going to roll a barb or mystic :D.
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    dont roll a barb they are too fat, joke..

there is alot of guide like Astrelle with regards for your Avatar and Reawaken concern..

Cyah Mate.
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Coming back to the game after a while,i have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind answering. (Specifically Morai server,but any will do)
    -How is the community,as in,are players helpful,and is there still a large playerbase for different level ranges?
    -What is meridian?
    Ty for your time.

Most of the Q's can be answered by any server occupant with the exception of economy which IMO isn't great for the standard player, great I suppose if u can farm loads, have multi-bots and are a seller. Gold hovers around 3.4/3.5m, tokens jumped from 28k 2 days ago to 35k today and seem to be in very short supply, hp charms anywhere between 15m-18m - having recently moved from DW to Morai myself the cost of things very much surprised me.
  • Maxxxson - Dreamweaver
    Maxxxson - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Most of the Q's can be answered by any server occupant with the exception of economy which IMO isn't great for the standard player, great I suppose if u can farm loads, have multi-bots and are a seller. Gold hovers around 3.4/3.5m, tokens jumped from 28k 2 days ago to 35k today and seem to be in very short supply, hp charms anywhere between 15m-18m - having recently moved from DW to Morai myself the cost of things very much surprised me.

So for DW, Golds at 2.3-2.4m
    Tokens are at 20.5k,
    HP charms around 9-10m.

It is very easy to make coins now with the new instance Flowsilver Palace in Primal world (around 3-3.5m a day for finishing this daily instance for freaking free basically (30 ish minutes).
    Auto cultivating (ingame bot basically) is also great for this.
    That aside, all the weekly events also make a lot of money, if you are willing to take part and take your ego out of the way.

Meridian is basically a stat increase for Pdef, Mdef, HP, and Patk/Matk..by doing that you have to open random gates
    (picture it like the tv show where you could win money , you have doors that give you the stat increase, and doors that give you nothing)

Rest you better look up as its too complicated to explain to you via forum
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    -What is meridian?
    Ty for your time.

Search Function answers first 3 out of 5.

Economy on Morai is considered the most expensive (take Gold Prices, we have capped it a few weeks ago at 4mil p/gold, it's slowly down to around 3.2 now I believe), with perfect tokens of luck at 30k ea and climbing thanks to all our greedy merchers.

As for making money as non-casher, you're easily able to make enough for G16 +5 (with 1 item to +7 with free orbs from rewards system ingame) with little effort. With reawakening and the drastic increase in strength possible you can solo farm most TT's and make a good profit even without x2 on.

Population/player-wise we have some rotten apples as any server has, but in general it remains quite helpful server, if you ask nicely that is :P but don't ask once for help with [insert bh] and then trashtalk the server 2sec later about not getting help, that won't get people far.
    Despite people mindlessly claiming there are no new players, we still see BH-runs from fb19 to lv100 every day, so playerrange-wise we're quite spread out but ofc with the biggest population being lv100+ and reawakened.
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So for DW, Golds at 2.3-2.4m
    Tokens are at 20.5k,
    HP charms around 9-10m.

It is very easy to make coins now with the new instance Flowsilver Palace in Primal world (around 3-3.5m a day for finishing this daily instance for freaking free basically (30 ish minutes).
    Auto cultivating (ingame bot basically) is also great for this.
    That aside, all the weekly events also make a lot of money, if you are willing to take part and take your ego out of the way.

Meridian is basically a stat increase for Pdef, Mdef, HP, and Patk/Matk..by doing that you have to open random gates
    (picture it like the tv show where you could win money , you have doors that give you the stat increase, and doors that give you nothing)

Rest you better look up as its too complicated to explain to you via forum
    I do miss DW prices b:cry
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I searched those things on the forum but i still have a question.To re-enter primal world,and gain access to flowsilver palace and other dailies,do i have to reborn (as in getting to level 1) and re-level before doing that?I suppose it will take a while before i can start doing the primal world dailies that way.
    Btw,thanks for the help.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I searched those things on the forum but i still have a question.To re-enter primal world,and gain access to flowsilver palace and other dailies,do i have to reborn (as in getting to level 1) and re-level before doing that?I suppose it will take a while before i can start doing the primal world dailies that way.
    Btw,thanks for the help.

You are correct. After you RB you go to level 1 in your starter city. You will then see a couple different new quest lines.

Importantly all quests will then be 4 x the normal xp, so levelling is really quick. Dailies in Primal start at 50.

For an example, I have an rb seeker at level 82. I have not done ANY of the new quests but I can still do the lower level primal dailies for good exp. Oh yeah and I rb'd on that seeker about 6 days ago I think, it might have been 5, but I haven't been playing that much with it either - you level fast.
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Fair enough,ty.

Edit:Nvm found anything else i wanted,great job guys :D