Maintenance Discussion [5/13/14] COMPLETE

Options
124»

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ye no news. And i looked in the boutique, but i saw nothing interesting.
    But i must say, i always skip the "packs" section.

It is time for MOGs (& GSTs if you play to sale them together). All the merchants are sold out of these and its been about as long as the average interval between sales.... Oh well next week then i guess
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    No. I hate auto-squad features, and if I'm forced into a squad, I'll instantly drop.
    I don't even know how to activate it, but I don't like it. Especially how in the past, some people would try to force their way into squading, only to ask for cleric buffs....

Well, at least I know how they were doing it now....even if I did fly away, or pretend to be AFK 90% of the time that they did that.... XD (I don't mind buffing, but at least ask and be patient so that I can do what I'm trying to do first...)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • MissMario - Raging Tide
    MissMario - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot open 100 Horselord's Bounty
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot open 100 Horselord's Bounty
    Here is where I posted the result.
    Please use that thread for future requests like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Why such a horrible/ugly fash in boutique and yet again pretty one in pack D:
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Why such a horrible/ugly fash in boutique and yet again pretty one in pack D:

Common greed, so you spend more money by trying to get the pack, typical for this greedy company.
  • dtz
    dtz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It's all pretty subjective, really - I like the direct sale fashion way more than the chance pack fashion.
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So for the first time ever my attempts to download the latest patch are failing.
    During the download basically nothing happens and after a few minutes I get a PWI pop-up telling me download has failed and to try again.

Anyone have a link to a manual patch and any instructions how to use it?
    Never had to before.... :(
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So for the first time ever my attempts to download the latest patch are failing.
    During the download basically nothing happens and after a few minutes I get a PWI pop-up telling me download has failed and to try again.

Anyone have a link to a manual patch and any instructions how to use it?
    Never had to before.... :(

links to manual patches are not only in this discussion a few times, but they are also in the patch notes

all you do it click the thing once downloaded
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    "Fixed a double space in yadda yadda venomancer skill description"

Cmon this is not fixing anything, fix assassins stand-run glitch ffs
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    "Fixed a double space in yadda yadda venomancer skill description"

Cmon this is not fixing anything, fix assassins stand-run glitch ffs

That`s not even common now what is really #$%#$^% annoying - that you are unable to use teleport skills regardless of the distance (target is not even too close) "" can`t use this skill"" ****!
    edited May 2014
    Options
    That`s not even common now what is really #$%#$^% annoying - that you are unable to use teleport skills regardless of the distance (target is not even too close) "" can`t use this skill"" ****!

Yeah I know the feel...

But with new skills if you do get run glitch and then use either Life Hunter, Elimination or Cursed Jail, character gets 100% frozen, unable to take any actions.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yeah I know the feel...

But with new skills if you do get run glitch and then use either Life Hunter, Elimination or Cursed Jail, character gets 100% frozen, unable to take any actions.

Sigh, glitches everywhereb:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sigh, glitches everywhereb:sad
    damn aps must be a glitch b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

I've also experience for past 2 months the inability as a sin to AOE (Rift or Subsea) on lvl 100 BQ mobs (Sandedge Basilisks and Sludgestalkers). Anyone else been having this problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yeah I know the feel...

i use to have this issue regularly, but since a few patches ago i havent had it at all and i spam elimination/life hunter regularly, actually i think only elimination caused it for me-and most often on 2nd boss (drake) in fsp

run glitch i havent had happen too much either, but it use to happen most when i shadow jumped , and i guess because of that i use it a LOT less

then again remember guys our GMs arent developers , they cant change game code just text **** pretty much ;/
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The problems with Squad Forming system.

- If you list to squad form for example for Abaddon: How can you know what other players are willing to do, Cultivation? BH only? Weekly Abaddon? There are multiple reasons/ways to go each dungeon.
    - Most people doesn't even knows it exist in first place.
    - I am not sure, but I doubt this system requires appropriate classes for each dungeon, for example, clerics are required for each and every, but would it require venomancer for UCH/FSP, would it require an assassin for Warsong (makes it too much easier/faster), or would it form a "Full sins" Delta squad? I think most people is afraid of those odds.
    - No one even knows that thing exists lol! I thought I had to say it again.

There should be an NPC in archosaur center, beside Head Hunter with Squad Forming enlistings, with designed class requisites for each dungeon (So no UCH/FSP without veno, no Delta with more than 1 assassin and so on.), that NPC should Charge 50k to teleport people inside instances.

Also, add Endless Universe, FSP, UCH and AEU to Illusion stone, about damn time.
    I've also experience for past 2 months the inability as a sin to AOE (Rift or Subsea) on lvl 100 BQ mobs (Sandedge Basilisks and Sludgestalkers). Anyone else been having this problem?

Yes. Chi/mana cost and cooldowns are used but skills make no effect.
    This happens with other skills from other classes too i can't just recall which ones exactly.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]