Flash

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Blademaster
Is Flash worth getting? Not making a priority to get but worth getting as a side type skill?
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Im hungry b:surrender
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is Flash worth getting? Not making a priority to get but worth getting as a side type skill?

if u can get 3rd nirvy weapon or ws and refine then i think not bad the (+150% base dmg+300%eq dmg)*2 when u got low hp, i guess this could hurt vs others when u are close to charm tick and they still have full hp, maybe with 3 spark could make charm tick with this skill vs few class

(i am not experienced bm but for me sound good, mainly with bm i allways use 4 weapon, only for few skill effect, but for me not viable i think coz can't do every weapon to +12)
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Get it. It's worth it. It's good for certain situations but not all the time. BMs are like swiss army knives, why have 1 less tool in your belt?
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It was the last skill I got because "pssh, swords..." but was pleasantly surprised at its damage. When skills were rebalanced a over a year ago it got a bit of a boost.

It has a double tick of damage but only one displays in damage log. Can't remember the exact damage amounts but against most r9t3 +10 casters it did 5k initial damage and a 3.5k second attack for around 8-8.5k, and that was only using my seekers N3 sword with only +6 refines and immac garnets. With a well refined sword it can charm bipass most casters.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It was the last skill I got because "pssh, swords..." but was pleasantly surprised at its damage. When skills were rebalanced a over a year ago it got a bit of a boost.

It has a double tick of damage but only one displays in damage log. Can't remember the exact damage amounts but against most r9t3 +10 casters it did 5k initial damage and a 3.5k second attack for around 8-8.5k, and that was only using my seekers N3 sword with only +6 refines and immac garnets. With a well refined sword it can charm bipass most casters.

Get a r8r GoF sword and it's GG.b:chuckle
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Get a r8r GoF sword and it's GG.b:chuckle

The higher refine and the attack levels of a T3 Astral Ballads out DD r8r GoF sword. I am pretty sure this is the case but I could be wrong.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The higher refine and the attack levels of a T3 Astral Ballads out DD r8r GoF sword. I am pretty sure this is the case but I could be wrong.

Zerk crit flash at max damage would charm bypass like a ****, but yes g16 would hold more consistant dps.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    r8r blade is sexier than the g16 though :) weapon looks > practicality.

that being said, I can offer no insight as to whether flash is worth it or not due to being too lazy to farm.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2014

It's 200% damage 20% of the time vs about 175% damage all the time. R8r has higher potential but N3 will out do it 80% of the time.
    r8r blade is sexier than the g16 though :) weapon looks > practicality.

Caring about looks and graphics is for venos b:shutup
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Caring about looks and graphics is for venos b:shutup

I have the tt99 purge spear... does that make me a veno? VENO POWER!!!!!!!!!!
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Flame Tsunami + Flash = GG b:victory
This discussion has been closed.