event gold / HP charms ?

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Few days ago, a guy wanted to sell me event gold tickets and some crown tickets that give a useless crown + HP plat charm. I didnt believe it was tradable, but it was, and i bought it from him for a good price. They were tickets that turned into said items as soon as they moved into my inventory iirc. I think i didnt even need to click them or anything.

Now he wants to sell me 5 of each again. So i ask where he gets so many. He doesnt wanna tell me where they come from.

Is there anything he is abusing to get these ?
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• LunarWolf - Dreamweaver
    LunarWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Pretty sure the HP charm+head fashion was from an arc code.

EDIT: news post - http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3031673-more-free-arc-gifts%21
    VIP Platinum Crown
    When all else fails play dead - You got teh zombie balls b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LunarWolf - 100 mystic | Ordelia - 100 cleric | Mightena - 9x veno | Garudi - 9x psy | various alts and stuff...
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    the ticket to get them was tradable.

And apearently the code can still be used somehow ? . multiple times.....
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    the ticket to get them was tradable.

I wouldnt be surprised if that person had 5 different accounts to acquire them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I know how this is done.. but I'd really rather not say. Me thinks this sort of thing should be kept hush hush so it isn't patched. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    God__himself - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Yes and no.

Yes the code still works for those who have never used it yet.

No the code cannot be used multiple time.
    The player probably has multiple accounts which IF PWE considers to be excessive, they will permaban all those accounts.b:bye

PWI YouTube Channel: -> youtube.com/channel/UCTBXOoQ0a4Y2tXg8XnzvVBg

SweetHara lvl 105-105-103 SB -> mypers.pw/1.8/#141749

God__himself lvl 105-105-102 Cleric
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Three words: Quest list full.

That's my guess, anyway. Sorry, abusers. ;]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    I know how this is done.. but I'd really rather not say. Me thinks this sort of thing should be kept hush hush so it isn't patched. b:laugh

And thats exactly why im posting it b:laugh
  • Paufleks - Sanctuary
    Paufleks - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wait so discousing exploits isn't banable on forum anymore??

teach us more then how to get full nuema sets or pick herbs and bot

shiet like that
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And thats exactly why im posting it b:laugh

I sincerely doubt that. I get the feeling that your reason for posting has more to do with you wanting to be able to do it as well. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I sincerely doubt that. I get the feeling that your reason for posting has more to do with you wanting to be able to do it as well. b:laugh

He seemed really embarrassed at having profited from it, didn't he?

Not embarrassed enough to not do it again, of course, but deeply embarrassed.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Three words: Quest list full.

That's my guess, anyway. Sorry, abusers. ;]
    not sure if you would call that abusing as pple use to do that to stack up attck blessings (and probably still do)

technically he IS using his own accounts to legitly obtain his items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    not sure if you would call that abusing as pple use to do that to stack up attck blessings (and probably still do)

technically he IS using his own accounts to legitly obtain his items.

And then they said it'd be bannable to sell blessings and changed the tickets to be non-tradable.

This is an exploit and selling them off like that is an offense. Submit a ticket about the person doing this.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.