Why is the new fashion 10 gold again.

Eoria - Harshlands
Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I saw new fash. Was gonna buy the new dress then saw that **** was 10 gold again. Seriously. Didn't you guys get the memo last time you did this and lower all of those to 5 gold?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
I <3 Subtraction.
/blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• wyndwillows
    wyndwillows Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Are you talking about the Brilliance fashion in boutique, or the Cloud fashion you apparently get from the new Horselords packs?

I'd like to see a pic of the Cloud fash, anyone have a link?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2014
    Are you talking about the Brilliance fashion in boutique, or the Cloud fashion you apparently get from the new Horselords packs?

I'd like to see a pic of the Cloud fash, anyone have a link?

Brilliance fashion.

I would like to see pics of the new pack fashion as well though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    that fash in boutique is horrible xD no1 will buy it for 10gold..idk if any1 would buy it even for 2 gold D:

PWI should put something pretty in boutique
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2014
    I like the dress. Looks like court magician robes or something out of a fantasy novel. ):

I see they put the sales post up. The pack fash is...ehhh. Not really interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The fash in the boutique is horrid :/

What does the pack fash look like and why did it have to be in a pack to begin withb:shutup
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/5003613

Further down the page is the pack fash.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Lol, so typical. Yea, incentive to charge anything stays at zero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/5003613

Further down the page is the pack fash.

Thank you for that :)
    To bad that had to be in a pack, i'll skip on that 10 gold boutique fash as well.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I like the dress. Looks like court magician robes or something out of a fantasy novel. ):

I see they put the sales post up. The pack fash is...ehhh. Not really interested.

The Brillance fash remind me of Maleficent, it's not ugly, but for me it seems more like fash use to make a char look like a Disney villain. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    According to the database..what that pack offers..isn't even worth buying unless someone desperately wants the new fash.

So much for asking them to put fashion back in the boutique..oh wait they did!..oh 10 gold... GG PWE.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This. That dress is lovely~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I must be weird but I like new dress b:chuckle
    Though I assume it will look good only if you stand still, like mandarin silk (and some other sets), because of its long skirts. And also this... ummm.. decoration on shoulders wasn't necessary b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Female Cloud fashion looks like the netting my grandparents have in their windows..

Tundra mount looks ok though. Still prefer my non tradeable demon tiger i got from zen charge almost 4 yrs ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Damn i like that mount.

And on the fashion why cant they make some full armor looking fashion with helmets and ****.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The new packs are extremely expensive as well.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    The pack fashion looks like a maternity dress. And the new price for the boutique fashion is absolutely ridiculous again. >> MY interest in fashion has officially been killed, and that's kinda hard to do. I didn't name my character venusARMANI for no reason. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Yeah... I have no interest in this because of how stupid the price is and the usual pack exclusivity that's happening.

It's completely ridiculous and needs to be stopped.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    id pay 10G if i could wear that full body cat suit on my seeker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014
    id pay 10G if i could wear that full body cat suit on my seeker

Don't you dare rub up against me in the cat suit!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    complete with the star stick,

magical cat gemimi slash ^ΦωΦ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Livetopaddle - Archosaur
    Livetopaddle - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    the new fashion in boutique or from pack is just terrible. The boutique fashion looks like something Jafar from alladin would wear and the silk fash looks like a lace doily.

C'mon PWI it does not take much , just let the Dev's with no style design sumthing other than fashion.
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I agree. Rub up against me instead
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The pack fashion looks like a maternity dress. And the new price for the boutique fashion is absolutely ridiculous again. >> MY interest in fashion has officially been killed, and that's kinda hard to do. I didn't name my character venusARMANI for no reason. >>

Never thought I'd live to see the time when your interest in fashion has been killed. Considering how much I know that's a large part of the game that you enjoy.

Yeah. PWI really needs to do much better with its sense of fashion if times are this bad.

I do agree that the Brillance dress and Adoration robe...was not a brilliant idea, not should it be adored. (No offense to anyone that likes it, to each their own...just like I happen to like the silk dress for my cleric, though hate it. b:chuckle )

10 Gold for fashion is outrageous, and pack fashion..... I refuse to touch a pack for the hopes of FASHION. Pixel design. Don't get me wrong, I do make my cleric look very fashionable, and take great pride in her attire. Just kind of sad that after all of these years, (In my opinion) the best fashion that PWI has come out with...which my cleric is still primarily wearing to this day is the sapphire dress....which came out YEARS AGO... And even it is not worth 10G.

Be fair to your playerbase PWI. This is an old game, and we're the ones that are still standing. Don't try to milk us dry for fashion.

HINT: Your great customization and fashion is one of higher rating qualities of this game, and a major draw. Work on it... Don't let greed and chance run this far rampant, or in time, you'll find that you've chanced more and more of your playerbase slowly and gradually leaving...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Myishe - Dreamweaver
    Myishe - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dont like the new fash any way
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Actually the fashion is awsome,you all need to go into endless universe and look in the morror lololllloolllllolol
  • Krakoon - Harshlands
    Krakoon - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I see PWE still doesn't know how to price stuff... I remember when I played a couple years back they were charging $60 for some mounts. It was ridiculous and no one bought them really... It's like PWE doesn't want people's money or something O.o
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Never thought I'd live to see the time when your interest in fashion has been killed. Considering how much I know that's a large part of the game that you enjoy.

Yeah. PWI really needs to do much better with its sense of fashion if times are this bad.

I do agree that the Brillance dress and Adoration robe...was not a brilliant idea, not should it be adored. (No offense to anyone that likes it, to each their own...just like I happen to like the silk dress for my cleric, though hate it. b:chuckle )

10 Gold for fashion is outrageous, and pack fashion..... I refuse to touch a pack for the hopes of FASHION. Pixel design. Don't get me wrong, I do make my cleric look very fashionable, and take great pride in her attire. Just kind of sad that after all of these years, (In my opinion) the best fashion that PWI has come out with...which my cleric is still primarily wearing to this day is the sapphire dress....which came out YEARS AGO... And even it is not worth 10G.

Be fair to your playerbase PWI. This is an old game, and we're the ones that are still standing. Don't try to milk us dry for fashion.

HINT: Your great customization and fashion is one of higher rating qualities of this game, and a major draw. Work on it... Don't let greed and chance run this far rampant, or in time, you'll find that you've chanced more and more of your playerbase slowly and gradually leaving...

I didn't either, to be honest. Fashion was probably one of the biggest draws in this game for me. But after waiting so long for new boutique fashion, only for it to not only be overpriced but a piece you can't even mix and match well or have some kind of animation or something to justify that price? I'm just very irritated by it.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014
    It's a sad day when the fashion obsessed like myself just... don't have interest. b:surrender
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's a sad day when the fashion obsessed like myself just... don't have interest. b:surrender

Pretty much this. Along with another game with cheap, unlimited use dyes coming along ... eh. My interest is near zero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So they finally release fashion that isn't in a pack, and this is what they give us...