TT99 and FC

Raujada - Archosaur
Raujada - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Assassin
Just courious, can a pure dex sin solo Frostocover City with a TT99 set?
Post edited by Raujada - Archosaur on

Comments

• Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes...

Why dont you try?
    This is a test
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have a lvl 97 sin in dreamchaser gear (lvl 40) with a weapon (lvl 60) that dropped from Fushma and he could solo FC if id have the patience.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    Raujada - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes...

Why dont you try?

Because my sin is lvl 10 at the moment. b:laugh it was just to make me a idea. Thanks!
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok, what i said was a little overstatement. I cant do the bisshop boss since it takes be about as long to kill a bisshop as it takes the boss to cast the next.

So to try and give you more serious help what you asked for:

TT90 (gold) with charm, apoth proper genie should be able to solo FC, but not fast enough to be worth your time as he lacks aps.

TT99 basic (low refine, cheap weapon, helm, cape, rings, tome etc) can solo FC comfortably and the lowest of TT.

TT99 decent (+7ish, mediocre other items, 4aps) can solo FC very easy and TT 2-x with charm/apoth etc.

TT99 good (G16 weapon other items, all +10, 5aps) shouldnt waste his time in FC. Can do 2-3 comfortable and 3-x if he is pro and charmed.

TT99 top (rebirthed, A cards or better and emperor tome etc) can do 3-x comfortably
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yes with tt99 it should be easy enough. that uestion was already asked in sin forum so many times, could use seach option and see that ppl reply that even a lvl 80 sin can solo FF it's jsut not worth the time/crabs/charms etc.

edit:

@down

that's what i said. aslo i soloed my first FF with 2,22 aps(but ya took hella long time and crabs etc...), and it started becoming to worth soloing FF at 2,5-2,86 (r8 dager, it was +6 tho). the time was decent and i could sell BR for jsut little higher price than prices right now on my server. i am sage tho so guess this gotta be seen diffrently cause i got more spark def.

as for the bishop boss if u are able to resist the purge, then it's posible to solo. just gotta have good spark timeing and a little luck with tidal if timing gets messed. but yah he is hard with lower gear.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yes with tt99 it should be easy enough. that uestion was already asked in sin forum so many times, could use seach option and see that ppl reply that even a lvl 80 sin can solo FF it's jsut not worth the time/crabs/charms etc

The set lacks aps and low refines on wep, bishop boss will be pain. Same with bubble though I suppose people glitch it so its not an issue. Those two things will be nearly impossible to solo till certain point in gear. There is also time, charms, pots and repairs to consider. It may be cool thing to do but it wont be worth it, buying rooms/spots will be cheaper. I wouldnt advice soloing FC till you have the cookie cutter build of Vana times (Barrier thorns at 3.33aps non sparked ~+5). Better is obviously better but that kinda minimum I would advice on soloing FC as the prices are so low, least on archo, there really isnt point soloing it with lower gear.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop