Primal Glitch

post1e
post1e Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Anyone else having this problem?

you do primal quest for Vitae but it's not being added to your total amount b:sad
Post edited by post1e on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Which arcane/mirage level are you and how many time did you reawaken?

never noticed any problem on any of my chars... but you can't get anymore vitae if you're at max level (as for xp actually)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • post1e
    edited May 2014
    Which arcane/mirage level are you and how many time did you reawaken?

never noticed any problem on any of my chars... but you can't get anymore vitae if you're at max level (as for xp actually)

I'm Arcane Sky VIII and it's my 1st time reborn ( i'm lvl 100 reborn first time )

Several people i know have said they didn't receive the vitae too so was trying to work out if it's a glitch or something
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Interesting. Can't say I've had that problem. Do the Arcane Sky main quests unlock higher levels of arcane sky? If anyone knows that is, just throwing ideas out there. I didn't look that closely while I did mine, I just did them as soon as I was able to pick them up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • post1e
    edited May 2014
    Interesting. Can't say I've had that problem. Do the Arcane Sky main quests unlock higher levels of arcane sky? If anyone knows that is, just throwing ideas out there. I didn't look that closely while I did mine, I just did them as soon as I was able to pick them up.

you need so many Vitae per 'level' to gain next lvl, plus each lvl lets you progress further along the primal 'quest'
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Are you sure you don't actually gain the vitae in numbers? I noticed at the higher levels the bar rarely moves because the total amount is pretty big, making it seem like you got nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    post1e wrote: »
    Anyone else having this problem?

you do primal quest for Vitae but it's not being added to your total amount b:sad

Someone on Archo server asked in wc about the same problem. they were not getting the vitae rewarded to them from dailies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • post1e
    edited May 2014
    Someone on Archo server asked in wc about the same problem. they were not getting the vitae rewarded to them from dailies.

Yeah, a few friends i know aint getting Vitae after their quests

Probably yet ANOTHER of many glitches happening just lately with the game b:surrender
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    When your arcane sky or mirage sky is level 10 you will not recieve vitea anymore.
    If i remembered i never had vitea from doing flowsilver palace.

But on the other hand i am Mirage sky level 10 allready 3 months something like that.