TM Lunar 4m/run 32m per -int/channel cape

Options
Zanryu - Lothranis
Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Hey everyone, I'll be selling TM Lunar with various partners (usually StealthSai). We'll be offering this service throughout most of the day so shoot either of us a message in game if you'd like to go. Our average run time is around 9 minutes, though we're always working on ways to shave that extra few seconds off.

TM Lunar requires the completion of 3 valleys, each giving a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Medal upon completion. In order to obtain a Lunar -int/channel cape you must trade in 8 Gold Medals from each valley. We charge 4m per set of Medals which brings the total cost of a cape to 32m. It takes roughly an hour and a half to farm a cape from scratch.

While doing TMs with us all you have to do is sit back, relax, and stay out of range of mobs/bosses while we do all the work. Shoot us a message in game or post here if you'd like to buy, it's very likely we'll reply

If there's any doubts click the video below in order to see how we run TM Lunar and what you should expect:

TM Lunar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
Post edited by Zanryu - Lothranis on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I went on quite a few of the guys trial runs, so many deaths haha, but they have it down pat now, super fast and professional, when they have a free spot I'mma make them drag me along for free apoth! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I went on quite a few of the guys trial runs, so many deaths haha, but they have it down pat now, super fast and professional, when they have a free spot I'mma make them drag me along for free apoth! :3

Cue the blooper reel b:laugh

Hitting me when I was in aps gear still was super mean... but I kinda liked the abuseb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    "Imitation is the highest form of flattery" b:chuckle
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Kaana_ - Archosaur
    Kaana_ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't call it "imitation" when he and StealthSai have been thinking about this long before you started advertising, only reason they took so long to start actually advertising was because they wanted to perfect the runs and work out any possible kinks.. which in my mind would be dedication to the buyers, instead of some half-assed, quick money earning run. No offense to you of course.

But I am also posting to vouch for him and StealthSai since I've gotten my own cape from them. Tanks guys<3
    b:pleased
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    "Imitation is the highest form of flattery" b:chuckle

Imitation and competition are two different things.

Sai and I have been duoing Lunar for over a week in order to perfect our runs and get accustomed to different situations. We were actually planning to advertise that day, but you managed to beat us to it, so.. congratulations?

I was content to stay in world chat with advertising, but seeing as advertisement is everything when it comes to this type of service you forced my hand when you made a thread. In order to compete with you I had to create my own, and seeing as you posted a video with your run time.. well, I obviously had to do the same.

While Sai and I originally intended to sell at 5m per run, you went straight down to 4 because of what I assume to be a lack of immediate buyers. This isn't the type of thing you can rush by lowering the price if you don't get people within the hour, especially your service is still unknown to the server. We lowered our price to match yours, rather than undercut, in the interest of respect between vendors. Rather than straight up undercut you, we match your price and people can decide who they'd prefer to run with. Though given your reply, should you lower the price again we're more than willing to undercut you at each turn. So for both your sake and ours, please maintain a price of 4m.

If it comes down to it, we run it at least 5 minutes faster than you do. Even at the same price, as long as this is known, and if people have read both of our threads it definitely is, buyers would likely prefer to run with us than you. We have the edge in speed, we're more than willing to undercut you if it becomes a price war. Given all of this.. I suggest you take your delusions, kindly leave my thread, and restrain yourself from lowering your price unless you want this to become the exact situation I just described.

Good luck selling TM, try not to **** the both of us out of too much money. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't call it "imitation" when he and StealthSai have been thinking about this long before you started advertising, only reason they took so long to start actually advertising was because they wanted to perfect the runs and work out any possible kinks.. which in my mind would be dedication to the buyers, instead of some half-assed, quick money earning run. No offense to you of course.

But I am also posting to vouch for him and StealthSai since I've gotten my own cape from them. Tanks guys<3
    b:pleased

It doesnt look like that to me.

Few days ago i started WCing (also after long practice of course, we are much less geared than this bunch) Right after i WCed a this bunch of guys came to see if they could do it for themselves and did their practice, some even asked me questions about how to handle certain aspects.

I dont mind though, dont worry. I do like the flattery. And i never much cared for or anticipated to make money and get lots of customers anyway.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It doesnt look like that to me.

Few days ago i started WCing (also after long practice of course, we are much less geared than this bunch) Right after i WCed a this bunch of guys came to see if they could do it for themselves and did their practice.

I dont mind though, dont worry. I do like the flattery. And i never much cared for or anticipated to make money and get lots of customers anyway.

Whenever these supposed world chats were I must have been asleep. It's almost amusing just how desperate you are to have this idea be "yours" when people have been doing TM for literally years. Like I said, believe what you like, but this is by no means imitation. Unless our runs over a week ago were simply us copying you before you actually started.

I imagine you kept your runs hush hush and within faction until you were ready to sell.. so I guess you copied our idea to keep it hush hush until we were good and ready. Like wow man, how could you? Get your own idea bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Imitation and competition are two different things.

Sai and I have been duoing Lunar for over a week in order to perfect our runs and get accustomed to different situations. We were actually planning to advertise that day, but you managed to beat us to it, so.. congratulations?

I was content to stay in world chat with advertising, but seeing as advertisement is everything when it comes to this type of service you forced my hand when you made a thread. In order to compete with you I had to create my own, and seeing as you posted a video with your run time.. well, I obviously had to do the same.

While Sai and I originally intended to sell at 5m per run, you went straight down to 4 because of what I assume to be a lack of immediate buyers. This isn't the type of thing you can rush by lowering the price if you don't get people within the hour, especially your service is still unknown to the server. We lowered our price to match yours, rather than undercut, in the interest of respect between vendors. Rather than straight up undercut you, we match your price and people can decide who they'd prefer to run with. Though given your reply, should you lower the price again we're more than willing to undercut you at each turn. So for both your sake and ours, please maintain a price of 4m.

If it comes down to it, we run it at least 5 minutes faster than you do. Even at the same price, as long as this is known, and if people have read both of our threads it definitely is, buyers would likely prefer to run with us than you. We have the edge in speed, we're more than willing to undercut you if it becomes a price war. Given all of this.. I suggest you take your delusions, kindly leave my thread, and restrain yourself from lowering your price unless you want this to become the exact situation I just described.

Good luck selling TM, try not to **** the both of us out of too much money. b:cute

dont worry zan. Yes i started selling at 4m, i already kind of thought that would be the right price. I just gave 5m a try first but that didt work out so i went for 4m. You dont need to be hostile my friend. (why are you always actually?) As i just said, i dont even really care about the money, i cant imagine you do if your geared like that ?

Your posted run you are almost 3 mins faster. And you have no idea what i am willing to if it comes to a price war. I am willing to do it for free, cuz as i said, i didnt start doing this for the money.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I am willing to do it for free

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2wrdn28.jpg
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    dont worry zan. Yes i started selling at 4m, i already kind of thought that would be the right price. I just gave 5m a try first but that didt work out so i went for 4m. You dont need to be hostile my friend. (why are you always actually?) As i just said, i dont even really care about the money, i cant imagine you do if your geared like that ?

Your posted run seems to be 3 minutes faster. And you have no idea what i am willing to if it comes to a price war. I am willing to do it for free, cuz as i said, i didnt start doing this for the money.

You came to my thread, not the other way around. How can I be the hostile one if you're the one that posted. I'm fully aware you're only seeking attention and trying to disrupt my thread, but I don't mind indulging you for a while I suppose.

Even if you're at 12 minutes, we're still a full fourth of a run faster. If you want to run it free then by all means, do so. Though considering the cost and time involved, I doubt you'll last long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Whenever these supposed world chats were I must have been asleep. It's almost amusing just how desperate you are to have this idea be "yours" when people have been doing TM for literally years. Like I said, believe what you like, but this is by no means imitation. Unless our runs over a week ago were simply us copying you before you actually started.

I imagine you kept your runs hush hush and within faction until you were ready to sell.. so I guess you copied our idea to keep it hush hush until we were good and ready. Like wow man, how could you? Get your own idea bro.

I am not saying the idea is mine. I just notice that for about half a year people have been OP enough to duo, some probably solo TM lunar. Not once have i seen it offered on sale. The day after i do so, you copy me. Am i free to enjoy that ?

Just look at your replies to only 1 simple line of mine and then think for yourself, who is the one making issues here.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I am not saying the idea is mine. I just notice that for about half a year people have been OP enough to duo, some probably solo TM lunar. Not once have i seen it offered on sale. The day after i do so, you copy me. Am i free to enjoy that ?

Just look at your replies to only 1 simple line of mine and then think for yourself, who is the one making issues here.

It's obviously you.

>copy

Sir. We understand you've deluded yourself into thinking you're the first to have the idea to sell Lunar recently, but please stop polluting my thread with your egotistical nonsense. You beat us to advertising, that's all. We aren't copying you, we aren't imitating you, so please sir. Stop making a donkey out of yourself.

Thanks for bumping my thread though I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Why are you two derailing your own thread instead of just talking with each other about it in PM?

I mean, wouldn't potential customers for both of you be a bit worried by the display shown here? Not saying anything about it as a mod since you guys haven't really crossed any lines yet, just a general curiosity since the two of you are trying to advertise and appearances do matter a good deal when advertising.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Why are you two derailing your own thread instead of just talking with each other about it in PM?

I mean, wouldn't potential customers for both of you be a bit worried by the display shown here? Not saying anything about it as a mod since you guys haven't really crossed any lines yet, just a general curiosity since the two of you are trying to advertise and appearances do matter a good deal when advertising.

Kossy, Arch server is alot like a monkey...we like to fling poo occasionally and we really don't care who gets hit. b:laugh Whether or not these two are actually bickering with each other or not is irrelevant, most ppl don't really care about the drama behind the product.

If both can deliver on their product, then most ppl are pretty happy with just that.

Grats by the way on doin TM lunars! b:victory
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Kossy, Arch server is alot like a monkey...we like to fling poo occasionally and we really don't care who gets hit. b:laugh Whether or not these two are actually bickering with each other or not is irrelevant, most ppl don't really care about the drama behind the product.

If both can deliver on their product, then most ppl are pretty happy with just that.

Grats by the way on doin TM lunars! b:victory

Thanks!

As for the drama... he finally stopped posting so it seems to be a non-issue. I'm unsure as to why he felt the need to come to my thread in the first place but he's gone, so whatever that was is likely over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Nice, I've been doing a few Silver runs for the 67% def charms.

I was wondering if the following quest works or the level requirement is set as 150 and cannot be obtained;

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/18502

Would only know if it worked by having 5 golds of each type in inventory.

Cheers,
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Nice, I've been doing a few Silver runs for the 67% def charms.

I was wondering if the following quest works or the level requirement is set as 150 and cannot be obtained;

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/18502

Would only know if it worked by having 5 golds of each type in inventory.

Cheers,

We haven't tried that, seeing as Lunar mats are kinda meh. We do know that physical attack charms aren't available anymore though.

What time/score do you guys have when getting Silver? We've tried but seem to either get gold or bronze, even though we've had times/scores matching the silver guide that's on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lunar TM Silver

Part 1: Kill boss at 490-500 seconds.
    Part 2: Keep right, don't kill pillar. Kill boss at 390-400 seconds.
    Part 3: Keep left. Kill boss at ~450 seconds.

After killing a boss a score will appear from 1-100 if you are tracking the quest on screen. Scores of 90 and above are gold, 80-89 are silver, and anything less (iirc) is bronze. Following the above should put you in the 80-89 range. Use this score to adjust how early/late you kill the boss on later runs.
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    price is great, if I wasnt so poor i would get a new cape b:thanks
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    price is great, if I wasnt so poor i would get a new cape b:thanks

Feel free to add Sai and myself to your friend's list, we currently have a few people added to keep in contact with them until they're able to pay for the runs. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Feel free to add Sai and myself to your friend's list, we currently have a few people added to keep in contact with them until they're able to pay for the runs. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me in game.

Personally I think it will be cheaper and more fun to get some friends and just do the runs. Something new to do is always fun. And sure i can pay for it, but farming for gear atm. But ty for the offer bro and I hope you do well selling. b:victory
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Personally I think it will be cheaper and more fun to get some friends and just do the runs. Something new to do is always fun. And sure i can pay for it, but farming for gear atm. But ty for the offer bro and I hope you do well selling. b:victory

Thanks, good luck on doing it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    We had a few more happy customers today, congrats to the guys we ran with on the capes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Tempting to join - but PREIIST (or, IDIOTISM as he now likes to call himself apparantly) did undercut you guys with 3m/run for a while. How long before we'll have full-fledged PvP battles for the customers in Arrowhead Manor...? b:laugh

That said, I'll prolly join these for my BM some time in the near future. That guy's kinda growing on me, but needs the int gear...

Do you guys do runs in the weekends?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Tempting to join - but PREIIST (or, IDIOTISM as he now likes to call himself apparantly) did undercut you guys with 3m/run for a while. How long before we'll have full-fledged PvP battles for the customers in Arrowhead Manor...? b:laugh

That said, I'll prolly join these for my BM some time in the near future. That guy's kinda growing on me, but needs the int gear...

Do you guys do runs in the weekends?

I don't do it on Morai you silly goose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
This discussion has been closed.