PK BM-War Axe Warrior

OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Blademaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjexa9bzkl8

hi there posted a vid of me playing pvp, i am new to pwi about 1 year and 6 months and my pvp experience is like a year... i have heard a lot about BM's all path,axe type , pole ,fist and what so ever... my build mainly is all about axe skills and still learning on how to play my toon better... if you find any missing skill or something wrong on how i play my bm i accept any advice :D

enjoy!
Post edited by OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Look at this nub, worst bm I have EVER seen!! J/K Jose but I will let other much better BMs comment on your video. The only advice I can give you is self discovery is the best teacher. Find what works for you and your play style and go with that.
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    loved the vid man, Liked the way you just burned through peoples AD and IG whenever you used DG, great movement, great support for your team!! fun vids, keep em coming

(35k hp badass)
  • Yao_feng - Dreamweaver
    Yao_feng - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You should try Polearms for new Far Strike and new Meteor Rush.

Yay my 1st post on game forums, lol.
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You should try Polearms for new Far Strike and new Meteor Rush.

Yay my 1st post on game forums, lol.

QQ im an axe type BM most my skills are axe and build my toon for axe bm... And im kinda slow on switching weapons QQ b:surrender
    loved the vid man, Liked the way you just burned through peoples AD and IG whenever you used DG, great movement, great support for your team!! fun vids, keep em coming

(35k hp badass)

Takes concentration to do it lol.. I dont like recording vids while playing it affects my gameplay due to some spike or lag but ill try to work on making more vids

35k hp QQ i wish i am atleast full +11 i could probly get moreb:dirty
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You will eventually want to master the sword pole switch 3 skill combo that gives 1 spark!! better start practising
This discussion has been closed.