Faction base contribution points

PooEA - Lost City
PooEA - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I'm in a faction who's base has the faction base helmet. But I'm missing contribution and by only doing the base quests to get all that contribution it would take me around half a year to get (assuming I am able to base quest every day).

I believe the daily quests at a level 5 monolith (which is what the faction has) that are available are:
- Base quest; kill mobs.
- Wandering artist (in the north, get an extra 50 points if you're lucky)
- Faction base exam.

That's a total of 723-773 construction points. Do tell if I'm missing something.

I also know that the 9 trials should give some contribution points, but different people tell me different numbers. The person who is most certain about his facts says that each trial gives 100 contribution points, and that this doesn't change after clearing higher trials or on higher round.
Others say the point reward does change, and some even say that opening the small reward package also gives contribution but are not as certain.

What I want to know is how much faction contribution points I would get from doing all 9 trials, all 3 rounds, in a week? And if it's not the same constant amount, how much do different "stages"of the trials yield?
Post edited by PooEA - Lost City on

Comments

• Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Trial 1 to Trial 8 gives 100.
    Trial 9 gives 200.
    Those are for bronze and silver; can't seem to find the quests for gold.

If the faction base has some extra tech point, you could upgrade the monolith for extra contribution reward from the daily quests (or just sacrifice another building for tech point using star reset plate).

As far as I remember, there are some trials that gives extra reward for completing extra quest, like defending all 3 towers in trial 3, but I think it is only extra exp. I cant really think of anything things else that would give contribution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PooEA - Lost City
    edited May 2014
    Trial 1 to Trial 8 gives 100.
    Trial 9 gives 200.
    Those are for bronze and silver; can't seem to find the quests for gold.

If the faction base has some extra tech point, you could upgrade the monolith for extra contribution reward from the daily quests (or just sacrifice another building for tech point using star reset plate).

As far as I remember, there are some trials that gives extra reward for completing extra quest, like defending all 3 towers in trial 3, but I think it is only extra exp. I cant really think of anything things else that would give contribution.

Thank you for clearing that up, it's just what I wanted to know!
    As for the third run, now that you say that I seem to recall someone in my faction saying the third run is bugged since the last expansion... Which would probably explain why pwdatabase doesn't list any quest to obtain the reward pack: Fortifications: Gold
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2014

If the faction base is set up properly: GB helmet, PK Pots, and Best Arrows for EA there are no additional points to upgrade the monolith to max.

Unfortunately the rewards for Trials isn't great enough to entice people to want to do them anymore. They see them as a waste of time for such little reward and would rather do their other dailies, farm or pvp.
    b:bye
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm in a faction who's base has the faction base helmet. But I'm missing contribution and by only doing the base quests to get all that contribution it would take me around half a year to get (assuming I am able to base quest every day).

I believe the daily quests at a level 5 monolith (which is what the faction has) that are available are:
    - Base quest; kill mobs.
    - Wandering artist (in the north, get an extra 50 points if you're lucky)
    - Faction base exam.

That's a total of 723-773 construction points. Do tell if I'm missing something.

You probably mean Contribution points, not Construction ones.
    You can also take the "donation" quest from the faction base manager, which will make you trade one mirage or 2 mysterious chips for a few extra points. I'm not sure how many... probably 40 or so.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • PooEA - Lost City
    edited May 2014
    You probably mean Contribution points, not Construction ones.
    You can also take the "donation" quest from the faction base manager, which will make you trade one mirage or 2 mysterious chips for a few extra points. I'm not sure how many... probably 40 or so.

Yep I certainly did. I wrote it correctly later but messed up there.

Thanks for that one, did not know about it! Tried today and for my faction it's 10 contribution and 10 contruction points + 1 class donation material.