ARC Integration to PWI GOOD or BAD ???

Options
Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Sorry to say this but after this "ARC Integration" pwi game is just becoming useless.
Companies try to give competition to their opponents by making better product but if i look at pwi ... all that is left in it is LAGGGGGG and DCCCCCCCCCCC b:angry b:angry

Before launching arc they said players will be happy with this arc integration.. i dnt know about happy but i think they forgot to mention about mass dc and laggg .. using alienware system wid 50mbps internet speed and still you cant remove this lag and dc in pwi ....

Come mon PWI staff .. Seriously u guys want to shutdown PWI ??????

If by reading this message any of the PWI staff gets offended than dammit suck it .. players come to PWI to play and you guys just making it hard for them .. atleast let them have the fun or happiness they deserve in virtual world.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PWI STAFF ::

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT BETTER THEN ATLEAST DON'T TRY TO RUIN IT PLEASEb:angryb:sadb:surrender

Thanks for watching this and I hope you guys make the PWI better as it was before or TRY to make it better than it is NOW ... hope u all hv good day
Post edited by Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    like someone already said it loosk like PWI trying to force players just to quit so they can easyer shut game off without suffering lawsuits
  • _Letholdus_ - Sanctuary
    _Letholdus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Server side lag and DC issues has nothing to do with Arc.
    Arc just launches the client, and uses the website, nothing else.

Edit: can download game through it too
  • Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Server side lag and DC issues has nothing to do with Arc.
    Arc just launches the client, and uses the website, nothing else.

Edit: can download game through it too

Did u even read what i wrote ? I wrote that we getting those problems too much after arc integration.. i hope u understand now
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sorry let me rephrase it for you b:bye

"Arc integration" has nothing to do with "those problems".

b:chuckle
  • Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sorry let me rephrase it for you b:bye

"Arc integration" has nothing to do with "those problems".

b:chuckle

lol seen many like you "Once a Noob .. Always a noob" b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Hey you finally understand!!

b:victory
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This is going to get locked anytime soon.

If you don't like arc you can always bypass it using one of the many methods SylenThunder suggested here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1688781

If you think arc is causing the DCs and lag you would also read SylenThunder's post so you can understand what is causing those problems.

In my opinion, I don't care about arc, I don't even try to bypass it. It is not causing me lag and I don't need to run more than 2 clients to do my things.

Have a good dayb:bye
  • Izabeau - Sanctuary
    Izabeau - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If the massive Dc's have nothing to do with ARC, then why is it when you attempt to log back in (through ARC of course) you're unable to due to "Internal Error with ARC?" Seems to me that these pain in the a$$ Dc's have ALOT to do with ARC. Arc is not only unwanted, it's not needed. Guess PWI hasn't figured out that you don't fix what isn't broken - unless you want to break it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The only regrets in life are the chances not taken.

Mikael.. I loved you once - I love you still. Always have - always will. b:heart Ty for making me your wife - here and irl.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I've had no issues with Arc since we were basically made to use it, and virtually no lag issues since Arc went live. As for mass DCs, only a couple short lived ones while I was playing, though can't say about DCs when I wasn't online.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If the issue was on PWI's end, everyone would DC. This has not been the case.

b:bye
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    like someone already said it loosk like PWI trying to force players just to quit so they can easyer shut game off without suffering lawsuits

From the 13/14 Annual Report

"We anticipate that our existing MMORPGs and online casual game in operation will continue to
    account for a substantial majority of our revenues in 2014. Online game operation revenues from our top two games operated in China, namely Zhu Xian and Perfect World II, in aggregate contributed 42%, 42% and 29% of our total revenues in 2011, 2012 and 2013, respectively."

I doubt they are trying to shut the game as it still appears to profitable. Player numbers were up as was revenue (source http://www.pwrd.com/en/ ) (Figures are for China, its difficult to find US/Euro seperate figures)

There are many reasons why they have adopted ARC

1. Ppl play more than 1 game so easier to have it all in the one place. Ppl who only play 1 game may be tempted to try others if they are all in the one place and easily accessible
    2. They can give rewards fairly via codes so it can't be abused like the +10 Orb fisaco, hopefully people will fall for scams less as if the "freebie" isnt on ARC then chances are its a scam
    3. They can monitor cheating/hacking.

These are just ideas as to why ARC is a good thing, I may be completely wrong but what I do know is that ARC isnt to blame for your DC's
  • Jabella - Heavens Tear
    Jabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This new pwi staf costed me a huge amount of coins that glitched in my account stash, and the reply i got was "Be careful with the money you stash and delete". yeah, cause deleting money its the new thing!

Now ppl send tickets for massive DC and they say, "Check your internet", at this point im thinking: Anything not to take blame.

Your ingaming experience has downgrade significally and its all because this is filled with imcompetence now.

Most lickley to quit the game soon...

All thats left here is garbage... =/

5 years here, almost 6 and this is the things we gotta deal with. You guys have no respect for the players that pay your salary. I hope a lawsuit does come soon! b:angry
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1680311

There's already a thread about this, so I'm going to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.