Remove 'PURCHASE' pop up when about to die

Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Suggestion Box
It's big, its annoying, its of no use, it disturbs the gameplay.

People who use guardian scrolls often get them via tokens of luck and they stock them in lots, so who uses guardian scrolls will always have them and will NOT need this pop up to buy more.

Also, this pop up have been shown to my alts who DOESNT EVEN HAS enough silver to buy a guardian scroll, so its pointless to offer me an item i can't afford, the button is there just to disturb.

The pop up appears right when you're about to die, in a critical moment when you need your full attention to stay alive, sometimes overlaying your hotkeys (depends on screen resolution and rather you had dragged it before or not)

So, in short: Whoever uses guardian scrolls will have them way before they're about to die, no one will have use for this feature, please, remove it. Or add a checkbox in the options so we can disable it permanently.
[S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sevchenko - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Janana - Dreamweaver
    Janana - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    /signed

its anoying.

Especially, when pulling mobs got low HP, and then instead of running you klick a purchase button... and then you die because if this pice of sh*t.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You're right but it's better to bump existing threads rather than create new ones, especially when a CM answered to the thread that the feedbacks would be studied...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Simply Logged!

Yer and the point of this happening in NW is? LOL! Ill get this into the logs in a few hours and ill be catching up here tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks.
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    O.O I didn't notice there is such a pop-up?
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes, please remove this thing, it's not necessary. Enough people know about the boutique without this pop up interrupting your game play(plus most times i have plenty of apothecary pots or a decent genie to bring my hp back up, tyvm, plus, on my seeker, Last Stand, LOL). There should be an option to disable like with auto party accept and the annoying Sheomay in the bottom right hand corner(sorry Sheomay, i need as much screen space as possible b:pleased ). Please remove this annoyance, TY in advance. b:thanks
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited May 2014
    The worse is that if you click on the purchase button by accident... You pay for it...
    I know many people that buy it by accident.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes, agree with this sugestion. Please remove that pop up or at least from NW and TW.

I find reasonable if a get killed by a more skilled or better geared player than me, but if the game itself put some pop up window at the only chance i have to get away or defend myself, and even worse in a situation that is not needed, because as far as I know you dont lose exp or items on tw/nw, thats really annoying.

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes, please remove this thing, it's not necessary. Enough people know about the boutique without this pop up interrupting your game play(plus most times i have plenty of apothecary pots or a decent genie to bring my hp back up, tyvm, plus, on my seeker, Last Stand, LOL). There should be an option to disable like with auto party accept and the annoying Sheomay in the bottom right hand corner(sorry Sheomay, i need as much screen space as possible b:pleased ). Please remove this annoyance, TY in advance. b:thanks

Sheomay can be disabled from the "disable help" option in the enceclopedia menu.

This popup is highly annoying and should get a "disable permanently" checkbox.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.