AFK Autogrind

soleida
soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Its my understanding that if you use the autogrind system form PWI you need to be at your pc.

But where every I go on my chars there are 99% afk ppl using the system.
Not so bad if they dont ks, try to steal your drops and are not even there for responce. These ppl dont care where they put on the autogrind system but how on PWI? Are you going to do something about that system?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sins don't need to be at their computers because of bp.

I don't know how the other classes are doing it.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    BP in combination with autoculti is way too easy. I consider it a broken skill for that reason - sins can use frenzy weapons without drawback since the health regen from the improved damage is more then the loss of life from the effect. That skill should be changed to only take effect on skill use, not on plain attacks.

As for other classes:
    Cleric: Use sage spirits gift or demon celestial seal to regain mana, use healing skills to selfheal.
    Mystic: Massive mana regain skill Clear Thoughts and chi-heavy primary attacks can refill health and selfpurify with spark.

Any melee class: With enough attacks per round you can spark to regain health often enough.
    Any caster class: With enough mana reserve you can spark to regain mana. Requires that you build 3 sparks on ~25% of your mana pool. Casters need to include some form of healing in their routine unless you burn potions or healing charms.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    BP in combination with autoculti is way too easy. I consider it a broken skill for that reason - sins can use frenzy weapons without drawback since the health regen from the improved damage is more then the loss of life from the effect. That skill should be changed to only take effect on skill use, not on plain attacks.

As for other classes:
    Cleric: Use sage spirits gift or demon celestial seal to regain mana, use healing skills to selfheal.
    Mystic: Massive mana regain skill Clear Thoughts and chi-heavy primary attacks can refill health and selfpurify with spark.

Any melee class: With enough attacks per round you can spark to regain health often enough.
    Any caster class: With enough mana reserve you can spark to regain mana. Requires that you build 3 sparks on ~25% of your mana pool. Casters need to include some form of healing in their routine unless you burn potions or healing charms.

Barbs with a strong enough Sunder/Phys.Def can use that.

Level 10 - 4,000 HP
    Sage - 6,666 HP
    Primal Sage - Don't remember

I could auto-cultivate and have tried but it just gives up and home-teleports me within an hour. And I don't feel like trying to expand the auto-cultivation range because I did try that and only ended up getting stuck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have no problem using pwi bot on my veno.

I dont use auto pot. Only the healing and mp skill my veno have and i can bot for 12h if no dc
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    where i'm at i'm alone most of the time and the problem i got with my sin is that he walks by 3 to 6 mobs and dont atk keeps walking away and pick a mob thats far and then does it again walks far away and dont atk the near by mobs why is that? so annoying
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Bp?? Spark?? Sunder??

B tch pls, my barb autocultivate w/o using anything exept my own HP Regen b:laugh b:laugh

Note: Sage Primal Sunder heals for 8.500 HP
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    since auto culti came into this game i have no any problem in my archer, i think best farmer is archer. since 2 hit mobs or 1 hit if crits landed to mobs ( Full nv3 ) and also low cost of repaire like 75k to 15k for 9hrs to 12 hrs. when im in my work and away from my PC the only problem is if someone PK me coz im in PK server..

Just my 2 cent..
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014

As for other classes:

Bloodpaint is very effective on PvE, for PvP, blood frenzy does better (only 20s duration tho with long cooldown).

Its not broken, as you just stated, every class can achieve a sustainable bot mode, assassins just attain it easier.

For a squishy class, bloodpaint acts like a soother, I myself can bot and/or play fairly okay without BP, i just consume much more HP foods. (Believe-me, i do already consume a lot of HP foods WITH bp)
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Any class can do it with an autopot stone. For seeker, I put Blood-Thirsty Blitz at the start of my macro and use chi poultices of death on autopot to keep my mana up. In my case, I go for AoE grind zones, so that's rather necessary, but with 1200 poultices per void honor, it's not a hard hit. BTB regains 20% of my max hp every time it goes off, and it triggers about once every 30 seconds. Easy solution for that class.
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I do it on my veno, and my cleric, using only skills... I do use an auto pot item for safety. But I believe any class can do it.
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If you have decent gear you don't even need any auto-pot.
    My archer just auto-attacks. 1-2 hit kills and they only deal about 100 damage to me. Buff macro is set for every 5 minutes. It's basically just Blazing Arrow, Wings of Protection and a triple-spark to recover the HP I have lost. I'm R9S3 but I've seen archers doing it on the same mobs in G16 gear, so it's not too difficult. Dunno whether they use auto-pots or anything, I don't really take much notice. Archers and sins are the most efficient bots IMO.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9