No Maintenance This Week 4/28-5/2

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
As per the title, there will be no maintenance this week. The next maintenance will happen next Tuesday, 5/6.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up.

-No worries of gaming being interrupted ftw, other than real life of course.-
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    here comes the lag.....
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    that would be nice but lag is killing us..
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yay, the quest log font must be hard to fix. ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    any word on if that one on 5/6 will be tw reset?
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You guys could have postponed this and went with the maintenance.. server seems to can't live without missing one week,
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If you are referring to the lag, there's always somebody complaining about it. Maint or not. Honestly the lowest my ping and lag have ever been with PWI is usually a few hours after maint, and then things quickly snowball. Or maybe it's cause nobody plays at 4am to relog their catshops?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Pastryplague - Archosaur
    Pastryplague - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Pretty please don't do this again. I get horrific ping and I can barely log, and it's really frustrating. Also, I can log on every server fine EXCEPT Archosaur, which is the server I play on. Please take care of the servers as per normal.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Seriously sparkie?

Why have we gotten another week of lagg spikes and mass Dscs? (two weeks of it is bad enough to experience) I've barely gotten any successful game time at all these last two weeks where I'm not lagg spiking or dsc'ing in the game and its gotten to the point that I now only risk getting on to check the bounty hunter quests and maybe the base quests and I'm not the only 1 out of my faction which has been forced to go MIA 90% of the time outta these last 2-weeks (and I can only imagine how many others on the servers have been left with this option aswell, because of there being no serious attempt at a maintainance here on {PWi}, or on the other hand these mass crashes of the ARC site which btw is still preventing anyone whos been dsc'd by its going down, from even being able to relog into the game (and yes I only use ARC only to log-in or use for code redemptions, and then use {Task Manager} to drop ARC, but still get dsc'd everytime ARC-online crashes) ...b:surrenderb:byeb:surrender
  • ravennevermore3
    ravennevermore3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I can't stay on line for more then 15 secs at a time. The when i relog back in it says unable to connect to server. All the other servers seem to be on but ARCH it's not on my end I have done reboot I have pinged my local server. I have shut off all unnesserery programs I even went as far as turning off ARC. Yet I can't stay loged in my ping reaches 17890 and then i can not log back in for 30 mins. Only to stay on for 15 mins then off again then no server activity what't going on?????
  • _Zelda - Morai
    _Zelda - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    sparkiesoft, are you aware of the issue, that when there was no maintenance the morai event on saturday at 18:30 does not work?
    It concerns the following 3 quests:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25641
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25639
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25640
    The npc's just don't offer the quests.

The morai events that starts at 19:00 works still fine.

Cheers
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited May 2014
    Options
    sparkiesoft, are you aware of the issue, that when there was no maintenance the morai event on saturday at 18:30 does not work?
    It concerns the following 3 quests:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25641
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25639
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25640
    The npc's just don't offer the quests.

The morai events that starts at 19:00 works still fine.

Cheers

I did not. I will bring that up with our EU team as soon as I can.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I did not. I will bring that up with our EU team as soon as I can.

Just to be clear, it's the event that happens in the zone morai. On all servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    What lag? I have no lag.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I have predicted that PW would start doing less and less maint.
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Its not incredibly uncommon for them to skip weeks at a time, seems like I remember wishing they would do it more than once a month back in the original days. It just happens to be at a time when we are once again upset over mass dcs and so forth, which I remember happening at least once before when we were under attack and someone was trying to **** the server or something to that effect. I'm too sleepy this morning to do a search for the old qqs and announcements over it.