RADIANCE thanks you PepperofSage

circyes
circyes Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Just want to say "Thank you" to PepperofSage for taking the reins and holding things together in what has turned out to be some of Radiance darkest days.
Leading a faction is not an easy task even in good times I'm sure, but making efforts day after day to keep numbers up, moral up, help gear up, encourage people, and stay on top of TW each week even though it means going out with less than half the numbers we use to see...
and fighting against people that use to fight by our side, consoling and pumping us up after a loss and praise after a win, you have earned my respect and deepest gratitude.

This game to me is simply a magical place for me to come and ease the stress of a grueling day, and I really enjoy being a part of the oldest and BEST faction on this server. I know Radiance has weathered times like this before, and I know it will this time too. Because of you. And let it be said too, that the others that are striving with you don't go unnoticed either....let me thank them as well.

So people, this is a "thank you" and "appreciation" post. Please resist the urge to troll and demean and get ugly, because nothing you say can change the
fact that Radiance rocks, always has, always will.

Endy
Post edited by circyes on

Comments

• GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    +1 for RAD and Pep b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerkzSayWut - Heavens Tear
    MerkzSayWut - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    +1. Pepper ish awesome. Radiance4Life.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This thread has a lack of hatred, this isn't like HT.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • bartman007
    bartman007 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well i cannot agree more, Pep has done an amazing job.
    Who else could honestly handle the difficulties that we have had and still put in every day as well as run most of the tasks required to keep the faction going forward.
    You cant ask for a more selfless person and Leader and the true meaning of what symbolizes Radiance.
    b:thanks
    Bart
  • Elflynn - Heavens Tear
    Elflynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Leading a faction is nearly a fulltime job. Pepperofsage has my total respect for all she does for one of the very first guilds formed when pwi launched. I am honored to be part of one of the oldest active TW guilds on the server. I'm not really sure what happened last summer and I really don't need to know, I am just proud that Radiance is still alive and kicking and holding land on the map! Radiance Rocks! ~ Elflynn
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would like to take this moment to thank my fridge as well. It keeps my drinks cold for me despite of me always opening it and just staring at it's insides for a minute or two and then just walking away.

I do this repeatedly to it and it still keeps my drinks cold and my food properly stored. I love you, fridge. Please stay with me for ever.
    b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Juggalicous - Heavens Tear
    Juggalicous - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Kudos on such a heartwarming and wonderful Thank you post for Pepper. She truly deserves it with all the hardwork that she has done in the past to keep the faction together as well as, all that she does on a daily basis. You can tell the love she has for the faction not only through her words but also by all the time and energy, blood, sweat and i'm sure tears. I am sure many would have thrown in the white towel by now and say hey that's it im done, but, not Pepper. She is like the energizer bunny who keeps going and going. I think sometimes we forget that behind each toon there is a real person on the other side of that computer. Who i am sure if like myself, has so much going on in real life, still makes time for us by devoting part of that real life time into running Radience. I can honestly say I am proud to be part of the oldest and most active TW faction on HT server. It is a place that I enjoy calling home, and I am sure you would too. Thank You Pepper! You Rock Hon!
    -Juggs
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would like to take this moment to thank my fridge as well. It keeps my drinks cold for me despite of me always opening it and just staring at it's insides for a minute or two and then just walking away.

I do this repeatedly to it and it still keeps my drinks cold and my food properly stored. I love you, fridge. Please stay with me for ever.

I second this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Radiance would still be alive if they had listened to me.

Sad times.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Almost everyone firmly believes they can do a better job running a faction than the dumbass that is doing it right now. Most of them realize it's much harder than it looks from the outside, once they get stuck with the job.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    Almost everyone firmly believes they can do a better job running a faction than the dumbass that is doing it right now. Most of them realize it's much harder than it looks from the outside, once they get stuck with the job.

Usually I'd agree with this because it's actually very true, but not applicable in this case since Mystic actually has been a leader. And not just a leader of sheep; pretty sure Enrage could be better compared to a gathering of many packs of wolves (ah, the days of the Enrage cliques....). Radiance problems and drama doesn't really compare to the **** Enrage gave its leaders LOL (I should know; I've been on both the giving and taking end of that....).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    Wait, you mean Enrage didn't have drama about "furies" feeling they are being discriminated against because people make fun of them for pretending to be animals?!

Also Mystic is the worst possible leader ever. He won't accept my box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    Wait, you mean Enrage didn't have drama about "furies" feeling they are being discriminated against because people make fun of them for pretending to be animals?!

Also Mystic is the worst possible leader ever. He won't accept my box.

While you were in the faction? I wouldn't be surprised if some 'drama' like that came up....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Enrage had furries?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Leading a faction is nearly a fulltime job.

Not really. Sadly, I've seen many who made it a full time job and lacked the ability to delegate tasks and trust their members. It's only a game, but yet people take their guilds as serious as their own child it almost looked like.

Actually surprised that Radiance still exists (might think some people value a name more then anything), and the fact pepper is in Radiance... Pepper has always been a good friend, so wish her the best of luck.

Jhalil, you haven't changed one bit b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    Not really. Sadly, I've seen many who made it a full time job and lacked the ability to delegate tasks and trust their members. It's only a game, but yet people take their guilds as serious as their own child it almost looked like.

Actually surprised that Radiance still exists (might think some people value a name more then anything), and the fact pepper is in Radiance... Pepper has always been a good friend, so wish her the best of luck.

While you were in the faction? I wouldn't be surprised if some 'drama' like that came up....

I had fun in Enrage but the best thing that I got out of being in Enrage was a person from the faction that I had added to Facebook for a while.

This person was literally my source of entertainment in the morning for the couple of months I kept them on FB.
    I would wake up and load FB on my phone and there were pages upon pages of whining and drama every morning without fail. It was like a soap opera and I was addicted to it :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I had fun in Enrage but the best thing that I got out of being in Enrage was a person from the faction that I had added to Facebook for a while.

This person was literally my source of entertainment in the morning for the couple of months I kept them on FB.
    I would wake up and load FB on my phone and there were pages upon pages of whining and drama every morning without fail. It was like a soap opera and I was addicted to it :(

That's so mean lol
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014

How "alive" Radiance is depends on how you want to define it. Does it still "exist?" Technically yes; the name is there and there are people in it...

I was trying (not very) hard to guess who that person was until I got to the last part -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    That's so mean lol

I'm sorry :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    $tfu n00bs b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    I'm sorry :(

You're not really sorry. You're just saying that because you want Mystic to accept your box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    You're not really sorry. You're just saying that because you want Mystic to accept your box.

I don't think it's working.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    You all ruined my plans. I would've gotten him to open the box if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Links don't show up as blue anymore? That's lame :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How "alive" Radiance is depends on how you want to define it. Does it still "exist?" Technically yes; the name is there and there are people in it..

b:surrender How very accurate resurrection with memory loss hey......I guess it keeps getting raise dead cast on it lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello Raddies b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No comment.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • circyes
    circyes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't hate you Conner, never have. Always thought you were a stand up guy.
This discussion has been closed.