So..... How's the Puncture Wound/Twin Strike going on?

Options
assasinhk
assasinhk Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Assassin
As the tittle says,i'd like to know what they're doing for the huge demand in both skills(Twin Strike/Puncture Wound),and IF they're going to do something about that,because every post i read ends the same way,someone complaining about how OP is Elimination/Life Hunter and how hard it is to be farmed,since not every sin can solo puppet/hellfire,and i would appreciate if someone could tell me the situation,if they gonna put it on bid hall,any information about it would be usefull,thanks.b:surrender
Post edited by assasinhk on

Comments

• Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    A certain SOMEONE on Archo server made the price of sage puncture wound go up to about 300-400m, twin strike I seen for 200-250m.

I was lucky and I got my twin strike for 25m and puncture wound for 100m b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I bought Puncture Wound for 175 mil and managed to get as drop twin strike (miracle b:laugh).

Awesome skills :)

In respect to availability, I do not see anyone selling them on Dreamweaver, hence I believe price could be a lot higher than 200 mil if some rich sin still does not have them...
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    They have seemingly added those as FSP drops.

Dumbasses, should put those to drop on Brimstone/Eden so anyone could farm them, just like sage/demon Great Cyclone for example...

stupid devs -.-
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ludacritz - Raging Tide
    Ludacritz - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    They have seemingly added those as FSP drops.

Dumbasses, should put those to drop on Brimstone/Eden so anyone could farm them, just like sage/demon Great Cyclone for example...

stupid devs -.-

Well, they put them in Bidding Hall, which from a business perspective, given the demand, was GENIOUS.

I suspect IF they ever put them in Eden/Brim, it will be long after they've milked us sins willing to pay gold for them for what they can