Getting Fed Up with BH EU

falconxs
falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
I have read read and reread the threads concerning this damn bh. I have tried to do this bh for 3 days in a row now and without fail someone respawns, leaves instance, goes beyond their purple dots or does something to make the quest glitch. For no amount of tries can we seem to get it unglitched either. I have spent idk how long pass leading, killing birds etc to attempt to make this damn thing work again.

Can pwi please make this instance resettable or at the very least allow us to enter more than once! Even if we can run the instance more than once maybe we will only get the reward once, but come on this is getting ridiculous!

Is there anyone out there that knows a sure fire way to get this dungeon to unglitch once someone has ***** something up?
Post edited by falconxs on

Comments

• Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    falconxs wrote: »

Is there anyone out there that knows a sure fire way to get this dungeon to unglitch once someone has ***** something up?

When it fails, everyone has to drop back down in order to respawn back to the area. The keyword is everyone as it will redo the member detection function again in a certain interval to check if all members are present before giving the quest again.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Down with BH EU, return ws snakefist b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Add BH Nirvana, BH Hidden Dragon Den (if only that instance wasn't removed) and why not both
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'd do anything rather than HDD again. b:cry
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Add ... BH Hidden Dragon Den (if only that instance wasn't removed)
    Okay, I take that back, keep bh EU b:surrenderb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes when someone first failed the quest we had everyone jump over the side, including the person who decided not to wait for the cleric and just respawn. But the only thing that appeared again was the leader requirements, no try again quest or the one to restart the crystal digging.

I agree though bring back BH Snake and Cannon, or put in something that doesn't demand 1 entrance per day its absurd.
  • krimsonmoon87
    krimsonmoon87 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014

yes bh ws, either metal or cannon my fav bh 100, easy, fast and usualy the squad did the vile so you got a badge and maybe even a mold, not to mention the ws emblems which help with rep/genie gears.
    classes i play: main Mystic, alt archer, alt sin.
    I farm non stop, merch nonstoop and bot nonstop, don't like it, deal with itb:victory
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We've had countless of threads regarding this BH eversince it was added, all good suggestions but nothing ever came of them:
    - Make EU repeatable per day. Preferably to avoid spam-running: the Tox su Toxin only disappears after a succesful run, so a fail/bugged run can you repeat it with a new instance.
    - Remove the BH and replace it with [insert dungeon that's dead]. Personally WS Snakefist and Nirvana Palace are the first on my list. I did Nirvana for the first time last night, entirely for sh*ts and giggles and the title, otherwise I would've never set foot in it.
    - Fix the bugged looping of quests after 3 failed attempts. It keeps checking the members/leader/members/leader/members/leader and won't give acces to getting the quests for digging the crystals.

In any case, BH EU requires a revising, leaving it as it is means an impossible BH on some days thanks to morons who **** up the easiest task imaginable: grab quest, go to the other side alive, turn in, stay in your lane.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah the bh eu needs to be taken out due to its one time entrance a day feature.Throw in more warsong bh other than just metal and yes a bh nirvana would suit people well maybe have that bh to a fixed boss since some are random in nirvana.it was dumb adding bh2 wurlord though... Good job :/
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i love EU bh b:surrender

it never failed in total on any chars i did it and 90% people know now what to do.
    and yes , i go just with wc random squads.

best exp , extra reward and extra pills. there is no bh better the EU b:cute
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    BH EU would not be so bad if they removed the once per day limit. I think they should make it like FSP you can enter as many times as you want, but can only collect the reward once. That they if it does fail, you dc, or have some other issue you are not stuck unable to do your BH.

On a side note. In EU after turning in my crystal, on occasion, one of the mobs will hit me for over 50k. Normally they only do 200-300 damage on me, but then out of nowhere I take a massive hit. It doesn't show it the damage log, but I see it above my head, and it's always above 50k in damage. I keep rez scrolls on me, but I'm curious why it only happens sometimes. Maybe I'm triggering something I shouldn't be?
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    On a side note. In EU after turning in my crystal, on occasion, one of the mobs will hit me for over 50k. Normally they only do 200-300 damage on me, but then out of nowhere I take a massive hit. It doesn't show it the damage log, but I see it above my head, and it's always above 50k in damage. I keep rez scrolls on me, but I'm curious why it only happens sometimes. Maybe I'm triggering something I shouldn't be?

One of the mob sets does that delayed telekinesis DoT. Need to puri it off or you die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    BH WS Snakefist isn't bad :P
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I know what is causing your bug. Someone is taking the wrong crystal quest at the begining and has a hammer in their inventory that should not be there. I do not know if there is anyway of getting rid of the hammer to reset the quest because everyone got fed up with the wait. Just letting you know I know your frustration and feel your pain. Good luck!b:cry
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I know what is causing your bug. Someone is taking the wrong crystal quest at the begining and has a hammer in their inventory that should not be there. I do not know if there is anyway of getting rid of the hammer to reset the quest because everyone got fed up with the wait. Just letting you know I know your frustration and feel your pain. Good luck!b:cry

There is. Reset the quest, have only the person with the hammer dig, jump, reset again. We had that issue in EU BH yesterday.

... which subsequently failed on ANOTHER bug as one of the mirrors after turning in the quest slightly displaced itself right on top of the barbarian that was supposed to do the next leg, causing that character to become stuck. Kindly remove the hitboxes for that mirror to prevent this.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    BH EU is fine, players aren't.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    falconxs wrote: »
    I have read read and reread the threads concerning this damn bh. I have tried to do this bh for 3 days in a row now and without fail someone respawns, leaves instance, goes beyond their purple dots or does something to make the quest glitch. For no amount of tries can we seem to get it unglitched either. I have spent idk how long pass leading, killing birds etc to attempt to make this damn thing work again.

Can pwi please make this instance resettable or at the very least allow us to enter more than once! Even if we can run the instance more than once maybe we will only get the reward once, but come on this is getting ridiculous!

It should be noted that PWI can't do anything - it's merely digital code that can be manipulated in various ways by the end-user. PWE, however, is the company that hosts PWI, the online MMORPG. PWE doesn't do any in-house development of their titles, because if they did, they would be liable for a law-suit. The reason for this happens to be that PWE is a subsidiary of a Chinese video game company called Wanmei, which lends out the license to it's title for international audiences.

So, to quickly answer the initial question at hand: No.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic