DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Post edited by DeathProof - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was dead in 80% of the frames that DP has me on :(

I want to see hunkary's video though, he usually offers a good perspective from the flanks, DP plays the defensive role too often so drifts away from the big battles on most occasions xD

"GF Relic" - /\/az; Dynasty.
    So disrespectful. If I was to world chat something like this, you'd all be up in my case for it.

Good TW, can't wait to see what we can do against Dynasty on a non-holiday weekend or in a defense, I'm pretty sure it won't be anything like this one, well played.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nice video DP chasing down them kitties \o/

Here's my video http://youtu.be/SThxTrDBRPM
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well look at gawd.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "GF Relic" - /\/az; Dynasty.
    So disrespectful. If I was to world chat something like this, you'd all be up in my case for it.

Good TW, can't wait to see what we can do against Dynasty on a non-holiday weekend or in a defense, I'm pretty sure it won't be anything like this one, well played.

I was about to say GF Relic too
    since in that TW i mostly saw those ex relic members
    When i was about to WC i only remember that they all went to Tempest xD

Cant wait the non-holiday weekend too ;)

@ DarkSkiesx
    what about other TW video? u wont upload? or just no time to edit the files
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nice video DP chasing down them kitties \o/

Here's my video http://youtu.be/SThxTrDBRPM

Someone forgot to update their signatureb:shutup
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Yes, allow me to explain the concept of a merger, it is when one faction and another combine, join forces, and work together for a shared goal. Me and Sun came to an agreement and we merged forces.

Here is a definition for you also in case that is still hard to comprehend. Merger

Also since you are and others are so very interested, there were actually 47 people from Tempest (originally) in that fight, the rest were ex-Relic and a few new recruits. I hope you guys will drop the QQ and just improve your game and step up to the fight like you did last time you lost a defence.

As usual the majority of Dynasty is very respectful and mature and welcoming of a tough fight with just a few bad apples with loud mouths tarnishing it for the rest.

@ DarkSkiesx
    what about other TW video? u wont upload? or just no time to edit the files

There are quite a few people from Dynasty on my FL, ask any one of them what happened that TW, they will tell you I dc'ed around 15mins into the fight and didn't get back on till about 15mins of the fight left.

Also as a side note, to all those that don't create edit and upload videos do not make requests or taunts to those that do, if you want a video get off your a** take the time to do all that yourself, if you can't then be grateful for the ones that do. Thanks.
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    Someone forgot to update their signatureb:shutup

Thanks Yuuniee changed it b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes, allow me to explain the concept of a merger, it is when one faction and another combine, join forces, and work together for a shared goal. Me and Sun came to an agreement and we merged forces.

Here is a definition for you also in case that is still hard to comprehend. Merger

Also since you are and others are so very interested, there were actually 47 people from Tempest (originally) in that fight, the rest were ex-Relic and a few new recruits. I hope you guys will drop the QQ and just improve your game and step up to the fight like you did last time you lost a defence.

As usual the majority of Dynasty is very respectful and mature and welcoming of a tough fight with just a few bad apples with loud mouths tarnishing it for the rest.

There are quite a few people from Dynasty on my FL, ask any one of them what happened that TW, they will tell you I dc'ed around 15mins into the fight and didn't get back on till about 15mins of the fight left.

Also as a side note, to all those that don't create edit and upload videos do not make requests or taunts to those that do, if you want a video get off your a** take the time to do all that yourself, if you can't then be grateful for the ones that do. Thanks.

People are allowed to request whatever they want bro, whether you accept that request or not is another story. Y SO SERIOUS!? GG.b:shutup
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014

Not really surprised you would.

This. It's a shame we have to generalize on both ends of the factions. I wish Saku's mouth was as good as her gear. Thank god she does not speak for a big portion of Dynasty.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014

lol why u explaining me what merge means...i know what it means xD

I forgot about relic and tempest merge because i was pretty tired that night
    Just for sec seeing so many ex relic made me feel like i was fighting Relic u know? xD

so when i wrote like GJ Relic .... i saw WC and noticed gj/gf tempest spam.. then i corrected my self before i wc.. got it? ;D

Actually I DONT CARE how many u guys went ;D i dont understand why u explain me all this.
    Like im the one who QQ and post templic stuff on wc. Never said anything like that ;D
    and even if few from Dyna does it, dont put it on me again.

About the TW video, if u dont have time its ok ;D I just like to watch TW video thats all

And yah i saw the video where u dced
    Wonder if it was Arc/pw fault or just net

Not really surprised you would.
    Of course u not .
    This. It's a shame we have to generalize on both ends of the factions. I wish Saku's mouth was as good as her gear. Thank god she does not speak for a big portion of Dynasty.

you show the best side of you now?

I dont understand why you and dark put all the QQ problem on me. Keep it to ur self Dx i dont want it.

Beside I never WC any bad about Tempest/Relic merge..i never called names like templic relpest or w.e i even dont like when ppl say such a titles - i said it before in other posts (most of them r just teasing with friends and other just get all hater mode)

Im not responsible for those who do that

so this lil comment : Thank god she does not speak for a big portion of Dynasty.

So what did i said? ;O im curious
  • Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    popcorn here! get your popcorn!
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nomnomnomnomnom algiz´s popcorn <3 b:victoryb:laughb:chuckle
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    Should I answer chronologically or alphabetically?
    Extra butter for me.

1. Keep vent and chats clean, civil, and mature. Drama will not be tolerated.

4. When you wear Dynasty's name, you represent the faction as well as yourself. Do not behave in a manner which may damage your personal reputation sufficiently that you damage those of Dynasty and fellow members by association. This includes insults to other factions or players, harassment, scamming, and excessive ToS violations.
    popcorn here! get your popcorn!
    Go easy on the salt though b:pleased
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver
    PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    U dont tried pop corn with cheese... parmesao ftw
    Was a good fight guys ^^
    Nice video DP i saw me there so its perfect
    Algix for me can be with alot salt...the popcorn.
  • monomario1
    monomario1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Seems that Tempest don't have any rules
    since Andres can be nasty on forum, world chat and squad chats.

If I was in Tempest, I would be embarrassed by Andres actions. b:surrender
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Every week... b:surrender

Thanks for the video, as always. Looking forward to seeing what future tw battles hold. It promises to be an interesting season b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    monomario1 wrote: »

Rules About the Rules

13. These rules extend to all your alts.

The irony of your response is so shameful. I'd just stop right now... Tempest does have a set of rules, which we follow and honor in every place whether we win or lose TW. Which is why I'm not worried about posting from an alt, I watch what I say about other factions, and I respect my opponent before, during and after the war. You can ask any of my friends in Dynasty

But when you have a few bad apples that are constantly insulting, harassing, taunting and disrespecting the faction I represent, without even the decency of doing it from their mains, and dynasty officials take no action into this. I have to stand for my faction. Even if it costs me a corrective action discussion.

Show me an example of my nastiness on any of this channels, or I will have to report you (on both your alt and your main) for harassment. Do you really think I wouldn't catch up to Mono Mario? :P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hiding behind alts.. tut tuts! Come on lets have just a friendly discussion here 'm'
    I'll just verify that yes, we do have rules here that are followed.
    Tempest rules:
    Drama

Tempest is a faction that does not tolerate drama.
    If you have an issue with another member, keep it out of faction chat. Attempt to resolve it through private messages first. If you and the other party are unable to resolve the issue yourselves, contact an officer for help.
    If you begin to cause drama in faction chat or in world chat, you will be asked to discuss the issue in a squad or through a private chat. If you continue to cause drama in world chat or faction chat you will be given a second warning. If you still persist, you will be booted out of faction.

Respect

Remember the golden rule when dealing with other player, ‘treat others as you would like to be treated’. We expect you to keep this in mind, basically, do not bad mouth or trash talk other players or factions in world chat or common chat.
    Also, please keep in mind that this game is called Perfect World International, in other words the people in this game come from many different places and represent a diverse array of cultures and religions. Bearing this in mind, we ask that you maintain a respectful attitude concerning other cultures, countries and religions in faction chat. If you begin to speak about another country, culture or religion in an offensive manner you will be asked to stop, if you continue you may be asked to leave the faction.

Just as an add on, the merge made last weeks Tw one of the most enjoyable ones i've had in a long long while. I hope we can have the same next week, togas and all ^_^
    -munches on oreo popcorn-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    monomario1 wrote: »

Tempest does have rules, all faction have some rules either TW or non- TW

Those *polite* and *non insulting* words he said to me xD
    u probably have ur own reasons
    all u can do is take SS and send ticket, if u care and want to bother with it

mostly such a *serious* stuff gets solved in whispers ;D

or blacklist- then u wont be able to read either WC or squad chats
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well done Tempest!!! Rob texted me about the Victory. Proud of you all! b:kiss
  • Purpleseeker - Dreamweaver
    Purpleseeker - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    woot nice vid \o/ hope i could join future TW's b:shutup
    I say Tempest should call my boss and tell em to give me a permaday off on Saturdays b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]