Probably PWI's first RL Wedding.

Dooddjk - Lost City
Dooddjk - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
Dooddjk, a pwi long time veteran player and SoultheWolf another long time pwi veteran would like all to know that we got married last week(April 12th) IRL after being together for close to 3 and half years after meeting in PW. Goes to show it can happen anywhere and we are looking forward to many more years together. Come say hi to us in Lost City Server, Chinatown Guild.
Post edited by Dooddjk - Lost City on

Comments

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    They are actually the 2nd or 3rd couple to do so ^.^ Congrats to them, and wish them a long and loving marriage.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well that is great for them, but try more like 100th irl wedding. 3 people in my faction on RT alone have got married to someone they met pwi. (2 divorced already :( )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Since it's posted in the quality corner, I will have to assume you found a bug or translation error in your real life wedding.
    Did you maybe not read the terms to real life weddings correctly?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    ^ I lol'd. b:chuckle

Congrats to you folks, though it's far from the first wedding between folks who have met here. Moving this from QC though!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Congrats!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dooddjk, a pwi long time veteran player and SoultheWolf another long time pwi veteran would like all to know that we got married last week(April 12th) IRL after being together for close to 3 and half years after meeting in PW. Goes to show it can happen anywhere and we are looking forward to many more years together. Come say hi to us in Lost City Server, Chinatown Guild.

Gratz to them but they are most definitely not the 1st couple. I know of several PWI founded relationships that led to RL weddings, in archosever. But this goes to show that love has no bounds b:cute
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations...

But it's not the first :) u're several years late xD
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I know several couples who have married IRL after meeting in PWI also... some of their relationships have not lasted but some have, good luck to you!
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Definitely not the first, one couple even posted about the baby they had after their PWI marriage. But nevertheless, congratulations! May you have a lifetime of happiness.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!