How much dex?

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Blademaster
Got an alt, N3 and nothing fancy. Wanna make it a support BM primarily so not looking to kill, just looking to do my damned job in TW.

How much dex/accuracy should I be aiming for before I pile on the vit? Any specific pieces of gear to grab to help with accuracy?
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    finnish all the titles that give accuracy.. if ur not going for the kills then also add amber gems to weapon... use accuracy rings such as sky cover or its recast and r9 or it's recast or some of the lower ones.. top that with anything between 160-300 dex... for t3 gear and if you get rings and ambers id say 200 ok..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    100 dex base enough
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    it all depends in your spiritual cultivation...

If you want to be a full support type of bm id say go demon and get 100 dex gears equipped...why? Demon ROTP is 100% sure stun plus having str genie will help you CC... and id say go for full str
    And 100dex keep vit to base ... You dont really need to have more dex on this cultivation coz the skills has everything you neeed... Demon skills gives extra crit and the stuns accuracy are pretty good... Full str gives you more dmg and pdef which will balance when you use magic marrow

If you want to be DD/support type.. Go sage with 200 dex gear on amber gem and accuracy rings and do tittle quest that gives accuracy... Reason why you need more dex as sage is bcoz sage stuns are all by chance so you need to work on your accuracy and crit rate .

I used to be demon bm and my server know how annoying i was as a support coz of the stunlock then i got bored and switch to sage and become DDsupport type bm which is good if you have end game gears
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nothin worse than a DG missing...200 dex for sure + two 50% rings and you should be fine...Demon all I know though maybe sage bms got a different opinion
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    also 30% accu on r8 recast axe with purge attribute = never miss (almost) + chance to purge ***
  • darknessrise
    darknessrise Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can make a 4 path bm. Fist/claw, dual axe, sword, and pole. I have a 4 path bm. He is tanky/support so he can help while taking hits. I forgot how many dex and str I add to him. I did look it up somewhere. My bm is now reborn 1st at lvl 101. Before reborn, he was strong enough to give support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life doesn't have a meaning until you play in PK server.

PK = #1 Most Wanted

Non Pk = Low Life = Boring = No meaning of life