QQme always pays its debts

2»

Comments

• Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I pretty much stopped reading at the whole "Mikelee,Castgurl,Morana and Cold what cha call it, what cha call it." bit. Oh, and seems like Nabo here is going to clear some stupid bs, even though most of you won't even care judging from the mental state from some of the pms Mike got last night lol.
    How exactly did you "sent" us to a guild, Spell? That one made me laugh. You suuuuuure love rping huh?
    Did we have a secret meeting and you commanded us to corrupt the all mighty Vicious in the inside?
    Yeah, no. Why even bother to name me on here? LOL. Just why?
    You are delusional and extremely childish. I am truly sorry but wow. From the first post, what I can gather is:

ULQ LEFT THE GUILD.

HE KILLED SOME OF OUR MEMBERS!

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

ME NO LIKE. ME KILL HIM (PK Fest)!

The End.

Now then:

Why does it bother you or even CONCERN some of you from QQme that Mike and I left the guild? I have friends that were in Levi in that guild but really, if it's going to get this childish, I may as well adjust my FL listings for the sake of my blood pressure rofl...
    This is A GAME. We have given you a try and we dislike it - so we removed our toons from there and joined another. The End? Mi gusta evos??

Here's the low down:
    Mike is full R9, maybe close to +10 in armor and wep? Half decent shards? Not even 100 second RB such as myself? Doesn't know sh-squat about pvp which he himself told me?
    I am NOT even going to BEGIN how fail I AM. With my insane work patterns, I only have time to play maybe for a short blue moon? Um hello? WE. DON'T. MATTER.

In other words: WE HAVE LIVES. IN OTHER WORDS, OUR PRESENCE WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED IN QQME. WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Oh and the rumored "He's just following me" bit - Mike and I talked for a while before we left. He and I noticed things that we like but noticed more things that we dislike. We both stated our reasons and left. And now - during a TW that we are both online for, he is getting whispers from a few of the QQme members that since now we are in Vicious, we will trash talk the or any guild?

GROW.

UP.

A guild does not define who the *** we are. The way we carry ourselves does. So if you get people that trash you for no reason what so ever or what not - you, yes you the player, have earned it or caused it in some shape or form. You want this Nabomancer to get to the needy greedy? We didn't get ****** accepted right away. Why? Because Vicious wants to be extra careful on who to take into the guild. I respect that. I UNDERSTAND THAT. Went through the same thing on Dreamweaver in one of the top two guilds in there. Not ONCE was I pissed off over this.

Now then another thing I don't understand - Ulq. Okay, his toon is extremely well geared. He pks a ton more than I can even dream of since I barely have time for it. He's been in your guild for, counting the whole time, maybe 2 years total? He leaves. You guys get used to him, defend him, etc. Now why does it bother you that he's trying to join another guild? I guess for rankings, I guess for bragging rights and what not. I just don't see it. People change, they change their mind, they get upset over who knows what -

IT

HAPPENS.

Can you respect his choice and look over some of the things he may have did as odd? I guess not, nor do I care because - Ihavenoideawhathappenedinthereanditsnoneofmybusinesstrolo.

Nabomancer just doesn't get it anymore - I mean...ROFLMAFO?

To end this "OH OMG SHE IS SOOOO TRASH TALKING" even though I am not post:

Get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I pretty much stopped reading at the whole "Mikelee,Castgurl,Morana and Cold what cha call it, what cha call it." bit. Oh, and seems like Nabo here is going to clear some stupid bs, even though most of you won't even care judging from the mental state from some of the pms Mike got last night lol.
    How exactly did you "sent" us to a guild, Spell? That one made me laugh. You suuuuuure love rping huh?
    Did we have a secret meeting and you commanded us to corrupt the all mighty Vicious in the inside?
    Yeah, no. Why even bother to name me on here? LOL. Just why?
    You are delusional and extremely childish. I am truly sorry but wow. From the first post, what I can gather is:

ULQ LEFT THE GUILD.

HE KILLED SOME OF OUR MEMBERS!

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

ME NO LIKE. ME KILL HIM (PK Fest)!

The End.

Now then:

Why does it bother you or even CONCERN some of you from QQme that Mike and I left the guild? I have friends that were in Levi in that guild but really, if it's going to get this childish, I may as well adjust my FL listings for the sake of my blood pressure rofl...
    This is A GAME. We have given you a try and we dislike it - so we removed our toons from there and joined another. The End? Mi gusta evos??

Here's the low down:
    Mike is full R9, maybe close to +10 in armor and wep? Half decent shards? Not even 100 second RB such as myself? Doesn't know sh-squat about pvp which he himself told me?
    I am NOT even going to BEGIN how fail I AM. With my insane work patterns, I only have time to play maybe for a short blue moon? Um hello? WE. DON'T. MATTER.

In other words: WE HAVE LIVES. IN OTHER WORDS, OUR PRESENCE WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED IN QQME. WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Oh and the rumored "He's just following me" bit - Mike and I talked for a while before we left. He and I noticed things that we like but noticed more things that we dislike. We both stated our reasons and left. And now - during a TW that we are both online for, he is getting whispers from a few of the QQme members that since now we are in Vicious, we will trash talk the or any guild?

GROW.

UP.

A guild does not define who the *** we are. The way we carry ourselves does. So if you get people that trash you for no reason what so ever or what not - you, yes you the player, have earned it or caused it in some shape or form. You want this Nabomancer to get to the needy greedy? We didn't get ****** accepted right away. Why? Because Vicious wants to be extra careful on who to take into the guild. I respect that. I UNDERSTAND THAT. Went through the same thing on Dreamweaver in one of the top two guilds in there. Not ONCE was I pissed off over this.

Now then another thing I don't understand - Ulq. Okay, his toon is extremely well geared. He pks a ton more than I can even dream of since I barely have time for it. He's been in your guild for, counting the whole time, maybe 2 years total? He leaves. You guys get used to him, defend him, etc. Now why does it bother you that he's trying to join another guild? I guess for rankings, I guess for bragging rights and what not. I just don't see it. People change, they change their mind, they get upset over who knows what -

IT

HAPPENS.

Can you respect his choice and look over some of the things he may have did as odd? I guess not, nor do I care because - Ihavenoideawhathappenedinthereanditsnoneofmybusinesstrolo.

Nabomancer just doesn't get it anymore - I mean...ROFLMAFO?

To end this "OH OMG SHE IS SOOOO TRASH TALKING" even though I am not post:

Get over it.

I sent you. You are not programmed to realize it yet, thus you are not realizing it. Where are you now, QQme? I dont think so.

You actually spend 45min writing this wall of text that I will not read coz ...it's a wall of text, but...I see you are deeply affected and I sympathize with you, lost soul. I will keep you in my prays! God Bless! b:victory
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Spell will defend qqme until he dies irl. I think this is common knowledge.
    Spell - no one is raging my friend!

Either way I thought you would have been glad people are leaving the powerhouse that is qqme?
    I mean this TW season has been mundane at best!
    There should be no reason that you could not want more even 3 hour defence and attacks that are challenging.
    Qqme has the highest concentration of endgame players. They shouldn't need the biggest player base.
    I got so bored I barely play anymore, and I'm just hoping the next season will be better.

If everyone stopped being so childish, let go of their meaningless however-long grudges against people you've never even met, and just played less seriously and more casually this game would be so much more fun for everyone.

Otherwise you're no better than the sin mentioned in the OP.
    Hopefully he ragequits the game cause no one wants to play with him :3

But really - let's be honest - I wouldn't be surprised if I came back and saw "QQme" above his head and I don't think anyone else would be either - that's where all the people who are toxic to the community end up, albeit along with plenty of nice people. Hence - the Phoenix-like lifetimes qqme seems to have displayed over the last 5 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And LMAO at the "Just here for TW pay." Ever since I started playing this game, in whichever TW guild I was in, I then start to give up my TW pay back to the said faction. That has NOT changed since I have move to RT. I just don't really care about it LOL. I even said IN A REPLY, TO ONE OF QQME'S POSTS ABOUT TW PAY AND MONEY That to just take my pay to the guild. WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE AND LYING?? WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO TROLL? GROW UP AND STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT PEOPLE SPELL LMFAO!!!!!

It's too damn easy for me to farm coin ingame. If the faction needs the TW coin and pay for anything, I glady give it up. I always come charmed with apoth to TW in whatever guild I am in. I. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT THE DAMN PAY LOL AND WILL act the same way for Vicious bc it's just the way I am!

I STILL have respect for you because you proved to be a nice person while I was in QQme, but you seriously have to have your facts straight BEFORE you even BEGIN TO START WITH THIS NABOMANCER. GROW. UP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    And LMAO at the "Just here for TW pay." Ever since I started playing this game, in whichever TW guild I was in, I then start to give up my TW pay back to the said faction. That has NOT changed since I have move to RT. I just don't really care about it LOL. I even said IN A REPLY, TO ONE OF QQME'S POSTS ABOUT TW PAY AND MONEY That to just take my pay to the guild. WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE AND LYING?? WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO TROLL? GROW UP AND STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT PEOPLE SPELL LMFAO!!!!!

It's too damn easy for me to farm coin ingame. If the faction needs the TW coin and pay for anything, I glady give it up. I always come charmed with apoth to TW in whatever guild I am in. I. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT THE DAMN PAY LOL AND WILL act the same way for Vicious bc it's just the way I am!

I STILL have respect for you because you proved to be a nice person while I was in QQme, but you seriously have to have your facts straight BEFORE you even BEGIN TO START WITH THIS NABOMANCER. GROW. UP.

What did I lie about?

I said Cold, Morana, Castgurl and Mikelee jumped in the bandwaggon train and went to Vicious from QQme.

This is fact, this is not a lie.

I said: People who fight for money, are mercenaries.

As per wiki:
    A mercenary[1] is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities by the desire for private gain.
  • _Morana_ - Raging Tide
    _Morana_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well you are lying about me here spell, but its okay I think everyone knows how delusional are you. Its all good I forgive you for all the lies! Happy easter. b:cute
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Well you are lying about me here spell, but its okay I think everyone knows how delusional are you. Its all good I forgive you for all the lies! Happy easter. b:cute

I just said you went vicious dear, this is not a lie. If you forgive me, that is okay. I will humbly accept your forgiveness!

Again, I like you guys, all vicious. You make me look so good when you die in TW.

Happy Easter to all players friends or foe!b:victory
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    mercenary 4 lyfe ... lol wtf bbq .... if i cared about tw pay .. id nvr ever ever join a tw faction ... thats pretty much how deluded u all seem...

no1 is getting paid anything .. theyre paying to be a part of it ...

and guess what ... ppl are different they dont get along .. they get aggrevated ...

NO NEWS HERE .....

ppl come and go the only ones that stick to it are the ones that have no personal gain in sight ....

theres as many factions that there are ppl, each have theyre own goals own purpose, own dedication...
    to think som1 really gives a F-lying F-rostbite over a faction is delusion at best ....
    we are here to play, to hav fun , to meet people ......
    a faction is just a tool to make some of that happen...

in reality would you YES you , go in and help ur fellow mate dying cause u shared a faction... I DOUBT IT...

stop taking things so serious and for Crying out Loud have at least 5 minutes of decent game play ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    mercenary 4 lyfe ... lol wtf bbq .... if i cared about tw pay .. id nvr ever ever join a tw faction ... thats pretty much how deluded u all seem...

no1 is getting paid anything .. theyre paying to be a part of it ...

and guess what ... ppl are different they dont get along .. they get aggrevated ...

NO NEWS HERE .....

ppl come and go the only ones that stick to it are the ones that have no personal gain in sight ....

theres as many factions that there are ppl, each have theyre own goals own purpose, own dedication...
    to think som1 really gives a F-lying F-rostbite over a faction is delusion at best ....
    we are here to play, to hav fun , to meet people ......
    a faction is just a tool to make some of that happen...

in reality would you YES you , go in and help ur fellow mate dying cause u shared a faction... I DOUBT IT...

stop taking things so serious and for Crying out Loud have at least 5 minutes of decent game play ....

You tell them, LB!

FYI i voted yes for your fake app to QQme. Come join the dream team!
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    drheal wrote: »
    Dear readers,

Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, in a virtual realm called Raging Tides, there were 2 great factions that competed for supremacy, QQme and Vicious. They competed in EVERYTHING, who was better geared, who was better skilled, who was better looking, who was funnier...everything.
    These factions have trashtalked each other many times, people come and people go.

Lets fast forward the story to the last recent weeks.
    QQme had a very well geared assassin who helped alot in PK vs Vicious. This assassin, was upset with not being able to over throne the leadership of QQme, asking for a public vote for who should be leader. What he did not know was that in this game, the leader title is not same as the president title, we dont elect our leaders, we follow them or leave them. This game is a feudal type of game, not a democratic one, or the voting system would have been implemented in the game.
    Due to accusations regarding TW pay, our many enemies have spread rumors that our leader has stolen the faction's money. She is still+10 with Imacs and plays the dead scout role in TW, so if she did steal it she better get some decent gear! :)

Anyhow, rumors spread like wildfire and even though we were winning in TW, drama had already began. Sadly this OP assassin, decided he would leave QQme due to the fact that nothing had changed, the leader had most of the faction behind her and nobody voted him as a leader except...himself.

What really hurt me as a newbie wizard, is that this OP assassin, after having QQme to back him up in PVP for more than a year, he back-stabs his old friends in PK and joins his former enemies, the people who trashtalked him for years, the people who made videos about him being slaughters in PVP. I was hurt by this change. He is the best geared assassin on this server. Sadly his pride has blinded him and he now bites the hand that once fed him.

Fast forward in this week's Tournament. QQme even having more people there, got badly placed in Tourney and we lost squad by squad to 3 OP assassins and 1 OP seeker. One of these assassins was our former friend and allied. Needless to say we were upset.
    3 weeks ago, him and his wife got 1 Emperor Tome as a pk drop from our enemies(his current allies) while fighting in the endless battle QQme vs Vicious.
    After the tournament, we had a small PK fest where we took a bit of our revenge.

Dear OP assassin, do not think that QQme will forget your deeds. You are strong but we are many.

http://youtu.be/9vmDEiLmzHo

Enjoy!

Hello, 1st of all for the Tittle ,
    if u think u are paying debts winning an outnumbered PK after losing 6 qqme vs 4 ppl in Tournament and relaying it on the luck of distribute on rooms.... while u had Spell_Caster Arawin Clergywoman Nigoshi Vida Lord IN LAST ROOM 6 vs us 4 ,AND While most OP ppl in other side weren't there like DS, Boogie, Dylena , Tuzii, LB, Jose and a Ton more ..... u are just so boring and full of bullshiit .

2nd for the Saying "This assassin, was upset with not being able to over throne the leadership of QQme " , is Also another bullshiit u made up ppl to ruine my reputation . Is not true at all and when I say Its not true everyone on RT known my honesty and I don't have to lie ever to defend my self ....There is difference btw nominate my self and leaving being butthurt for not being accepted .Proof : Voting for Arawin on That thread after seeing I got no votes . Cause my whole worry was on getting someone who ever was just not seeler/badbud .

u want to see wht QQme cut from my thread on QQme Forums , Here's my Goodbye Thread :

1st I'd like to thank almost everyone in this great guild for the good times, respect , fun and family big heart .I Love and adore this faction The almost ALL of it .

I took my decision with patience and long thinking ,After watching what some ppl who are leading the faction were doing .
    I'd like to mention what i think was not appropriate and done to us .

1st of all TW pay . No one trick us and say "we are fixing it for next seasons" what about the real fact that 2 reasons were taken from our rights for either mis managing or bad things done with it .Those 2 seasons pay which were too low compared to even low faction i was in , or compared to real numbers from vicious pay "4 mil per TW "when they had same lands " ~NOT 12mil like some lies, nor 20mil like other lies ... its real and 4mil per TW winned or not winned in winning seasons ( I clearly see it as mis managing ) , in 1 year i doubt i got over 25mil .While I gave last 2 TW alone 50mil + worth of charms and def charms to aid my faction and do my duty .

2nd the leader says in officer section "I'll step down and give lead to badbud " 1 day before april 1 , which is before the day anyone would tell me "its april 1 joke " .
    Then the leader makes thread about it yesterday , I personally think that the director who is close person to her is partner with her in the old lead , and shares her every mis managing happened ( not going to talk about suspecting other things ) .
    that makes me want to avoid accepting QQme be lead by them .
    So I asked in that thread to get leader with voting , and everyone saw we had "half " who posted agreed on it , Then Clergywoman makes a thread about nominating candidates ,Which had inside it 2 old leaders , bunch of officers , and many ppl commented their nominates .
    But unfortunately someone Deleted it, No body try to trick me and say some random officer can delete such thread containing 2 old leaders and current leader , and "QQme PPL " who are the Faction ! talking and saying their opinion , Deleted Without the approval of the leaders .

Which is a BIG disrespect to us , We are ppl like u and u are nothing better than us . this is out of the red lines to me ,Thank you .

Done the Goodbye Thread here

3rd ,U sure u want to open this subject on forums about ur leaders not stealing , Dude u just put them atm in the position of fire .I'm not saying it happened and they Stole but Anyone can say look at badbud nw gear which is worth 3bil + and everyone in faction saw him buying SoW in tons for months during those 2 last seasons .

4rth Talking about Tome and rumors I've heard from QQme ppl asking me oh did u really return the Tome to HOTSAMA ? Actually that just shows how bad are some QQme's spreading lies and rumors which are not true 1- to fill some imagination analyzes they made to believe Vicious would Accept Ulq now (cause its the only reasonable choice he can go for to solve the problem with HOTSAMA . 2- to hurt Ulq the most they can .
    HOTSAMA is a very cool guy, He accept squading me and my wife without any grudge or hatred without us giving back a Tome ....unlike "FEW" butthurt ones from QQme , who are so butthurt cause I took a side that is against them .

Dear QQme Representative , I'm the sound of truth and I'll be always it ,Again I don't need to lie or spread rumors ever to win a thread or show someone in bad way like u doing to me here .

Thx castgurl for ur nice and fair words .

Bhavvy , If ur butt still hurts from that girl story happened btw us. I suggest u some vaseline.
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Hello, 1st of all for the Tittle ,
    if u think u are paying debts winning an outnumbered PK after losing 6 qqme vs 4 ppl in Tournament and relaying it on the luck of distribute on rooms.... while u had Spell_Caster Arawin Clergywoman Nigoshi Vida Lord IN LAST ROOM 6 vs us 4 ,AND While most OP ppl in other side weren't there like DS, Boogie, Dylena , Tuzii, LB, Jose and a Ton more ..... u are just so boring and full of bullshiit .

2nd for the Saying "This assassin, was upset with not being able to over throne the leadership of QQme " , is Also another bullshiit u made up ppl to ruine my reputation . Is not true at all and when I say Its not true everyone on RT known my honesty and I don't have to lie ever to defend my self ....There is difference btw nominate my self and leaving being butthurt for not being accepted .Proof : Voting for Arawin on That thread after seeing I got no votes . Cause my whole worry was on getting someone who ever was just not seeler/badbud .

u want to see wht QQme cut from my thread on QQme Forums , Here's my Goodbye Thread :

1st I'd like to thank almost everyone in this great guild for the good times, respect , fun and family big heart .I Love and adore this faction The almost ALL of it .

I took my decision with patience and long thinking ,After watching what some ppl who are leading the faction were doing .
    I'd like to mention what i think was not appropriate and done to us .

1st of all TW pay . No one trick us and say "we are fixing it for next seasons" what about the real fact that 2 reasons were taken from our rights for either mis managing or bad things done with it .Those 2 seasons pay which were too low compared to even low faction i was in , or compared to real numbers from vicious pay "4 mil per TW "when they had same lands " ~NOT 12mil like some lies, nor 20mil like other lies ... its real and 4mil per TW winned or not winned in winning seasons ( I clearly see it as mis managing ) , in 1 year i doubt i got over 25mil .While I gave last 2 TW alone 50mil + worth of charms and def charms to aid my faction and do my duty .

2nd the leader says in officer section "I'll step down and give lead to badbud " 1 day before april 1 , which is before the day anyone would tell me "its april 1 joke " .
    Then the leader makes thread about it yesterday , I personally think that the director who is close person to her is partner with her in the old lead , and shares her every mis managing happened ( not going to talk about suspecting other things ) .
    that makes me want to avoid accepting QQme be lead by them .
    So I asked in that thread to get leader with voting , and everyone saw we had "half " who posted agreed on it , Then Clergywoman makes a thread about nominating candidates ,Which had inside it 2 old leaders , bunch of officers , and many ppl commented their nominates .
    But unfortunately someone Deleted it, No body try to trick me and say some random officer can delete such thread containing 2 old leaders and current leader , and "QQme PPL " who are the Faction ! talking and saying their opinion , Deleted Without the approval of the leaders .

Which is a BIG disrespect to us , We are ppl like u and u are nothing better than us . this is out of the red lines to me ,Thank you .

Done the Goodbye Thread here

3rd ,U sure u want to open this subject on forums about ur leaders not stealing , Dude u just put them atm in the position of fire .I'm not saying it happened and they Stole but Anyone can say look at badbud nw gear which is worth 3bil + and everyone in faction saw him buying SoW in tons for months during those 2 last seasons .

4rth Talking about Tome and rumors I've heard from QQme ppl asking me oh did u really return the Tome to HOTSAMA ? Actually that just shows how bad are some QQme's spreading lies and rumors which are not true 1- to fill some imagination analyzes they made to believe Vicious would Accept Ulq now (cause its the only reasonable choice he can go for to solve the problem with HOTSAMA . 2- to hurt Ulq the most they can .
    HOTSAMA is a very cool guy, He accept squading me and my wife without any grudge or hatred without us giving back a Tome ....unlike "FEW" butthurt ones from QQme , who are so butthurt cause I took a side that is against them .

Dear QQme Representative , I'm the sound of truth and I'll be always it ,Again I don't need to lie or spread rumors ever to win a thread or show someone in bad way like u doing to me here .

Thx castgurl for ur nice and fair words .

Bhavvy , If ur butt still hurts from that girl story happened btw us. I suggest u some vaseline.

Wall of text that I wont read but...

C ya in PK, NW wherever! Be well Ulq, I am not upset on you. I will treat you with the same mercy I treat any Vicious. NONE!

Ur one good assassin, keep that in mind. 3rd on the server. You should thank me for making you a star in my video.

b:bye
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Say what now?

I'm not butthurt about anything, I just think you take the game too seriously and cry about everything.

There's a reason you are the most hated sin (perhaps person) on RT and believe me - it's nothing to do with how "good" you are at pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ulqi must be considered as a valuable member in QQme, cuz when he leave spell really mad and make thread in RT.
  • Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Woooooow... Is that how you justify stealing from your faction? By calling everyone who dares to rise their voice or take action against the injustice a mercenary? Just... wow. Poor members, QQyou indeed.
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    ulqi must be considered as a valuable member in QQme, cuz when he leave spell really mad and make thread in RT.

Yep, u are right. He was. Now he kills QQme in PK. Baddie! :)
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You cant afford charms and apo in TW, jose, you're qqing left and right ur broke, has that TW pay allowed you to buy crab meat?

QQme has the biggest faction base on RT, QQme has many funds for bidding next TW season, I'd like to see someone try outbid QQme. QQme has true players NOT MERCENARIES(we sent those to Vicious-aka Morana, Cold, MikeLee, Castgurl etc..)

We pride ourselves with being here in QQme every TW, and have the chance and honor to defend our faction against the strongest of RTs guilds(which Vicious is among-this is a compliment by the way!)

QQme has people running FS multiple times, we rarely beg for a barb for FS like other factions do. QQme has organised squads every NW, we roll there like we roll in TW. WE ARE THE GREATEST FACTION ON RT.

Whereas, we dont throw away our faction money on trying to make people come for TW for money, we have a solid faction with solid funds.
    WHOEVER TWs FOR MONEY IS A HIRED GUN!

Weren't you the one WCIng to pay 1-2 mill for a barb for your FS runs, lol?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What did I lie about?

I said Cold, Morana, Castgurl and Mikelee jumped in the bandwaggon train and went to Vicious from QQme.

This is fact, this is not a lie.

I said: People who fight for money, are mercenaries.

As per wiki:
    A mercenary[1] is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities by the desire for private gain.

Morana and Cold are both awesome and one of the nicest people QQme has ever had, I think this is just you throwing a ragefit because you lost people with great personalities.

As for Morana, ur still my fav veno. b:kiss
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Morana and Cold are both awesome and one of the nicest people QQme has ever had, I think this is just you throwing a ragefit because you lost people with great personalities.

As for Morana, ur still my fav veno. b:kiss

Ofc i wish they had not left qqme. I hate to fight them in tw pk tourney but i will none the less.
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You cant afford charms and apo in TW, jose, you're qqing left and right ur broke, has that TW pay allowed you to buy crab meat?

QQme has the biggest faction base on RT, QQme has many funds for bidding next TW season, I'd like to see someone try outbid QQme. QQme has true players NOT MERCENARIES(we sent those to Vicious-aka Morana, Cold, MikeLee, Castgurl etc..)

We pride ourselves with being here in QQme every TW, and have the chance and honor to defend our faction against the strongest of RTs guilds(which Vicious is among-this is a compliment by the way!)

QQme has people running FS multiple times, we rarely beg for a barb for FS like other factions do. QQme has organised squads every NW, we roll there like we roll in TW. WE ARE THE GREATEST FACTION ON RT.

Whereas, we dont throw away our faction money on trying to make people come for TW for money, we have a solid faction with solid funds.
    WHOEVER TWs FOR MONEY IS A HIRED GUN!

Lol as what i said i got my tw pay for the month.. 10m will not be enough to supply everything i need.. You know me i pk like almost everyday the charm the def charm i used it will never be enough! What im pointing is atleast WE IN VICIOUS gets the amount we deserve to get! even tho its not that much we can say our officers are not stealing or anything... 10m a month having 8 lands? Imagine if we have QQme's land i would probably get 20m a month coz Qqme has like what 20+ lands? Where the damn money go? And yeah answer me how much does QQme member gets every month?
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Lol as what i said i got my tw pay for the month.. 10m will not be enough to supply everything i need.. You know me i pk like almost everyday the charm the def charm i used it will never be enough! What im pointing is atleast WE IN VICIOUS gets the amount we deserve to get! even tho its not that much we can say our officers are not stealing or anything... 10m a month having 8 lands? Imagine if we have QQme's land i would probably get 20m a month coz Qqme has like what 20+ lands? Where the damn money go? And yeah answer me how much does QQme member gets every month?

Now that I think about it, when I was in QQme (been there for 2 years), I never knew that TW pay ever existed, simple because I never received any. GG QQme you are BUSTED! My next thread would be how QQme leaders are bunch of scammers. GG QQme you lost the game.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2014

They get peanuts lol
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Now that I think about it, when I was in QQme (been there for 2 years), I never knew that TW pay ever existed, simple because I never received any. GG QQme you are BUSTED! My next thread would be how QQme leaders are bunch of scammers. GG QQme you lost the game.

U never came to tw. Do u want retroactive pay for stuff u did Not do?
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Haha wow. This thread was about one assassin who threw a tantrum and turned on his faction because he didn't get his way. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people come crawling out of the woodwork to stir up **** with opinions formed on old, baseless rumors. I have never seen a group of people so eager to be mislead. I'll say this again: Do not speak on things you know nothing about.

Personally, I despise QQme. However, I despise those who wallow in misinformation more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't see this thread going anywhere but down.

-Closed.
This discussion has been closed.