Plz help
what stats each level wat skills etc plz tell
Post edited by XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    So many stickes and there is still people asking the same thing over and over. If you don't want to read, you don't deserve an answer.
  • XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City
    XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1. Half these threads r pvp
    2. Sorry if i don't wanna go through 10 post to find 2 easy answers
    3. Don't post if ur gonna complain
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1. Half these threads r pvp
    2. Sorry if i don't wanna go through 10 post to find 2 easy answers
    3. Don't post if ur gonna complain

1. Skip those threads
    2. So you rather waste our time than do something for once by yourself?
    3. Get your attitude down boy or you are not getting those answers, at least from me.

Kudos to the kind person who will reply your questions.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City
    XXDarkNinjaX - Lost City Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1. Skip those threads
    2. So you rather waste our time than do something for once by yourself?
    3. Get your attitude down boy or you are not getting those answers, at least from me.

Kudos to the kind person who will reply your questions.

well im just simply saying is ppl come to these threads just to trash it...
    they don't need to look at this thread at all but they choose to and that's not my problem..
    I thought this forum was for people who needed help not to get there threads **** on :/
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    There is so much variation in veno builds there is no simple answer, and "best" is pretty subjective. Enough stats for your equipment, put the rest where you think they'll do the most good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

All skills have uses in PvE so you shouldn't neglect any. Even Bewitch can be used to seal a mob. The only skill that's useless in PvE is Chi Burn because mobs/bosses have no chi. The same applies to Crush Vigor if Sage but Demon Crush Vigor helps you build Chi. Mo Zun Taunt is also useless, same concept as Chi Burn.

Any build works for PvE honestly because at this point, with all the gear available and a good faction, things are pretty easy. Just look at the common stat builds for Venomancers from the PWI wiki page and pick one you like. Most people go pure magic so they can have decent DD power and pet heals but if your gear doesn't have decent refines/shards you should consider something like the Vit builds.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1 str 4 dex per level, max str at 152 so you can wear fists, build LA-aps is best veno
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Multiple stickies and wikis exist for a reason.

And for things not stickied, there's this:
    Gear and Builds

(Unstickied) Builds Discussions and Guides
    HA/AA 2.0 ^ HA/AA ^ LA ^ APS ^ Fist ^ Budget builds
    Build Comparison (see Desdi's post in particular)
    Recent expansion, HA venos valid again?

Venos are a complicated class with a myriad of valid build options, so giving the answer isn't as easy as you imply. Thankfully, this answer has already been debated and explained many times, so we've already pointed you at those answers.
  • Myerna - Raging Tide
    Myerna - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ditto to Desdi.

Assuming you don't want to look at other threads, consider what you want to do and what your playstyle is.

In general, pure magic is a good build for pve. 1 str, 4 mag per level, cap str at 60. You can do pretty much whatever you want, just let your pet tank bosses and mobs; might want a herc or a walker with reflect for groups of mobs.

Vit/Mag hybrids may be a viable option if you want to be a bit tankier while keeping a lot of magic attack. Make sure you have enough magic for the best magic weapon of your level. 1 vit 1 str 3 mag, cap str at 60.

Since light armor builds excel more at PvP due to crit and such, you might not want those as much. Not that they are any less versitile or able to do PvE, but as a player who is perhaps new to venos or such, this is not likely your best PvE choice. In general, it is 1 str 1 dex 3 mag from what I understand.

Heavy armor and heavy/magic builds are able to do more in the tanking and pulling department. If you are looking to do this, perhaps check a bit this way. Builds and armors and sets and planning for these types tend to vary, so check other sections to find a good one that suits you, or make your own.

Fist/melee builds are not suggested. Though possible, they miss out on most of the veno benefits. Better play a sin or bm if you want to do this.

Aps magic build is possible, but probably not good for your PvE purposes. Build the same as a light armor build, wear aps armor and use your magic sword in foxform.

As always, it depends on your playstyle; you will have to decide; there is no "best build" since if your playstyle is incompatible with a build, it doesn't matter how good the build is.

Most likely suggestion is for pure magic. If you want a bit more tanky-ness, check the vit hybrid, or if feeling adventurous/prefer other playstyles, try heavy/magic builds.

Hope that helped.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Go for 1/2 build if you are unexperienced with veno (you should have twice less points in vit than in magic, str just for robe) and full magic when you get used to its strong and weak sides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    well im just simply saying is ppl come to these threads just to trash it...
    they don't need to look at this thread at all but they choose to and that's not my problem..
    I thought this forum was for people who needed help not to get there threads **** on :/

Well in all honesty, the help already exists there. My advice would be FIRST to check through those sticky threads, use search function and check the threads on the first page at the very least. If none of these has the answers you're looking for, create a thread where you explain what makes it so unclear to find the information you need.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • leemore
    leemore Posts: 4
    edited April 2014
    Options
    In all honesty if a sticky hasnt been updated with latest content and expansion information. Its outdated and no one updates it. If i see a sticky thats dated 2011, im not likely to consider it accurate and up to date. This is most likely why you are seeing these questions over and over. If stickies were updated, there would be less questions, but not eliminated due to lazies. Even the wiki is outdated in some areas but no one seems to be able to get it updated.

In my opinion the OP had an honest question.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Mauntille does keep the Useful Venomancer links updated though. Not all stickies are out of date. I keep mine updated too. Myself, I asked Mods to unsticky those that shouldn't be a sticky anymore and someone else has been working on a replacement for the HA sticky. The wiki page I linked was last updated in September 2013 which isn't that old. The sticky that's really out-of-date is the "best pet" one since it doesn't have the newest pets and I've been debating whether it should be unstickied or not because it still provides some good info.

I'm not blaming the OP or anything. There is plenty of up to date things though.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★