Best Class and Best Equipment Combination

Angelskyn - Sanctuary
Angelskyn - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Hi Peers,

I have came back after 1 year and this whole game is quite different from a year ago.

I wish to know what is the best class to play for TW player, currently I am a veno but I am free to raise another class if I want.

What is the best equipment combination , what is the difference between R9, R93 and R9R3 ?
Post edited by Angelskyn - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any class and 3rd cast R9, +12 JSOD'ed
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Any class and 3rd cast R9, +12 JSOD'ed
    Or Diety-ed

Difference is upgraded stats, basically

G16 = R9 > 2R9 > 3R9 You don't loose refines/inbude for r9- 2r9 but you do from 2nd to third lest you use stones
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Angelskyn - Sanctuary
    Angelskyn - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you everyone , is it the same as R9RR?
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    R9R3 JoSDs +12

If you want to TW, Psy/Wizard/Archer/Barb

If you want to have fun, then a demon venomancer is fine, mystics are fun too (Both sage and demon)

Now if you want serious fun, you should play the class that fits you better:

Blademaster: If you want to be versatile, agile, have a mild resistance and be very good on both mass and individual fights.

Wizard: If you want big numbers and do massive damage from afar, with good survivability and mobility.

Cleric: If you want to be nearly invincible with self heals, do a nice amount of damage, low mobility, but extremely needed and strongly on supporting team mates.

Archer: Do lots of crits from a far, have a constant AoE you can aim at a barb with good mobility and survivability at high levels/good refines and morai skills.

Venomancer: LOTS of mobility if you're demon, nice crowd control, very tactical on using pets to take down clerics and purge to make specific enemies vulnerable.

Barbarian: Nearly undefeatable, mid-low damage output and low accuracy, has a skill to reduce 90% damage taken and lasts for 20s, be the heads of your team and lead them to victory. Highest survivability of the game.

Assassin: Insane zerk crits with new primal skills, ability to stealth and avoid unwanted battles, able pop up on key members of the enemy team and take them down quickly, very agile, and with good surviving skills, but weak on mass pvp or against 2 or more ranged targets. Highest single target damage output with Life Hunter, elimination and cursed jail.

Psychic: Very strong and quick channels, can be very resistant with white voodoo and kill aps sins without even counter-attacking if you're r9r3. Every few hits you take will seal the attacker, good AoE damage, good single target damage, its a terror to BMs and Seekers.

Mystic: mild heals and damage, fast channeling, pets to aid, low mobility, able to help the team in various manners, from making them harder to kill to making their damage output higher too, like blademasters, good on individual and mass pvp, but not kings at any of those.

Seeker: mildly agile, very resistant, lots of aoes and ranged attacks, better damage than barbs but slightly less resistant than them, has the highest AoE damage output of the game with Yathagan Vortex.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    create all class..

then select one that u think will be King of all Kingb:pleased
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Honestly I think a deity full +12 s max level S card mystic would bich slap the hell out of everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    rea R9rr is 3rd recast r9, it has different abbreviations for every person
    Honestly I think a deity full +12 s max level S card mystic would bich slap the hell out of everything.

Pretty much this, You'll probably 1-shot every AA class since absorb soul is a mess of a skill (pretty sure its only non-CC counter is a preemptive nullify poison or AD), and going full diety means you'll be dealing normal damage to everyone that went Jades.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Heavy Armour Mystic b:dirty
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You'll probably 1-shot every AA class since absorb soul is a mess of a skill (pretty sure its only non-CC counter is a preemptive nullify poison or AD), and going full diety means you'll be dealing normal damage to everyone that went Jades.

Nullify Poison doesn't work on Absorb Soul. Elemental Immunity does, and status avoidance (aka sin's Tidal Protection) does.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you want a fun class - Cleric / Wizi

If you want an OP class (and can afford R9) - Seeker

If you want a farming class - BM / Sin

If you wanna be hated - Veno

For everything else, there's MasterCard ! b:victory
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    If you want a fun class - Anything fun is subjective

If you want an OP class (and can afford R9) - Seeker/Sin

If you want a farming class - BM / Sin / Veno

If you wanna be loved - Veno

Fixed
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you want a fun class - Cleric / Wizi

If you want an OP class (and can afford R9) - Seeker

If you want a farming class - BM / Sin

If you wanna be fluffy - Veno

Fixed.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Roll a Barb. Thats the most OP class.

I show it to you on my example. I'm full Str (756 str currently), full +10 with nw r9 ring and weap +11. I got the g14 cube neck and a normal Pan Gu so far + 24 vits in gear.

No one, at least on my Server that is equally geared or lower geared then me (class doesnt matter) has got aat least a tiny chance against me in 1on1. I useally fight full +12 maxed out ppl with even better war avatar cards cuz only those guys are a challange (there is one exception tho :p sins are nasty. especially full josd ones :p)

Lets face the truth...with all the new skills and passives...if you are a good player then you will be able to beat any other class as a barb on at least equal terms.

Dont wanna sound arrogant but...any of these classes are like a joke against me if they got the same gear as I do:

Seeker, Psys, Mystics, Clerics, Archer, most Sins, other Barbs (especially full vit ones), BMs, Venos (although they are nasty). Only Wizards can be a problem due to the massive dmg output.

I Only have 23-35k phys attack at the moment and it still seems like thats too much for anything none josd. Maybe all the other players are just nubs I dont know....but well. Barbs are OP. And if you max out a Barb you are unkillable (at least on 1on1s and trust me...you got the best chances in TW and Nw with a barb too.)
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Roll a Barb. Thats the most OP class.

I show it to you on my example. I'm full Str (756 str currently), full +10 with nw r9 ring and weap +11. I got the g14 cube neck and a normal Pan Gu so far + 24 vits in gear.

No one, at least on my Server that is equally geared or lower geared then me (class doesnt matter) has got aat least a tiny chance against me in 1on1. I useally fight full +12 maxed out ppl with even better war avatar cards cuz only those guys are a challange (there is one exception tho :p sins are nasty. especially full josd ones :p)

Lets face the truth...with all the new skills and passives...if you are a good player then you will be able to beat any other class as a barb on at least equal terms.

Dont wanna sound arrogant but...any of these classes are like a joke against me if they got the same gear as I do:

Seeker, Psys, Mystics, Clerics, Archer, most Sins, other Barbs (especially full vit ones), BMs, Venos (although they are nasty). Only Wizards can be a problem due to the massive dmg output.

I Only have 23-35k phys attack at the moment and it still seems like thats too much for anything none josd. Maybe all the other players are just nubs I dont know....but well. Barbs are OP. And if you max out a Barb you are unkillable (at least on 1on1s and trust me...you got the best chances in TW and Nw with a barb too.)

oh my god..someone stop this guy from talking here...brb, uploading my 15 second victory with my +10 armor, while he used an anti-archer genie. edit: too bad, seems i deleted it.

wish i had recorded his mighty 900 dmg in nw, followed by a 2 shot with normal hits of my psy too.

anyway, i dont think sage venos are any worse than demon venos nowadays, especially not with the perma-chi from the foxform upgrade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    oh my god..someone stop this guy from talking here...brb, uploading my 15 second victory with my +10 armor, while he used an anti-archer genie.

wish i had recorded his mighty 900 dmg in nw, followed by a 2 shot with normal hits of my psy too.

anyway, i dont think sage venos are any worse than demon venos nowadays, especially not with the perma-chi from the foxform upgrade.

xD I am officially free any time to fight any of your chars in a fair 1on1. You can be buffed...I dont mind otherwise it would be too unfair for you. I wasnt even full str nor was I full r9 back when we fought...so it wasnt even equal.

You can record it if you like as well. Cmon lets make it official and dont be a wussie and take the fight. If we would do it self buffed only then I guess both your archer and psy could end up being one-shotted. You might wanna vonsoder going full +12 beforehand (: as long as I lack certain refines and gears you might have a tiny chance. Cmon lets find out if I'm just all talk or if you are all talk captain obvious. I guess you were high (2 hitting me unsparked...ya ofc. and even so. I'm not the fully buffed wussie. I am always self buffed only in NW and 1on1s :p) during the NW and ya...fully buffed max pdef Psy eith def charms...900 dmg without zerk or crit sounds pretty damn good to me. without all that buffs and charm thats a fine 5k dmg (: at least.

So lets fight if you are man enough that is.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited April 2014
    you need some fresh air, its not even funny anymore.
    you 1vs1ed everyone on the server and you lost to everyone, but you keep coming here, bragging, claiming you are the kind of pvp. are you in a tw faction? no.
    do you even play nw? yes, the last 10 minutes, after you are done moving your 7 alts through the lands.

1 vs 1 with an archer unbuffed? what rule is that? whats the purge proc for then? you still lost, even when the crappy archer was selfbuffed.
    900dmg on a psy sounds damn good to you? right, keep telling that to yourself.

you keep mentioning a lack of gear, the same guy that "farms 250mil a day in tt on my barb"

the same guy that claimed to have 15billion in coin even before servermerge back then cant afford some +12 orbs? really now? oh wait..your morai-geared alts are so expensive.

seriously Joe. i had to blacklist you on every single alt i have, even my worldbossscouts did.

all you seem to be capable of is lying and bragging, usually both combined. you are annoying beyond any limits! please do us all a favour and stay at least out of any serious forum thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *Grabs a bucket*

You guys should continue on the morai foru... oh nevermind.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    you need some fresh air, its not even funny anymore.
    you 1vs1ed everyone on the server and you lost to everyone, but you keep coming here, bragging, claiming you are the kind of pvp. are you in a tw faction? no.
    do you even play nw? yes, the last 10 minutes, after you are done moving your 7 alts through the lands.

1 vs 1 with an archer unbuffed? what rule is that? whats the purge proc for then? you still lost, even when the crappy archer was selfbuffed.
    900dmg on a psy sounds damn good to you? right, keep telling that to yourself.

you keep mentioning a lack of gear, the same guy that "farms 250mil a day in tt on my barb"

the same guy that claimed to have 15billion in coin even before servermerge back then cant afford some +12 orbs? really now? oh wait..your morai-geared alts are so expensive.

seriously Joe. i had to blacklist you on every single alt i have, even my worldbossscouts did.

all you seem to be capable of is lying and bragging, usually both combined. you are annoying beyond any limits! please do us all a favour and stay at least out of any serious forum thread.

Is that so? well you should Update your info then. I useally fight against Dikke, Saeber and preist. I beat them all several times and they beat me too sometimes and yes I only fought the sin self buffed only. I killed psys with around the same gear as yours in NW several times without any problem (marcobello).

All I can see now is that youa re braging about the past and seriously just fight me and beat me me 2 times outta 3. A normal, respectful match. Why are you making stuff up. Just proof it god damnit or you are the one that os supposed to keep his trap shut. Seriously. If you really think that I'm easy for you then just show the world that it is just the way you said. But what if you lose...will you delete yourself and understand how fail you really are alrdy? damn I would go so far to say...that if you beat me in a match I never post anything on the forums ever again. promise.

Cmon if you still refuse then anyone will know just how mich of a coward you really are. be a man just once god damnit.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014

No one, at least on my Server that is equally geared or lower geared then me (class doesnt matter) has got at least a tiny chance against me in 1on1.

and then....

I useally fight against Dikke, Saeber and preist. I beat them all several times and they beat me too sometimes...

*steals a bucket of popcorn from DEMHEALSMAN* b:laugh

BTW to get on topic... I dont believe in "best class & gear" thing at all. Its all about heaving a good gear but also knowing how to time your skills perfectly. Not everyone can play same class with top gear equally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Heavy Armour Mystic b:dirty

This alt here is actually a s3 HA mystic lol
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited April 2014
    Is that so? well you should Update your info then. I useally fight against Dikke, Saeber and preist. I beat them all several times and they beat me too sometimes and yes I only fought the sin self buffed only. I killed psys with around the same gear as yours in NW several times without any problem (marcobello).

All I can see now is that youa re braging about the past and seriously just fight me and beat me me 2 times outta 3. A normal, respectful match. Why are you making stuff up. Just proof it god damnit or you are the one that os supposed to keep his trap shut. Seriously. If you really think that I'm easy for you then just show the world that it is just the way you said. But what if you lose...will you delete yourself and understand how fail you really are alrdy? damn I would go so far to say...that if you beat me in a match I never post anything on the forums ever again. promise.

Cmon if you still refuse then anyone will know just how mich of a coward you really are. be a man just once god damnit.

beating psys with similar gear than me, doesnt mean you would beat me. especially the psy you mentioned is slow in reaction and deity sharded!

and look at the way you build up your sentences!
    what you imply is, that when fighting the people mentioned you beat them more often, than the other way around. from what ive heard you killed dikke a single time out of 20 fights. but hey, Joe takes that 1 victory and turns it into an overall victory!

why would i need to prove anything? its been proven numerous times, god damnit. did you ever shut up afterwards? no. you will just continue.
    and did you just call me fail? check the ranking, sort by kill-death and read the first two names. i guess i got those numbers by killing my own alts, eh? (or more like 2 shoting full str barbs in nw...)
    you are not even listed in the ranking, you are the only person on this server that actually thinks you are a factor.
    but in reality you are just some random that wants to play with the big boys desperately, craving for attention.
    i dont even deny that you know your class, heck no. you know how to spam paralyze, stun and purge well. but im way more afraid of the templer barbs, fetti and some crisis (and even requiem) barbs than any other barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    beating psys with similar gear than me, doesnt mean you would beat me. especially the psy you mentioned is slow in reaction and deity sharded!

and look at the way you build up your sentences!
    what you imply is, that when fighting the people mentioned you beat them more often, than the other way around. from what ive heard you killed dikke a single time out of 20 fights. but hey, Joe takes that 1 victory and turns it into an overall victory!

why would i need to prove anything? its been proven numerous times, god damnit. did you ever shut up afterwards? no. you will just continue.
    and did you just call me fail? check the ranking, sort by kill-death and read the first two names. i guess i got those numbers by killing my own alts, eh? (or more like 2 shoting full str barbs in nw...)

You sir simply lost sight of reality. The way you and most others on our server and the others as well earned your kills is pathetic. Surely running around in NW and killing numerous low lvl chars each NW makes you so pro. That is pathetic. Avhieve those numbers by fighting against equally geared ppl. You couldnt. no one could I admit that. but dont be proud of your kills and K/D ratio of 98% of those kills were undergeared oneshots.

And you accuse me for talking BS? Get real man. You are talking me down and have a big mouth so I just thought it would be so easy for you to prove your words once. just once.

And I have to mention that Dikke got extremely better gears then I do (maxed out) and still always fights me buffed while I am unbuffed naturally against archers. I shouldnt be able to kill him even once xD I can kill him when my purge hits after a bazillion times.l if he doesnt rebuff instantly right after that is.

Counting in all that stuff..yep ai'm pretty proud of myself. Do I have to mention that m cards suck as well? Losing while having a huge disadvantage is no shame. Losing while having an advantage is one tho. Unlike you I never back down from a fight even if ai got low chances.l cuz I'm not a coward like you (:

You have the means to shut me up and you want me to be quiet. Do your work then.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The best class is the class you enjoy the most.
    This is a test
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    The best class is the class you enjoy the most.

this. You will always have flamers and statistically better classes and morons and bigmouths and all telling you that your class is fail. But we should never forget that this is just a game and is supposed to bring fun.

And I'm sorry...we kinda really overthrew this topic due to massive pride issues on all sides.

But one thing is really important especially in this game and the community we have. Dont just say you are soo cool and strong and everything. Prove and test it whenever you can. Sometimes you will get a beating cuz you had a too big ego and sometimes you can shine. But at least try and dont hide behind empty words. Even if you fail. A man that fails trying is more of a man then one that doesnt try to begin with or woman ofc :p thats what endgame is all about...pride...flaming...class discussions...spamming forums...getting beat....winning...blablabla xD For some its just a good sitcom.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    btw joe, trust me wizards are not that op as you think anymore... post-New Horizons undinespark is a joke
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    btw joe, trust me wizards are not that op as you think anymore... post-New Horizons undinespark is a joke

I wouldnt say joke...after all its still the mightiest debuff in the game and you hit me for what? like 40k? xD So it still hurts a bunch xDD and wizards are so much fun to fight with. I always respected and loved the wizard class and always will (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I wouldnt say joke...after all its still the mightiest debuff in the game and you hit me for what? like 40k? xD So it still hurts a bunch xDD and wizards are so much fun to fight with. I always respected and loved the wizard class and always will (:

thats cause i am using a 155 dex genie, but such genie is **** for any other wiz on the server (i traded a lot of defensive features for it, other wizs cant survive w\o AD - Expel - BOC etch)

but trust me i am hitting you 40ks where ante-def passives i was hitting better geared barbs for 120k

i bet for fun you mean "hard as *** to play at current state of the game" >-<

btw did you beat preist in buffed 1on1? lol shame on him
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    thats cause i am using a 155 dex genie, but such genie is **** for any other wiz on the server (i traded a lot of defensive features for it, other wizs cant survive w\o AD - Expel - BOC etch)

but trust me i am hitting you 40ks where ante-def passives i was hitting better geared barbs for 120k

i bet for fun you mean "hard as *** to play at current state of the game" >-<

btw did you beat preist in buffed 1on1? lol shame on him

Ya its the hardest class to play imho atm (: thats why I like it so much. If you can play a wiz you can play anything else as well.

And ya once I got him purged that is :p I mean I love having disadvantages and all for a greater challange...but with all that tidal and eva...well I cant luck that much zerk crits nor can I hold him in place long enough to kill him while he's buffed. Especially since I'm the unluckiest guys in terms of procs and chances xD but always fun fighting him. I'd love to fight you sometime soon again as well :p
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ya its the hardest class to play imho atm (: thats why I like it so much. If you can play a wiz you can play anything else as well.

>If you can play 1 class you can play all other classes the game has to offer.

Oh boy your credibility just went full top kek.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.