QQme always pays its debts

drheal
drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Dear readers,

Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, in a virtual realm called Raging Tides, there were 2 great factions that competed for supremacy, QQme and Vicious. They competed in EVERYTHING, who was better geared, who was better skilled, who was better looking, who was funnier...everything.
These factions have trashtalked each other many times, people come and people go.

Lets fast forward the story to the last recent weeks.
QQme had a very well geared assassin who helped alot in PK vs Vicious. This assassin, was upset with not being able to over throne the leadership of QQme, asking for a public vote for who should be leader. What he did not know was that in this game, the leader title is not same as the president title, we dont elect our leaders, we follow them or leave them. This game is a feudal type of game, not a democratic one, or the voting system would have been implemented in the game.
Due to accusations regarding TW pay, our many enemies have spread rumors that our leader has stolen the faction's money. She is still+10 with Imacs and plays the dead scout role in TW, so if she did steal it she better get some decent gear! :)

Anyhow, rumors spread like wildfire and even though we were winning in TW, drama had already began. Sadly this OP assassin, decided he would leave QQme due to the fact that nothing had changed, the leader had most of the faction behind her and nobody voted him as a leader except...himself.

What really hurt me as a newbie wizard, is that this OP assassin, after having QQme to back him up in PVP for more than a year, he back-stabs his old friends in PK and joins his former enemies, the people who trashtalked him for years, the people who made videos about him being slaughters in PVP. I was hurt by this change. He is the best geared assassin on this server. Sadly his pride has blinded him and he now bites the hand that once fed him.

Fast forward in this week's Tournament. QQme even having more people there, got badly placed in Tourney and we lost squad by squad to 3 OP assassins and 1 OP seeker. One of these assassins was our former friend and allied. Needless to say we were upset.
3 weeks ago, him and his wife got 1 Emperor Tome as a pk drop from our enemies(his current allies) while fighting in the endless battle QQme vs Vicious.
After the tournament, we had a small PK fest where we took a bit of our revenge.

Dear OP assassin, do not think that QQme will forget your deeds. You are strong but we are many.

http://youtu.be/9vmDEiLmzHo

Enjoy!

Post edited by drheal on

Comments

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    b:laugh looks like i missed good pk... all this hate ! so stronk in RT b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    you guys should pay all my endgame gear, so i can partecipate to mass pk sometimes :3
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    QQQQ all you want but QQme is a sad faction who has TW PAY and in the past TRIAL mats just magically go missing. Its your own fault dont QQ about how poorly u run that faction. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Once upon a time, TW pay was turned into mirages. Much rage!! The one so called "best barb in the server" couldn't gear up and stayed below pair gearwise. TW pay turned into coins again, so said barb went full R9 from the night to the day!!!

Months later the so called "best support cleric in RT" had a grudge against R9 cleric - R9 was a waste and fail for a cleric according to its words! and how good he preached against R9 on a cleric for so long! - after many trial runs QQme matts went gone and the said cleric went full R9 from night to day!!!

But the times weren't easy. Vici had overrun the map, its archers surpassing any force this land ever had. So QQme core went MIA.

But then a beacon of hope appeared as TW pay came into play again!!! Those members that were MIA for so long, could finally come back to game and Gear the **** up without effort. Without even having to play the game. Like good leechers!

"All the TW pay you need is being in #1 faction" according to the weakest barb they got.

Thats a faction that has a puppet lead. We all know who the real leaders are, and what they do.

Who doesn't remember the psy that lead it before the coup d'etat spell staged? Why he had to be put to sleep?
    b:laugh
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But no seriously - to any QQme member defending the distribution of basically anything, whatever your reasoning might be, true or not, it doesnt matter!
    You are never going to convince 100% of people that QQme has integrity when it comes to this sort of thing due to the sheer amount of long standing rumours and biching that goes on on this game.

And let's face it - it's not like you've made it look like everything has been shared out nicely and equally. Honestly I'm surprised you guys havent figured this one out and thought "fuggit!" and proceeded to give up trying to persuade everyone and just said "yeah I steal from the faction" whether its true or troll.

As for the mentioned OP sin. Let's hope no one bothers accepting his fail trash talking ***. He's a clear example of whats wrong in this game and he's not the only one.

People need to just shut the *** up - get over their petty grudges and play the game for fun not like it's an actual real life battle.

There are people like this in every faction and it's boring which is honestly why PWE probably dont give 2 gloopy turds about this game and why the player base is static.

PWI is the Frankenstein's Monster of modern day MMORPGs when it comes to pointless 3 year old feuds and cliquey-ness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So Seeler would be happy to share with everyone QQme TW spreadsheet of last mhh.. lets say, 5 months?

Oh.. and yeah, i'd like to watch ur tourney video of this week, but, lol, i think u'll never upload it
    edited April 2014
    hmm yeah TW pay .. any faction that has more than hummm lets say 20 members... wont get theyre spent coin back from tw.... that is ofc class depentant but yeah.. lets say for the sake of being in both of them factions ... in either of them my tw pay didnt even begin to cover the costs of the first hour of the first tw ... so lets say u did 4 tw's a month ... lets say theyre all 3hr tw's ... so all in all that 12hrs of tw which u get paid for about 1-4 hrs worth off... i do agree theres a difference in tw pays .. but theres alöso a difference of attending members and total member number....

TLDR: tw pay wont cover anything its just a big fat troll ppl use b:chuckle

if u want exact numbers each 3hr tw to me sets me back anywhere from 63million to 180million

and the TW pay for 4x3hrs = 12hrs is anywhere btwn 2-12mil .....

go figure why tw gets boring .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thhis was a fun watch! LadyFloral ftw! xD b:laugh
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • furryballz
    edited April 2014
    hmm yeah TW pay .. any faction that has more than hummm lets say 20 members... wont get theyre spent coin back from tw.... that is ofc class depentant but yeah.. lets say for the sake of being in both of them factions ... in either of them my tw pay didnt even begin to cover the costs of the first hour of the first tw ... so lets say u did 4 tw's a month ... lets say theyre all 3hr tw's ... so all in all that 12hrs of tw which u get paid for about 1-4 hrs worth off... i do agree theres a difference in tw pays .. but theres alöso a difference of attending members and total member number....

TLDR: tw pay wont cover anything its just a big fat troll ppl use b:chuckle

if u want exact numbers each 3hr tw to me sets me back anywhere from 63million to 180million

and the TW pay for 4x3hrs = 12hrs is anywhere btwn 2-12mil .....

go figure why tw gets boring .....

No you're right but 12 m for for 1 month of tws is a big difference from a 5-6m for 2 months
    edited April 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    No you're right but 12 m for for 1 month of tws is a big difference from a 5-6m for 2 months

it is a difference but still so much away from what u really need ... so untill they gimme basically unlimited event gold thru botting or start raising tw payoffs to the poin i will actually earn sumthing of it ... nty....

ps. theyd just have to raise tw pay by 900% LOOL so gonna happen b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    I am average player who does awesome coz of my faction. Solo at west, I'd be a sitting duck vs sins like HOSEKA, ULQOIURIA and Kastus.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I dont see why anyone would even care about this. End of day this is just a game and many people seem to forget this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    I dont see why anyone would even care about this. End of day this is just a game and many people seem to forget this.

ï dont also see whyd we care about the comments of above said niblet... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is an interesting turn of events.
  • Eizenwiss - Raging Tide
    Eizenwiss - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    drheal wrote: »

Fast forward in this week's Tournament. QQme even having more people there, got badly placed in Tourney and we lost squad by squad to 3 OP assassins and 1 OP seeker. One of these assassins was our former friend and allied. Needless to say we were upset.
    3 weeks ago, him and his wife got 1 Emperor Tome as a pk drop from our enemies(his current allies) while fighting in the endless battle QQme vs Vicious.

Some thing to point. People make coins from PK?

wrote:

The money making mini-guide Perfect World International
    6. Do PK.

Yeah, it might seem like it is a costly hobby but in the league of OP people and cashopers, PK can sometimes be highly profitable. One of my friends recently got a Emperor tome from one of his victims. Net profit…about 1.4-1.6 bil coins, give or take. It might never happen or it might. Bottom line is, if you never PK, you will never be in the situation to pick that loot first.

Source from here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1683331

http://ragingtidespwi.wordpress.com/the-money-making-mini-guide-perfect-world-international/
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    Who dropped an emperor tome? O_o

Honestly if Vicious really is allies with that kid i will lol my socks off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Hotsama dropped his. Serena picked it up. b:chuckle
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dear readers,

Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, in a virtual realm called Raging Tides, there were 2 great factions that competed for supremacy, QQme and Vicious. They competed in EVERYTHING, who was better geared, who was better skilled, who was better looking, who was funnier...everything.
    These factions have trashtalked each other many times, people come and people go.

Lets fast forward the story to the last recent weeks.
    QQme had a very well geared assassin who helped alot in PK vs Vicious. This assassin, was upset with not being able to over throne the leadership of QQme, asking for a public vote for who should be leader. What he did not know was that in this game, the leader title is not same as the president title, we dont elect our leaders, we follow them or leave them. This game is a feudal type of game, not a democratic one, or the voting system would have been implemented in the game.
    Due to accusations regarding TW pay, our many enemies have spread rumors that our leader has stolen the faction's money. She is still+10 with Imacs and plays the dead scout role in TW, so if she did steal it she better get some decent gear! :)

Anyhow, rumors spread like wildfire and even though we were winning in TW, drama had already began. Sadly this OP assassin, decided he would leave QQme due to the fact that nothing had changed, the leader had most of the faction behind her and nobody voted him as a leader except...himself.

What really hurt me as a newbie wizard, is that this OP assassin, after having QQme to back him up in PVP for more than a year, he back-stabs his old friends in PK and joins his former enemies, the people who trashtalked him for years, the people who made videos about him being slaughters in PVP. I was hurt by this change. He is the best geared assassin on this server. Sadly his pride has blinded him and he now bites the hand that once fed him.

After the tournament, we had a small PK fest where we took a bit of our revenge.

Dear OP assassin, do not think that QQme will forget your deeds. You are strong but we are many.

http://youtu.be/9vmDEiLmzHo

Enjoy!

I'm not trying to justify his behavior, but you guys built that. I'll leave it at that.
    QQQQ all you want but QQme is a sad faction who has TW PAY and in the past TRIAL mats just magically go missing. Its your own fault dont QQ about how poorly u run that faction. b:bye

Do not speak on things you know nothing about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    so much hate...lol

i just got my TW pay for the month of march.. and i can say you can double the the amount of what a QQme members GET to what i got just for a month, I KNOW THAT COZ I HAVE SOME FRIENDS IN QQME AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH THEY GET IN TW... and the fact that vicious only have 8 lands and QQme got almost half of the map.... WHERE THE DAMN TW MONEY GO QQME?b:victoryb:victory

TY VICIOUS FOR TW PAY... BEST FACTION IN RT.....
  • furryballz
    edited April 2014
    Hotsama dropped his. Serena picked it up. b:chuckle

Said "Mr +12 wand drop"
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rumor or not, it is believed that a select few have discretionary control over said funds in both factions. And a few have noticed people "magically" over night gearing up. I myself was told by a member of qqme that they gave her funds to gear up her cleric. so say whatever you will. people will believe what they want to believe.b:bye
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    Where can I sign up to be a core member of QQme?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Long, Long ago. Tao was my first faction that used voice chat, TW and to some degree a hierarchy. Some months in, lots of fun... Higher ranking people like Barson, FluffyPanda (Some others, but can never remember their name) were very friendly and helpful people to their faction members. For example, around 60-70 we were taken on FC Tours, sort of like showing us what to do and what all the bosses were called... Etc. Each Tour took 2-3 hours.

So something unusual happens one TW weekend, we are fighting a faction we know we will lose? This is strange because we know they'll win, they out-class us by miles. But no matter... It's a TW and we'll fight it anyway. Unsurprisingly our attack on their land was shut down in <30 minutes.

Now things are interesting.... Our Director is calling a meeting on Ventrillo for as many members as possible and quickly. "Blue" as she was known but I don't remember her username, was obviously holding back her emotions, she "spilled the beans" as she said and told us that we were paid-off to attack this faction by said person known as "Enemy".

At the time the name meant nothing, but what had upset me and killed Tao within 2 days was the fact that we were used; nothing more than a distraction. We were sent to TW to give the defenders 2 options:

Defend against a 100% win.
    Defend against a 100% loss.

Obviously they chose us.

Absolutely nobody was happy... As I said, Tao died within 2 days.

I did stay with QQme for maybe 2 months? I never noticed much out of the ordinary or anything serious. I left mostly because I just couldn't keep up, charm funding while trying to get geared? Impossible without 24/7 merching or CSing.... Frankly I wanted to have fun, fun to me is not being told I have to be charmed and tank an enemy that can kill me through invoke.

Now, these current accusations of the hierarchy of QQme being corrupt... I won't doubt it. If anything, I support the possibility that seeler, Man, Enemy, Spell_Caster and the others are up to no good.

Does that make Vicious any better?

Nope. Because frankly, both QQme and Vicious have created their own monsters. QQme has HESOKA and LadyBlondeh. Vicious has Seek_On and Elvenne.

You're both disgusting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One last thing, to TZoner and LadyBlondeh.

You both act like freaking children. Grow the hell up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    Said "Mr +12 wand drop"

Dont get me wrong, I feel his pain, more than others. When gold was 800k on RT, I paid LeanderBell 500mil for my wand.b:surrender
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    so much hate...lol

i just got my TW pay for the month of march.. and i can say you can double the the amount of what a QQme members GET to what i got just for a month, I KNOW THAT COZ I HAVE SOME FRIENDS IN QQME AND TOLD ME HOW MUCH THEY GET IN TW... and the fact that vicious only have 8 lands and QQme got almost half of the map.... WHERE THE DAMN TW MONEY GO QQME?b:victoryb:victory

TY VICIOUS FOR TW PAY... BEST FACTION IN RT.....

You cant afford charms and apo in TW, jose, you're qqing left and right ur broke, has that TW pay allowed you to buy crab meat?

QQme has the biggest faction base on RT, QQme has many funds for bidding next TW season, I'd like to see someone try outbid QQme. QQme has true players NOT MERCENARIES(we sent those to Vicious-aka Morana, Cold, MikeLee, Castgurl etc..)

We pride ourselves with being here in QQme every TW, and have the chance and honor to defend our faction against the strongest of RTs guilds(which Vicious is among-this is a compliment by the way!)

QQme has people running FS multiple times, we rarely beg for a barb for FS like other factions do. QQme has organised squads every NW, we roll there like we roll in TW. WE ARE THE GREATEST FACTION ON RT.

Whereas, we dont throw away our faction money on trying to make people come for TW for money, we have a solid faction with solid funds.
    WHOEVER TWs FOR MONEY IS A HIRED GUN!
  • _Morana_ - Raging Tide
    _Morana_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Spell st.fu xD No one send me anywhere i left qqme after 2 years of watching trial mats and tw pay scams and simply for not having fun there. Cold was in Vicious way before qqme. tbh i dont regret at all Vici is way more friendly and HONEST then qqme will ever be as long as few scums decide major stuffs.
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Spell st.fu xD No one send me anywhere i left qqme after 2 years of watching trial mats and tw pay scams and simply for not having fun there. Cold was in Vicious way before qqme. tbh i dont regret at all Vici is way more friendly and HONEST then qqme will ever be as long as few scums decide major stuffs.

WOW so much rage! It's okay, we wish you well in your future endeavors. Obviously, you are still upset and angry which I deeply regret. I hope you find a life of peace and happiness, away from scams with trial mats(this is old by the way, you're in late 2012 trashtalk material) and TW pay scams.

As I said, people who TW for pay are mercenaries, are just hired guns, they dont care about the faction, about performing well in TW and winning. All they care about is MONEY. Somehow, THESE PEOPLE NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. They dont see the awesome chance they've been given, to TW at the highest level, they see:OMFG charm ****, OMFG wakeupinthemiddleof the night for TW, OMG apo costs, runes, mdef charms pdef charms...

You and Cold never PKed with QQme(coz not to waste resources) but when in Vicious, you went whitenamed immediately. LOL to please them....

ijs...people...
  • _Morana_ - Raging Tide
    _Morana_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Spell dude, why are you so frustrated? I was 2 years in qqme with almost no tw pay at all so how am i greedy for money?? LOL. Like i said i left because i dont like to be a part of system where few greedy ppl decide about all and lie to others. And 0 faction fun. So why are you trolling me? just go get laid or smt and leave me out of ur sick posts. Oh and ty for best wishes i wish all the best too chu too b:cute
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Spell dude, why are you so frustrated? I was 2 years in qqme with almost no tw pay at all so how am i greedy for money?? LOL. Like i said i left because i dont like to be a part of system where few greedy ppl decide about all and lie to others. And 0 faction fun. So why are you trolling me? just go get laid or smt and leave me out of ur sick posts. Oh and ty for best wishes i wish all the best too chu too b:cute

You interpret this wrong. I do not troll you. I am happy u left a place where u were unhappy for anther place where you are happy.

Now we are all happy! Be well and send my best regards to Cold! b:bye
This discussion has been closed.