Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

Comments

• _RubyFire_ - Heavens Tear
    _RubyFire_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    3. Seal of Ancient Wall. (Level 150?)
    (i) Go to 180,897 (26.5) to pick up the quest and the book. Kill 15 'Rensentful Towerling'. [Burning Eye]
    (ii) Go to South Barrier Village (149 818) to pick up the next quest. Talk to Apothecary Hsiao (147 813) to complete the quest.
    (iii) From the same location, pick up the popup quest. Talk to Neat to complete the quest (location: unspecified) [Remember Love]
    (iv) Find Taoist Ching at 144 842 (24.5) to pick up the next quest. Talk to him to finish the quest. [deeds]
    (v) Go to (150 859) to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Undine Mystic' and turn in the quest at Sea Dazhuang (unspecified location) [take the bait]
    (vi) Go to East Barrier Village (183 870) to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Headless Knight-Captain' and turn in the quest at Xiao'er (unspeicified location) [Greedy]
    (vii) Go to North Barrier Village (153 898) to pick up the next quest. Turn in at Light Tone (unspecified location) [love is love]
    (viii) Go to (179 921) to pick up the next quest. Kill Omen Magic Eye (unspecified location)
    (ix) Destroy the Seal of the Ancient Wall (179 899). [Star of the Ancient Wall]

(i) land on the wall to pick up . Bright - +5 phy def
    (ii)drop to ground to pick it up
    (iii) get qucik in that same spot, npc jsut around the corner - Truth Seeker
    (iv) pick up quest just before you get to him , - Quester
    (v) have to be above the water.. but can't pick up the challenge. :(

Tired now.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    To get the quest to kill the eyeball on the mountain you need to head along the road north from the crazy lady in North Barrier Village. I found the thing first, killed it easy, then had to search for the spot to get the quest.

Then when I went back to kill it again it did massive damage, and healed itself as if it was resetting. It almost killed me, and I got this popup covering part of my screen asking if I would like to buy some guardian scrolls! Nothing like a giant popup out of nowhere when you are almost dead to get you killed b:angry

I lived, but I assume that should I almost die again I'll be seeing it since it had a box to check saying ignore "for today."

The boss itself looks like Krimson, and has the same debuffs. Only he is like scaled up to be harder. It seems random, the first time I killed it easy. The second time I was kind of startled to see him wailing on me WHILE getting 100% of its health back in an instant too.

I was like "its resetting? I'm practically inside it! Ow ow ow, WTF is this popup?! Its dead! Ignore popup -_-"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    6. Seal of Plain of Farewells
    (v) Go to 252, 725 to pick up next quest. Kill 15 Courgaret master at arms {Stubborn +10 accuracy}
    (vi) Go to 267, 754 below the bones to pick next quest up. Kil 15 Elite Infernal Gaurd { Ancient }
    (vii) Go to 247, 782 next to SioHan to pick up quest. Talk to Siohan {Legendary }
    (viii) go to 525, 784 aboe the wter to pick up quest. Dig the seal at 258, 786 (18) { Hero of the Plains +3 phys attack }
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    (ix) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) to pick up the next quest. Collect 6 Emerald Sword Debris from 'Yellow Stone Guard'. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. [Chinese Translated Title: Lawbreaker]

seems broken- mobs don't spawn after talking to scarecrow
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    seems broken- mobs don't spawn after talking to scarecrow
    Definitely broken, me and a couple of friends couldn't get it to work, so... If it doesn't work for more than just one person...
    Guess that one will have to wait for a while or maybe somebody will discover a miracle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There is a title quest pop up over tradewind village apothecary. It won't allow you to pick up the quest though.

Its to get a snake item for the apothecary, but you can't challenge the quest.

EDIT: Another at 400 770 called "Dark Sun" is also fubar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    3. Seal of Ancient Wall.
    after
    -Confirmed-(ix) Destroy the Ancient Wall Seal (183 896). [Star of the Ancient Wall](+11 accuracy)
    (x) i went back to north barrier village 156, 894 and got another title quest
    Go to Ching Yin { no title }
    (xi) Go to 138, 892 to pick new quest.Talk to Taoist Kui { no title}
    (xii)Go to 159, 905 to pick new quest. Talk to Ching Yin { Power of Love}
    (xiii) Go to 153, 821 to pick next quest. Talk to Cho Cho {Redeemer} + 3 phys. attack
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just teleported to North Barrier Village and got a title quest called Redemption. Told me to speak to a npc but then just ended.. i can't find nothing on here about it :/

Anyone Know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    I just teleported to North Barrier Village and got a title quest called Redemption. Told me to speak to a npc but then just ended.. i can't find nothing on here about it :/

Anyone Know?

go to Taoist Kui near there is another quest also you can jsut follow the post above yours its the same chain which he didnt put on main page yet
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ah yeah, my stupid fault. I should pay more attention aha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    (ix) Pick up the next quest from the same location or at (236 842). Find the Scarecrow. Collect 6 Emerald Sword Fragments from 'Yellow Stone Guard'. Find Konsun Tann at Camp of the Intrepid (257 816) to turn in the quest. Scarecrow = broken? [Chinese Translated Title: Lawbreaker]
    (x) Go back to the Village of the Oppressed (236 842) and break the seal of Boundless Grassland [son of the prairie]
    I guess only the respawn is broken, the title quest itself works. I think I was the first on my server to do this quest on wednesday cause I have finished that seal. Correct title names are:

(ix) Seal Destroyer (+11 accuracy)
    (x) Son of the Prairie (+7 evasion)

The seal is located at 288, 816.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I guess only the respawn is broken, the title quest itself works. I think I was the first on my server to do this quest on wednesday cause I have finished that seal. Correct title names are:

(ix) Seal Destroyer (+11 accuracy)
    (x) Son of the Prairie (+7 evasion)

The seal is located at 288, 816.

Would you mind explaining then how you got the 6 emerald sword fragments to get the title Seal Destroyer?
  • kallikashnikow
    edited April 2014
    Would you mind explaining then how you got the 6 emerald sword fragments to get the title Seal Destroyer?
    Nothing big to explain, the mobs where there when I got to the scarecrow and took the title quest. Looks like they spawn with server restart, but the respawn via the scarecrow quest doesnt work.

Noticed something else: After completing the Ancient Wall Seal I townported back to North Barrier. Arriving there (157, 895) gave me a new challenge and I was sent to Ching Yin again. Quest was finished after speaking with the NPC and no title after that. Unfortunatly I clicked to fast in the dialogue and didnt read so I dont know if there is something else after to look for. Can someone check this pls or already did?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I quite like the new titles..Fishy one is going to look great on Tideborn hehe~
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited April 2014
    Nothing big to explain, the mobs where there when I got to the scarecrow and took the title quest. Looks like they spawn with server restart, but the respawn via the scarecrow quest doesnt work.

That explains it then. So apparently until they fix it so that others can respawn the mobs, once they're dead at server restart everyone else is solb:angry

Noticed something else: After completing the Ancient Wall Seal I townported back to North Barrier. Arriving there (157, 895) gave me a new challenge and I was sent to Ching Yin again. Quest was finished after speaking with the NPC and no title after that. Unfortunatly I clicked to fast in the dialogue and didnt read so I dont know if there is something else after to look for. Can someone check this pls or already did?

and to answer your question was on the previous pageb:cute
    3. Seal of Ancient Wall.
    after
    -Confirmed-(ix) Destroy the Ancient Wall Seal (183 896). [Star of the Ancient Wall](+11 accuracy)
    (x) i went back to north barrier village 156, 894 and got another title quest
    Go to Ching Yin { no title }
    (xi) Go to 138, 892 to pick new quest.Talk to Taoist Kui { no title}
    (xii)Go to 159, 905 to pick new quest. Talk to Ching Yin { Power of Love}
    (xiii) Go to 153, 821 to pick next quest. Talk to Cho Cho {Redeemer} + 3 phys. attack
  • kallikashnikow
    edited April 2014
    and to answer your question was on the previous pageb:cute
    Grrrr.... I remember reading that yesterday.... b:angry thx^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I checked this guide against the list of titles that were added to the game files in this content update. There is actually another string of titles that seem to be centered around Windswept Grasslands but I couldn't find any way to start them. This chain might have been removed or is otherwise broken.

Bane of Senile Iblis
    Perceptive
    If you don't know ask
    Swiftwind Warrior
    Herbalism
    Warmhearted
    Talent of Bone
    Clinging
    Star of the Grasslands

There were no other titles added in this update besides these, the two found by Nniotora, the ones already in the guide, and two more for some Chinese event (Returner, Magnificent and Mighty).
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • kallikashnikow
    edited April 2014
    Its getting funnier and funnier. After reading Asterelles post I was checking the grasslands myself. When suddenly, around 397, 789 I got a new challenge. Its called Dark Sun and text says:

"Nothing in this world is more thrilling than the Pegasus Forrest. When we step on land again, we will open the sealed history."

There is no mob or NPC given in the title quest list, I guess there is a certain spot to find. But Pegasus Forrest sounds more like Unicorn Forrest Seal than Windswept Grasslands Seal....

Aunt €dith sez: Lol found 2 more triggers, both in the same spot: "Dream-seeking Boy" and "Star of Originia River", located in north part of Tradewind Village (around 438, 768). Makes 4 "broken" title quest chains. Who will be the one to discover the fifth? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Makoy - Harshlands
    Makoy - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    How come theres no guide for the following
    Other Completed Set Bonuses:
    1. [Treasure Hunter](+12 phy-att)
    2. [Minion's Bane](+18 mag-att)
    3. [One-Man Army](+18 mag-att)
    4. [Novice Seal Breaker](+20 phy-def)
    5. [God's Favour](+12 phy-att)
    6. [Perfect Inhabitant](+20 mag-def)
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    So far i found these broken quest on swiftwinds

416, 792 on the bridge between swiftwind and etherblade ( Turtle-broken Palm)
    426, 777 ( Dark Sun )
    436, 766 ( Dream Seeking Boy )
    445, 763 near the water edge ( Star Of Originia River )
    434, 743 near the tower ( Overlook On A High Place )
    425, 739 near the apocatecary ( Hell Wraith )
    431, 736 near the merchant ( Philosipher of Purity )
    437, 733 near the stones ( Messager )
  • kallikashnikow
    edited April 2014
    How come theres no guide for the following
    Other Completed Set Bonuses:
    1. [Treasure Hunter](+12 phy-att)
    2. [Minion's Bane](+18 mag-att)
    3. [One-Man Army](+18 mag-att)
    4. [Novice Seal Breaker](+20 phy-def)
    5. [God's Favour](+12 phy-att)
    6. [Perfect Inhabitant](+20 mag-def)
    There is no guide needed cause those titles auto-complete. Every title u need for one of the title sets above is part of one of the 8 first seals introduced to the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While flying through Bengal Ridge the scroll flashes and asks me to accept the challenge. The clue is polluted water being connected to the Dark Flaming Beast. I accept the challenge but nothing pops up under the titles quest list and the only "beast" I know of in Bengal is Charr and killing him does nothing. I also find no reference in this thread regarding a Seal quest in Bengal.. if I missing it please let me know.. thx...
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I didn't quite know what a title quest was so I just did one to see what i would get for it...

dont really care for the title I got and I'm wondering if I can remove the title somehow or do i like just have to complete some other title quest to just change it to something I like?
  • Yasmira - Raging Tide
    Yasmira - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There is another dead entry close to the wooden tower (434 743) called 'Overlook on a High Place'.

I am not sure, but I think there is a new Turtle (Mini-Boss) around (438 719), called Aged Turtle with about 147k HP.

And if you swim Origin River in northern direction there are new things to dig and funny Iceball mobs.

Maybe someone will find out the starting point for this Tradewind Title Quest.
  • kallikashnikow
    edited April 2014
    I didn't quite know what a title quest was so I just did one to see what i would get for it...

dont really care for the title I got and I'm wondering if I can remove the title somehow or do i like just have to complete some other title quest to just change it to something I like?
    Open your character window and click on the title tab at the bottom of the window. There you can choose the title you want from those titles you already unlocked or uncheck the selected title if you dont want to have one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2014

8. Seal: Snake Island

(iii) Fly to Angler Village (638 831). Quest will ask you to give stuff to Foreign Monk (try buying a thousand-year lees from the npc if the quest doesn't popup) [The Generous](+3 phy-att)

i bought 1'thousand-year lees' but the quest still asks me to give the npc money, so i did and bought another one, then 10 more, then 20 more. even picked the quest again, and again.. still nothing changed b:angry
    and, it shows there's quest above the npc head but it isn't in the title quests list.
    is it broken?
  • The_Stoner - Raging Tide
    The_Stoner - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yo this one is broke also plus its all the wrong info

-Confirmed-(v) Go to 150 859 (Just above water level) to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Undine Mystic' and turn in the quest at Daggan, on the boat (153 860). [Fishy](+7 evasion)
    edited April 2014
    yo this one is broke also plus its all the wrong info

-Confirmed-(v) Go to 150 859 (Just above water level) to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Undine Mystic' and turn in the quest at Daggan, on the boat (153 860). [Fishy](+7 evasion)

I've done this title on 3 different toons and all the information is correctb:shutup
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While flying through Bengal Ridge the scroll flashes and asks me to accept the challenge. The clue is polluted water being connected to the Dark Flaming Beast. I accept the challenge but nothing pops up under the titles quest list and the only "beast" I know of in Bengal is Charr and killing him does nothing. I also find no reference in this thread regarding a Seal quest in Bengal.. if I missing it please let me know.. thx...

Try wiping a few of those pyrogolts that roam there maybe?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    With all these titles popping up around Tradewind, has anyone seen the seal (the one you have to dig at the end)? I got all the aforementioned titles to pop up but after searching the surrounding area I never saw the Seal. I also searched around Windswept Grasslands but still never saw the dig seal.
    And if you swim Origin River in northern direction there are new things to dig and funny Iceball mobs.

Is it possible that these have something to do with the seasonal quests? Considering their names and HP, the seasonal quests were the first to pop into my head. But I don't go to Tradewind often enough to know if the ones in the river and the ones along the road first appeared with the latest update. I know they usually remove the mobs when the seasonal quest chain changes but I remember there being an issue with the NPCs for the winter chain back at the beginning of the year.

On a sidenote, those Annoyed Guinea Pigs are adorable. b:cute
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
This discussion has been closed.