PWI Always make unfair updates....

clokey#3498
clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
why ppl that r 105 cant get 300 gold event? ppl at lv 104 and hit their 105 will get 600 gold event so? this is fair to ppl that already reached their lv 105?

wtf r u doing gms? make it equal for all players -.-
Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Even though I will never have a level 105 character... I have to agree it is absurd at this stage to give a reward for reaching that level and disclude everyone who has already reached it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • EIayne - Dreamweaver
    EIayne - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think this was done under the assumption that *majority* of players are NOT 105, or if they were 105 pre-update, they aren't yet 105 again.

That having been said, I don't see how you feel this is "unequal" unless you've managed to PV hard enough every day to be 105-105-105 by now.

Everyone has equal opportunity to level.
    Everyone has equal opportunity to rebirth, and level again.
    If you're silly enough that you bumrushed leveling THAT fast, then I'm pretty sure you don't need 300 event gold. Farm more, QQ less.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I agree that it is unfair. However, it also applies to EVERY other reward from the box. If you were past the level to get the reward when the rewards were added that character can NEVER get the reward. I was pretty mad that all my characters missed out on the free map, fashion, and some orbs.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    I wonder if it counts for each re-incarnationb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Im not mad,well prob because i have all my gear at the time at us 5 but now most are +6 armors all incomparabled out due to RAing my alts on the same account for the plus 6-7 orbs.ty pw!!for saving me mega coin and who says you dont give the players stuff...dont listen to the lowsey part of the community!!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think this was done under the assumption that *majority* of players are NOT 105, or if they were 105 pre-update, they aren't yet 105 again.

That having been said, I don't see how you feel this is "unequal" unless you've managed to PV hard enough every day to be 105-105-105 by now.

Everyone has equal opportunity to level.
    Everyone has equal opportunity to rebirth, and level again.
    If you're silly enough that you bumrushed leveling THAT fast, then I'm pretty sure you don't need 300 event gold. Farm more, QQ less.

leveling fast is considered as silly now? thats like saying an archer sucks when he kites.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I agree that it is unfair. However, it also applies to EVERY other reward from the box. If you were past the level to get the reward when the rewards were added that character can NEVER get the reward. I was pretty mad that all my characters missed out on the free map, fashion, and some orbs.

This! (And as far as I know it only works for historical level.
    And even if I think this is not important for someone who was already 105 (it is?) I find it bad for all those toons level 75-90 that won't have orbs, hyperstones or even that item that gives all tp points on the map.
    (As a side note I'm pretty sure I already got this reward just after the release of New Horizons before reawakening...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Only one person in whole game is 105-105-105, a sin on LOST.
    At least he's the only one that is public about it.
    He's the only one harmed by this.
    Maybe GMs can fix it for him?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited April 2014

Wrong...

And it seems it is only for historical level, right ?
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't think it is just for historical level. I think it applies only to the first time you reach the level requirement for the reward.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    He isn't the only one.
    But we got 300 event gold right after the update. I didn't understand it clearly, why is it introduced as something new? That event gold ticket is the top reward for reaching 105 since primal world update. Or is it additional 300 gold? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The 300 event gold is a one-time reward you get when ANY historical level or current level hits 105. People who were lv105 before New Horizons got released got the 300 event gold just as well and can't redeem it again now.

Now PWI introduces an NPC instead of treasure box to redeem the 300 event gold, why?
    My guess is so people don't have that Treasure box icon floating around every time and you can actually finish all those rewards without spending years and years in FC/PV farming (not everyone solo's an FC in 15min that easily).
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i support this iniciative cause till today (here comes the tabu talk) we still didnt saw the repercusions for all the 105, that only are 105 cause they abused the glitch in FCC normally called "Goons". this is a way to say funky you ( yes was on purpose) and have a nice day. for the other that hitted AFTER goons where removed yes compensate then. the one that hitted be4 goons removal i say: QQ?
  • EIayne - Dreamweaver
    EIayne - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    leveling fast is considered as silly now? thats like saying an archer sucks when he kites.b:shutup

Not exactly. The point was more that if you're OP enough to spam the hell out of PV every day, and run all kinds of FC's quickly enough that you're already that high of a level *again*, then you probably don't really need the event gold. More power to you if you can, but for some of us, 4%/day at 101 is a small blessing.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you c$ then just send a ticket, cry a little on how hard you did work to get to lvl 105 and they will prolly send you 300 event golds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    or we pinch the e-wallet and stop wasting event gold to tele around archo b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Here, here! b:surrender at least two

I got the chest on the expansion launch for 300 event gold. None of my friends that were 105, that haven't gotten 105 current level, have the reward available on the chest. Pretty sure it's 300 event gold regardless.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Kijinka and myself on DW too ;x
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Kijinka and myself on DW too ;x

^.^

This is a little annoying. Being left out for being quick at levelling is ****.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I know of an ep and a wizzy that are both 105/105/105 on lost
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes and lvl103 chars want to get 1200 gold ! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ^.^

well...the advantage gained for bein that lvl is alrdy amazing xD...

and meh...still need 32% :( to the final 105. And due to the fact that I spend over 5k (yep 5.000) Event Golds on refining only and still got some 4k left...meh :p
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited April 2014

But as you can see on this thread we are at least several people who were 105 before New Horizons update and who already got that reward when this expansion had been released some months ago. So are you sure that you didn't get it as well? If so then I don't know why but this is a different topic.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is what I call "irony". The gooners that abused the game to speed-level, good riddance. However I do feel bad for the players that got to level 105 fairly only to find they can't get the event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have a feeling people aren't reading many posts b:shutup

- Before the launch of the expansion, I was level 105.
    - I redeemed the 300 event gold, lost out on the horns, commission shop, and vendor (don't care)
    - I leveled 105-105-105 again, and the reward isn't there, because I've already redeemed my 300 event gold.

Unless they meant players who were not 105 prior to the expansion, and are now 105, and still unable to redeem the 300 event gold, I have no idea what they could possibly mean. I'm fairly certain (still an assumption) that any 105-105-105s today, were 105 prior to the expansion.

Nobody missed out on anything, except 105s missing the horns, commission shop, and license vendor. 300 event gold for errybody.
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    I posted on the belief that players could double-dip for a total of 600 or even 900 event gold. If this is not the case then there is no problem. Confirmation on how it works would be great.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I posted on the belief that players could double-dip for a total of 600 or even 900 event gold. If this is not the case then there is no problem. Confirmation on how it works would be great.

you get 1 time 300 eventgold when reaching 105 on your historical level , regardless if you becoming 105 the *normal* way or with the book after reborn.

before you got it through the chest, now you need to see a npc.

nothing unfair or wrong.
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    you get 1 time 300 eventgold when reaching 105 on your historical level , regardless if you becoming 105 the *normal* way or with the book after reborn.

before you got it through the chest, now you need to see a npc.

nothing unfair or wrong.

And you have read the source code to check exactly how it works? b:chuckle

Dev's commonly overlook functions within their game.
  • moonbladez87
    moonbladez87 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is what I call "irony". The gooners that abused the game to speed-level, good riddance. However I do feel bad for the players that got to level 105 fairly only to find they can't get the event gold.

this is my thought pretty much, the gooners get what they deserve but the people who got to 105 legit get the shaft, but im sure karma will balance things out (yeah right, and GM's will do their job for once)b:chuckle
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this is my thought pretty much, the gooners get what they deserve but the people who got to 105 legit get the shaft, but im sure karma will balance things out (yeah right, and GM's will do their job for once)b:chuckle
    1) Gooners were fixed 1,5 or more years ago to begin with. Not all of those who lvled this way are still around. Those fresh 105s you see nowdays just do pv regularly.
    2) We have already found out nobody missed anything. I reached 105 half a year before the update and I got 300 event gold from Sheomay reward box, same as:
    - Before the launch of the expansion, I was level 105.
    - I redeemed the 300 event gold, lost out on the horns, commission shop, and vendor (don't care)
    - I leveled 105-105-105 again, and the reward isn't there, because I've already redeemed my 300 event gold.
    It's 1 time reward which everyone gets achieving top lvl, everyone got it and if he got, he can't get it again. They just moved it from reward box to NPC. Where is irony, karma, abusing, unfairness or whatever?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊