Free Apoth

Options
bluesmist
bluesmist Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
I know that with the Arc issue, Sparkie gave out free code to redeem common use pots such as Sultra, Ig and Dew. today Im seeing ppl selling those pots in Wc (Arch Server) for the ridiculous price of 10-15k than what it use to be 40-45k for, and they are not selling mere 10 or 15. they are selling massive bulk of 500-1000 at a time, so Im curious was there another glitch because I did not think it was practical to be constantly making new account so they can get more pots, so anyone can enlighten me on how those ppl are able to get thousands of apoths? b:surrender
Post edited by bluesmist on

Comments

• TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    In as far as i am aware there was no glitch with this code. As for the prices..i cant speak for ur merchs on your server but that is cheap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    bluesmist wrote: »
    I know that with the Arc issue, Sparkie gave out free code to redeem common use pots such as Sultra, Ig and Dew. today Im seeing ppl selling those pots in Wc (Arch Server) for the ridiculous price of 10-15k than what it use to be 40-45k for, and they are not selling mere 10 or 15. they are selling massive bulk of 500-1000 at a time, so Im curious was there another glitch because I did not think it was practical to be constantly making new account so they can get more pots, so anyone can enlighten me on how those ppl are able to get thousands of apoths? b:surrender

DQ points are over so the OG botters have switched back to herb picking mode
  • bluesmist
    bluesmist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    DQ points are over so the OG botters have switched back to herb picking mode

I do not think that is the case, just as right now I saw someone selling Dew of Protection for 5k each! and the amount that they had, not even a pro botter can obtain. I assume it is got to be the free apoth from Arc but I just do not get that, do they actually have hundreds of accounts available to get all these apoth or there is gotta be a glitch or something with the code to allow such massive amount of apoth and drive the price so ridiculously low.
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    actually igs and all apoths always used by 10-20k each lol just happend that are less farmers to supply everyone
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    THere's people running around with 100 alts... Go wonder, 9 pots per alt... Those are decent amounts of pots tbh...

Plus someone, MIGHT have cracked Arc to re-redeem codes... who knows... Just won't even bother looking into it, don't wanna get a ban myself... So gl to whoever wanna try that out
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ...don't wanna get a ban myself...

Like the goon glitch ban?
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Like the goon glitch ban?

U.U Wasn't even playing by the time that happened... But yeeeep, exactly like that ban U.U

Or like the 2 week ban for going full +10 with bug abusing... Oh hell, let's all try to exploit b:surrender
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I just checked, the potions pack code is still current, so from your post I assume that someone worked out how to re-redeem the code. For me it works once per account as its supposed to.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I just checked, the potions pack code is still current, so from your post I assume that someone worked out how to re-redeem the code. For me it works once per account as its supposed to.

So it seems... It might just be armies of botters farming herbs.. but... perhaps something stuff should check... If after all ARC mess we end up with another exploitable redeem system...
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Unless it's being logged who redeems things multiple times, in which case a few choice bans would remove a few rotten apples from the game. Would be my way to handle it if I were an admin... let people exploit it, then delete the offending accounts (along with the ones which receive the cash from said accounts) for cheating. Same deal for anyone using automation other then autocultivation. But yea, there are bots that automatically farm mineables as well sadly.

One can hope they'll crack down on that eventually. I'm just not holding my breath anymore, since the 30+ bots I've reported in the past are still happily grinding...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.