So...ARC updated, and...

Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
ARC updated today when i started the game, but now when i redeem my blessings, all chars except one are missing, they were all there before the stupid update.

anyone else missing chars after the recent arc update? b:surrender
Post edited by Bloodstains - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmm didnt update mine yet ;O

EDIT: Yup atm only 2 /4characters showing
    but the other 2 which arent showing up r lvl 1-10 and still in new Starter Area.

Since the New Starter area dont have mailbox . Idm that those chars don't show up
  • Bloodstains - Dreamweaver
    Bloodstains - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hmm didnt update mine yet ;O

EDIT: Yup atm only 2 /4characters showing
    but the other 2 which arent showing up r lvl 1-10 and still in new Starter Area.

Since the New Starter area dont have mailbox . Idm that those chars don't show up

the ones i'm missing range from level 1~103. wish they'd just get the damn thing working right before pushing it out to the public. stop forcing us to use alpha/beta releases of their ****. b:angry
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All my characters appeared.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My seeker is missing from the list, this toon does not have a weird name or anything (does not start with /,\ or any weird character), is level 70 and was created months ago.
    The strange thing is I made a low level toon some days ago and it does display.

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well they did something with the Redeem Key for PWI check this out > http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3041823-arc-patch-notes-v10112
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    o.O Now I have mail messages in Arc that aren't in my forum inbox. Sooo, anyone that messaged me over the past 9 days, I didn't see them..... b:surrender

Looks like chat is working now though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver
    Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dreamweaver doesn't show up at all on this account when I try to redeem the blessing codes x.x and the only character out of the new starter zone on my other account doesn't show up at all, although at least dreamweaver server exsists for that one, I guess?b:shutup
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ARC updated today when i started the game, but now when i redeem my blessings, all chars except one are missing, they were all there before the stupid update.

anyone else missing chars after the recent arc update? b:surrender

Same here<<<b:thanks>>>This 'ARC update' screwed up my character 'Redeem Code' lists aswell (HT~server) only shows '2/8 characters' by itself alone and I'm not even gonna start on my other servers lists >>> Smooth Move {Arc Company} Real Smooth...b:surrender
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My character doesnt appear. There's an archer I created 1000s of years ago tho.

Just kidding, but nope, my character doesn't show in the list either (was showing before this brilliant update).
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mmontano
    mmontano Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i dont even see dreamweaver on my list when i try to redeem the blessings!!!!b:angry they need to make sure it works before auto patching b:angry
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Known issue, please use the arc usage thread for further discussion. Thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.