really folks?

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please tell me how a good geared caster soloing a cap the flag map, proccing 90% of the way to the cap point because they're getting hit by so many people ISN'T relevant.

This issue would literally be fixed if they just disabled the speed boost from puri proc in ctf maps. Well, while carrying flag anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please tell me how a good geared caster soloing a cap the flag map, proccing 90% of the way to the cap point because they're getting hit by so many people ISN'T relevant.

You're right, it's almost as bad as a sin killing an equally-geared archer from full hp in 1 second (2/5 hits) from Elimination b:avoid
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    In our pvp, the advantges someone has in 1vs1 just scalate, and that's why classes that are good in 1vs1 are also good in group.

The best way to balance is 1vs1. If everyone some decent way to beat anyone, then no matter how opposing groups were conformed, any gruop would have a chance to fight back.

Meh, I don't really agree on that. My best example would be clerics. When it comes to 1vs1, I find them ridiculous. Their healing power is outscales by a lot the 1vs1 scenario. (Not to mention that they got a better version of soulburn which kinda pisses me off.) In group pvp, I think their skills scale way better and I don't find them OP at all.

Also, 1vs1 just leaves out to much aspects that are of importance. Archers range has less importance. Psychics aoe are of no use. Personally, I don't care about 1vs1 at all. Balanced in gear and skill is just theory. To many important aspects are filtered out. So you can never really verify balance in classes.

Well, that's just an opinion, but I think 1vs1 is given a bit to much importance.
    As of this update...I'd say archers definitely need some sort of love (and this needs to be very carefully done, tbh), then barbs will need their paralyze toned down some and BMs may need theirs toned down as well (actually, paralyze itself probably just needs to either be purifiable or resisted by anti-stun, one or the other not both). Everything else feels okay, I guess? It's just sins that got OP as balls again.

I pretty much feel the same. I got some points I find a bit too much without considering it really game breaking. But overall, there is no class that makes me just give up. Even sins not actually, but that's probably because my server has like 1 sin that has skill and gear to really be OP b:chuckle
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    trands wrote: »
    Also, 1vs1 just leaves out to much aspects that are of importance. Archers range has less importance. Psychics aoe are of no use. Personally, I don't care about 1vs1 at all. Balanced in gear and skill is just theory. To many important aspects are filtered out. So you can never really verify balance in classes.

Well, that's just an opinion, but I think 1vs1 is given a bit to much importance.

meh, what is important then? I for one prefer doing 1on1s with ppl that got an advantage over me. only in 1on1s you can compare your own skill to anothers. that way you can easily judge if you are a better player or not and ofc get better through the whole procedure. at least 1on1s are a challange for anyone on equal terms ofc or with slight disadvantages.

Group PvP is so...well...its all about strategy then. if you find a group of highly skilled ppl then its fine. but if you team up with ppl that good good gears but are unable to play then you are doomed to lose no matter how good you are. the strenght of a chain is only the one of its weakest part. especially in PWI that is so true. and no. I will never take a lose to a group that consists of ppl I know I would easily beat in 1on1. because...thats the most annoying thing. if they cant do it on their own...they bring friends. pathetic.

1on1 for live. where things are fair and regulated.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • trands
    edited April 2014
    @ Joe : You didn't see the original point probably. I was simply stating that having an advantage in a specific field can also create a form of balance. Azura prefers balance in a way where every class is more or less equal in every possible domain (or at least that is how I understand it), so class choice would become simply a choice of aestistics. I simply don't agree with that vision. I choose my class because it's good at something specific. I'm not going to complain that it's not so great in something else.

In a way you seem to agree, as you put a ranking based on 1vs1. You play the class you consider at the top while that is your concern. However, you can't put that as the real rule for overall class balance. You simply factor out to much. In 1vs1, the fact a skill is aoe or not just doesn't matter, just to name an example. My class drops in the left-over group of your list and I pretty much agree on that, yet I'm not complaining. Why ? Because I'm fully aware to be mediocre for 1vs1, that's not what I enjoy in game or pk in general. My class is good at group pk, that's why I enjoy playing it and you won't hear me say I'm weak because I don't do as good in some other field.

That's what I mean with 1vs1 being the dominant factor of comparaison here on forums, while it shouldn't be.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    trands wrote: »
    @ Joe : You didn't see the original point probably. I was simply stating that having an advantage in a specific field can also create a form of balance. Azura prefers balance in a way where every class is more or less equal in every possible domain (or at least that is how I understand it), so class choice would become simply a choice of aestistics. I simply don't agree with that vision. I choose my class because it's good at something specific. I'm not going to complain that it's not so great in something else.

In a way you seem to agree, as you put a ranking based on 1vs1. You play the class you consider at the top while that is your concern. However, you can't put that as the real rule for overall class balance. You simply factor out to much. In 1vs1, the fact a skill is aoe or not just doesn't matter, just to name an example. My class drops in the left-over group of your list and I pretty much agree on that, yet I'm not complaining. Why ? Because I'm fully aware to be mediocre for 1vs1, that's not what I enjoy in game or pk in general. My class is good at group pk, that's why I enjoy playing it and you won't hear me say I'm weak because I don't do as good in some other field.

That's what I mean with 1vs1 being the dominant factor of comparaison here on forums, while it shouldn't be.

I understand your point and it is ofc a valid one. but its hard to meassure stuff like player skill in group PvP. e.g. BMs excel in group PvP and ya it requires a bit of skill to handle that kinda stuff as well...but there are so many things that factor in in group PvP. It's more about strategy then pure skill and stuff in these scenarios.

But I disagree on one thing. It is very well measurable which class is superior to another. In 1on1s at least. we all know the facts and figures of the game mechanics. We know how they impact the chars and all. so if you take these numbers and compare them to any class against any class in 1on1s while assuming to be played the perfect way (I know that it's not possible to always play perfect but it will do during the maths) then you get a % chance of which class would win. you factor in all skill chances. buffs, debuffs, skill effects, chi gain and loss and so on.

I mean how could it be different. this game purely consists of numbers and values.

I suggest anyone that is bored like hell could to the statistic if he/she likes. I once made one for myself directly after r9r2. so it is a bit outdated and I just briefly overthrew it on the fly. The primal skills just threw the numbers for barbs, wiz, seeker and sins a bit higher compared to the others.

You cant do that stuff when 3 or more ppl are involved. thats why group pvp is more like random uncalculateable fun :p
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • trands
    edited April 2014
    But I disagree on one thing. It is very well measurable which class is superior to another. In 1on1s at least.
    You cant do that stuff when 3 or more ppl are involved. thats why group pvp is more like random uncalculateable fun :p

That confirms it pretty much. There is not really 1 best at everything.

Except, at each point of game there is alway 1 class that's unanimously considered OP, which is always based on 1 skill/combo making the breaking point. The rest always falls in a rock-paper-scissor pathern among classes, roles and activities.

We all know that's part of the strategy and that there are quite a few who fall for it rerolling every time something changes ...
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014

the second most OP class. Wizards. Skills. Spark. Undine. do I need to say anything more?

Oh man do you not know how much primal nerfed our debuffs so much? Ignoring that people seem to forget soul of fire exists and this one genie skill that isn't exactly taxing on genie energy counters 2sparks/apoth and around 1/3 of a decent dex genies energy.
    Undine literally adds barelly about 5% damage now after the new passives, Spark+undine, 7% (Check wizzie forums for more math.)
    Wizzies have gotten pretty outclassed since Primal came out.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Oh man do you not know how much primal nerfed our debuffs so much? Ignoring that people seem to forget soul of fire exists and this one genie skill that isn't exactly taxing on genie energy counters 2sparks/apoth and around 1/3 of a decent dex genies energy.
    Undine literally adds barelly about 5% damage now after the new passives, Spark+undine, 7% (Check wizzie forums for more math.)
    Wizzies have gotten pretty outclassed since Primal came out.

I hope this is just a trolling attempt. I really do. compare seeker with wizards and why I didnt mention SoF.

The normal seeker combo is hella long. you can just press HoS when you see the animation of SS. no prob. But wizards can easily trick you into using SoF + with insta chan they can easily bypass the charm in a blink of an eye. way faster and way more devestation combo.

and seriously. the new shields are way beyond the scope of being balanced. permanently 15% crit more. da hell? All primal wizard skills are great without an exception...ya well Stone Barrier maybe...but nvm.

And while I agree that the new passives make it harder to crack the def you just need to adapt to it really. make a pure Dex genie aka 130 dex+ that should compansate for the loss well enough. Wizards got a lil more difficult to play and imho are the hardest class to master compared to the others. With all the reversions and all and now you will have to switch between shields and all permanently.

No offense but...if you really think that wizarda got outclassed with this update then you certainly dont kbow how to utilize the max outta a wizard.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You're right, it's almost as bad as a sin killing an equally-geared archer from full hp in 1 second (2/5 hits) from Elimination b:avoid

GG. Almost, almost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    GG. Almost, almost.

i love you bro, the game is pointless from a pvp aspect though. however i freely admit your are not simply a geared sin, you're a skilled one as well. i would gear up my sin and go sage but i can't in good conscious spend anymore time/resources than i have already. pure fun time when i'm bored and progrssion? eh.... lol.

b:bye
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    I hope this is just a trolling attempt. I really do. compare seeker with wizards and why I didnt mention SoF.

The normal seeker combo is hella long. you can just press HoS when you see the animation of SS. no prob. But wizards can easily trick you into using SoF + with insta chan they can easily bypass the charm in a blink of an eye. way faster and way more devestation combo.

and seriously. the new shields are way beyond the scope of being balanced. permanently 15% crit more. da hell? All primal wizard skills are great without an exception...ya well Stone Barrier maybe...but nvm.

And while I agree that the new passives make it harder to crack the def you just need to adapt to it really. make a pure Dex genie aka 130 dex+ that should compansate for the loss well enough. Wizards got a lil more difficult to play and imho are the hardest class to master compared to the others. With all the reversions and all and now you will have to switch between shields and all permanently.

No offense but...if you really think that wizarda got outclassed with this update then you certainly dont kbow how to utilize the max outta a wizard.

I dont even know if i should take this seriously, but lets entertain this.

If they tricked you into using Sof, congrats you just got outplayed, try harder and dont fall for the same thing next time. Seriously its like complaining a seeker baited HoM and then you got SS+Fortify+QpQ+ metal skilled to death when it expired.

New shields, yes sure lets go out and pvp with AA base Pdef, lets see how long you last. Ohh you died cause that archer looked at you funny? Well serves you right for going out like that. You know, a 10chi ista cast stone shell is actually pretty awesome, while i'd prefer it chi-less, its still a good upgrade.

See the deal is that it actually doesn't do that, aside from severely gimping your genie, it will maybe lower def by half when an 100 dex genie + undine should already put anyone at near 0. now at 130 dex you'll maybe get 30-40% reduction

and new passives dont crack defense they make it so unless its an amp or based around attack/def lvls it will barely scratch someone. Go lower someones p-def with max passives and ask how much theyve actually been lowered.

Hardest class to master maybe, but what does that matter when easier classes can do everything we can do faster?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    I dont even know if i should take this seriously, but lets entertain this.

If they tricked you into using Sof, congrats you just got outplayed, try harder and dont fall for the same thing next time. Seriously its like complaining a seeker baited HoM and then you got SS+Fortify+QpQ+ metal skilled to death when it expired.

New shields, yes sure lets go out and pvp with AA base Pdef, lets see how long you last. Ohh you died cause that archer looked at you funny? Well serves you right for going out like that. You know, a 10chi ista cast stone shell is actually pretty awesome, while i'd prefer it chi-less, its still a good upgrade.

See the deal is that it actually doesn't do that, aside from severely gimping your genie, it will maybe lower def by half when an 100 dex genie + undine should already put anyone at near 0. now at 130 dex you'll maybe get 30-40% reduction

and new passives dont crack defense they make it so unless its an amp or based around attack/def lvls it will barely scratch someone. Go lower someones p-def with max passives and ask how much theyve actually been lowered.

Hardest class to master maybe, but what does that matter when easier classes can do everything we can do faster?

First off. I never write from my personal perspective. No one tricks me into using SoF and I mever said I get tricked. PPL can get tricked into it far easier as this combo is alot faster then the seeker one. this is a fact.

Tactical play isnt your thing huh? nearly all shields are instant chan in their respective primal version. switching them shouldnt be that hard and ofc you nred to do it carefully. That heavily depends on the situation but is a possible extreme dmg boost especially in PvE. But nvm that...

...compare the wizards to any other caster then? what can other caster do dmg-wise to Out-DMG Wizards? Ah you mean the mystics, venos, psys and clerics that cant even debuff the half of the def a wiz can. some dont even have debuffs or rather redicolous ones depending on being sage or demon.

sorry but I cant take you serious. as it is obvious that again you mix up things with gear differences. equally geared...when you deal less dmg on your wiz then another caster. well you're doing something wrong.

Ah btw. we just recently tested this stuff. One of my best buds is probably the best cleric from our server with ~42k mag def buffed. A,not to be named, wizard with 140 dex on his genie brought down the buffed pdef with spark + undine to 2,6k. So there goes your theory.

And you know. If you bring it down this low then it surely deals less dmg then if the def would be close to 0..but still.

I so want to write a PvP guide for any class and any aspect and any single built in this game and from the perspective of any class against abother one with all the maths and possibilities. But ya. Like I'd write a book. Go and test stuff out if ya dont believe me. but make sure its on equal and rational terms.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2014

dont forget 1 shot all trash +12 deity psys whit spark riftb:pleased
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I personally prefer group pvp and I really liked pvp when we only had morai skills, and no purify. The new skills are extremely op, and only sins and bms got them (barb paralize is kinda meh). I think only for sins their 1vs1 advantage translates directly because of their tidal. That's why pvp now sucks.

If pw keeps inventing new status that can only be avoided with purify or immune, the most benefited class will be sins, even if the new effect is applied by other class, because their tidal is gonna immune them. With every expansion they make, they make sins more powerful.

With the new primal defense passive now sins are tanky and extemely deadly. I've seen sins taking on barbs and seekers of their same level (gear wise) like if they were a undergeared cleric. They have so many skills to disable you, and yet you can't do anything to stop them because of their tidal. How fair is that?

They should really nerf Tidal. Either make it last something around 10s, or make it less effective (around 35%). I think it would be more interesting if for sage sins it lasted 10s and with the same change to avoid status, and for demon sins it lasted 15s.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dont forget 1 shot all trash +12 deity psys whit spark riftb:pleased

you need spark? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    you need spark? b:shocked

yea couse it look pretty and ima sin i suposse spark you know

gift me +12 orb i missed orb sale couse iwas on forced vacacations
  • Asdecxxa - Lost City
    Asdecxxa - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes i mast agreed
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes i mast agreed

Wow, flawless English right there.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    First off. I never write from my personal perspective. No one tricks me into using SoF and I mever said I get tricked. PPL can get tricked into it far easier as this combo is alot faster then the seeker one. this is a fact.

Tactical play isnt your thing huh? nearly all shields are instant chan in their respective primal version. switching them shouldnt be that hard and ofc you nred to do it carefully. That heavily depends on the situation but is a possible extreme dmg boost especially in PvE. But nvm that...

...compare the wizards to any other caster then? what can other caster do dmg-wise to Out-DMG Wizards? Ah you mean the mystics, venos, psys and clerics that cant even debuff the half of the def a wiz can. some dont even have debuffs or rather redicolous ones depending on being sage or demon

sorry but I cant take you serious. as it is obvious that again you mix up things with gear differences. equally geared...when you deal less dmg on your wiz then another caster. well you're doing something wrong.

Ah btw. we just recently tested this stuff. One of my best buds is probably the best cleric from our server with ~42k mag def buffed. A,not to be named, wizard with 140 dex on his genie brought down the buffed pdef with spark + undine to 2,6k. So there goes your theory.

And you know. If you bring it down this low then it surely deals less dmg then if the def would be close to 0..but still.

I so want to write a PvP guide for any class and any aspect and any single built in this game and from the perspective of any class against abother one with all the maths and possibilities. But ya. Like I'd write a book. Go and test stuff out if ya dont believe me. but make sure its on equal and rational terms.
    I meant you as a general term. So we should nerf it because people don't want to act against it? Lets nerf stun-ToP- arma, that hits hard and is relatively fast, is that a good idea? hell no it has counter-play just like spark does.

Were talking pvp here mate, yea for pve those shields are are pretty awesome, pvp though? Hell no theres nothing tactical about wasting time switching to water for a few seconds to get chi when you'll use the chi to switch shields and/or blink away, or fire for more crit when everyone has at least 40% from passives already. (if it was crit damage switching shields would be totaly awesome)

man i dont know what your getting at here honestly but lets start things off with you're wrong about half that, Venos can amp & Ironwood, Clerics can lower def by 40%, those both debuff over half of undine, that's ignoring culti adds. the only one that doesn't have a debuff are psys. Which makes deffence passives all the worse for them. If 60% defuff now only adds about 5% more damge. imagine 40% (or 20% for mystics) but at least those classes can provide support. This is why wizzies are in a bad place everyone can deal comparable damage as us yet bring more to the table, hell we cant even take the "we have the hardest hitting skill" slice of the pie. Elimintion took that away.

1) I said 130, 2) 100 should bring it down to near 0 which is why theses new passives are annoying since if its not an amp its been nerfed to ****,
    I hope you mean fire defence, And her resistance %?

And I'm done if you want to think that at endgame wizzies are the second strongest class go for it, but i'd honestly put them way lower on the totem pole, like 7-8th, with bms barbs and sins fighting for the top 3 spots
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ok this has to be a separate thread from the one they moved so here goes...

did you like this expansion? why?

if you didn't list the reasons why as well.

from what it seems any dissonance is met with moving the thread to less visible areas.....

search for the new standard of pwi and comment there as well to pls

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1681251

as for this thread we will ask some tough questions....

why do the devs only care about 4 classes for pk?

why is customer service so bad?

how is it other games can achieve balance but you guys cannot?

No I don't like having to go back to level 1 b:angry
    TWICE b:angry

As for war avatars, boundary levels, i don't give much ****s about them.

Don't ever expect PWI to reach the quality of the game with T.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    No I don't like having to go back to level 1 b:angry
    TWICE b:angry

As for war avatars, boundary levels, i don't give much ****s about them.

Don't ever expect PWI to reach the quality of the game with T.

Oh wat you gonna have to rebirth another2 times in some future b:laugh
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2014
    I meant you as a general term. So we should nerf it because people don't want to act against it? Lets nerf stun-ToP- arma, that hits hard and is relatively fast, is that a good idea? hell no it has counter-play just like spark does.

Were talking pvp here mate, yea for pve those shields are are pretty awesome, pvp though? Hell no theres nothing tactical about wasting time switching to water for a few seconds to get chi when you'll use the chi to switch shields and/or blink away, or fire for more crit when everyone has at least 40% from passives already. (if it was crit damage switching shields would be totaly awesome)

man i dont know what your getting at here honestly but lets start things off with you're wrong about half that, Venos can amp & Ironwood, Clerics can lower def by 40%, those both debuff over half of undine, that's ignoring culti adds. the only one that doesn't have a debuff are psys. Which makes deffence passives all the worse for them. If 60% defuff now only adds about 5% more damge. imagine 40% (or 20% for mystics) but at least those classes can provide support. This is why wizzies are in a bad place everyone can deal comparable damage as us yet bring more to the table, hell we cant even take the "we have the hardest hitting skill" slice of the pie. Elimintion took that away.

1) I said 130, 2) 100 should bring it down to near 0 which is why theses new passives are annoying since if its not an amp its been nerfed to ****,
    I hope you mean fire defence, And her resistance %?

And I'm done if you want to think that at endgame wizzies are the second strongest class go for it, but i'd honestly put them way lower on the totem pole, like 7-8th, with bms barbs and sins fighting for the top 3 spots

I'm not arguing anymore. I'm just sad that like no one gets what I mean. I'm stating not only personal experience here. I useally state theoretical numbers that can be calculated by anyone. there is no basis to argue anyways because the math proves me right.

Although...in the end it all breaks down to the players skill which still makes this game interesting. It's not all about the class and gear you choose. If anyone would be able to play perfectly it would be but thats obviously not the case. Even I do some stupid mistakes in PvP and PvE sometimes which get me killed in situations I couldnt normally die if played perfectly.

Any class can beat any other class on equal terms cuz in the end...if you meet someone that plays far better then you then even a gear advantage can be too small to win.

@Sins: The only thing I really hate about them in PvP is their stealth (damn I forgot the name of the stealth that can be used in combat xD). put CD of it to around 3 minutes. All problems solved. No more running away :p and let them deal a bit dmg with their new skills. Just look awhile back. When they came out, sins have been to ultimate Arcane killers. and you know...this class kinda revolves around that. besides ppl complained about purify effect being too OP (: Well now they got enough dmg to pierce through it and Barbs and BM got the paralyze. Balance good? Imho? ya that balance things quite well. Ppl only complain because they now have the chance to get their devestating combos interupted and cant do sht about it (cept faith ofc b4 para hits).

After all. I can give probs as a vet of this game to the devs. they made it actually neccesary again to know how to play to stand a chance (: and I just harvest through all those brain dead csers with negative skill-lvl. ty.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    I'm not arguing anymore. I'm just sad that like no one gets what I mean. I'm stating not only personal experience here. I useally state theoretical numbers that can be calculated by anyone. there is no basis to argue anyways because the math proves me right.

Although...in the end it all breaks down to the players skill which still makes this game interesting. It's not all about the class and gear you choose. If anyone would be able to play perfectly it would be but thats obviously not the case. Even I do some stupid mistakes in PvP and PvE sometimes which get me killed in situations I couldnt normally die if played perfectly.

Any class can beat any other class on equal terms cuz in the end...if you meet someone that plays far better then you then even a gear advantage can be too small to win.

@Sins: The only thing I really hate about them in PvP is their stealth (damn I forgot the name of the stealth that can be used in combat xD). put CD of it to around 3 minutes. All problems solved. No more running away :p and let them deal a bit dmg with their new skills. Just look awhile back. When they came out, sins have been to ultimate Arcane killers. and you know...this class kinda revolves around that. besides ppl complained about purify effect being too OP (: Well now they got enough dmg to pierce through it and Barbs and BM got the paralyze. Balance good? Imho? ya that balance things quite well. Ppl only complain because they now have the chance to get their devestating combos interupted and cant do sht about it (cept faith ofc b4 para hits).

After all. I can give probs as a vet of this game to the devs. they made it actually neccesary again to know how to play to stand a chance (: and I just harvest through all those brain dead csers with negative skill-lvl. ty.
    between players of equal skill and equal gear, class breaks or makes the duel. A beats B, B beats C, C beats A. as it stands A (barbs) beats B (LA) and C (casters), so what eqaulity you talking about? if you want to get specicfic, clerics took a super hard hit with the debuff thing and now there is no way a end level cleric can beat an end level barb if both players are in even gear and possess near equal skill. that is the case now, which means you [pwcn] ignored your own pvp ideology in favor of lazy stupid programming by people who dont even play this trash that you hired.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh wat you gonna have to rebirth another2 times in some future b:laugh

I saw on PWDatabase 10 different 'rebirth' items, maybe meaning "There will be 10 resets"

But, its ridiculous having to go back to lv 1, this idea doesn't add anything to the game, just makes it more boring.

First RB its 4x exps... Hm okay i did it okay, no problem.
    2nd was 3,5x exps. I ranted a lot about it.

Theoretically, 3rd RB would be 3x and 4th rb would be 2,5x.

And really, if there are any more Rbs in the future I'm not willing to submit to that stupid useless effort.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I saw on PWDatabase 10 different 'rebirth' items, maybe meaning "There will be 10 resets"

But, its ridiculous having to go back to lv 1, this idea doesn't add anything to the game, just makes it more boring.

And really, if there are any more Rbs in the future I'm not willing to submit to that stupid useless effort.

You do realise by your logic it goes into negative numbers right.. It can't uphold the x0.5 less exp per reincarnation as it'll go way too low. Adding to it with each reincarnation we got access to something new that could double your toon's overal stats.
    Imagine what 3rd reinc would bring for content, keep in mind how strong your toon now is, and think about how fast you would solo an fc and be back up to lv100 in no-time, even with only x1.5 exp (anything lower than that and I will personally deep-fry pwi). They'll have to bring out new content to keep up with all the toon strength because people will be walking through FC/PV with quite literally their eyes closed and charms not even ticking.
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited April 2014

icant even done rebirth my barb and my archer and some ppl rebirthed twice like 100000 tons b:shockedb:shocked
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    icant even done rebirth my barb and my archer and some ppl rebirthed twice like 100000 tons b:shockedb:shocked

you have barb sin and archer, the trifecta of total bs. keep trying canta. they wont nerf anything.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014

um check out the other post on how broken sins are. toraah is arguably the best sin on our server. check out what he has to say.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    enough time has passed anyone convinced yet?