Primal World-Astral Domain Guide aka So, you want to make a new character?

2»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Open the action menu (E key) and look amongst the top row of icons for the one labeled "Fly". Click that to use it.

You can also drag said icon to your hotkey bar to be able to use it without opening the action menu.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • xiethwyt
    xiethwyt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thank you very much.
  • online420
    online420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello,

I'm in stuck in quest with "that sloppy kid" and some bunny. Those eggs can't transform me into kid. I'm like using all 30 and it changes nothing... What should I do?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    online420 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm in stuck in quest with "that sloppy kid" and some bunny. Those eggs can't transform me into kid. I'm like using all 30 and it changes nothing... What should I do?

As stated in the quest portion of the guide, right click bouncy eggs to launch into the air and collect little heart. If you rotate your camera (hold down the right mouse button, and drag the mouse) you should see them in the air. Once you collect those, you'll transform. The eggs themselves do not transform you into the kid.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tsuchiya89
    tsuchiya89 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    How can I obtain Secret Quests for Bless Boxes? I managed to get over 7000 Metals but no Q showed up. b:surrender

EDIT: Found it - simply talk to Little Down quest related stuff.
  • Volodzmaj - Archosaur
    Volodzmaj - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Where would an Archer find more arrows without leaving?
    I dunno actually didn't pay attention for blacksmiths as I ran this on a veno.

archers within the new starter zone can trade arrows with each other. assuming you have finished the initial 9999 + 200 arrows you get, you can either buy more from other archers with the coins you've earned, or jus make another archer and trade yourself (dual client).

i recently made a new archer and had the same prob as i was trying to get him the flyer. i searched extensively and found nothing regarding ammunition in astral domain. there seems to be no blacksmith in astral domain either. :o

i, however, did find your question, lol. hope this helps others looking for more ammo in the starter zone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Words were weapons. Daggers for the assassin who wielded them well."

Sig Concept and Design : Zomboss Illustrators
  • madara2118
    madara2118 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Are the D.Orb pack quests repeatable ? can i get more than one of those?
  • NikolaTesla - Raging Tide
    NikolaTesla - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm an old player coming back so I'm a bit confused as to how I get back to perfect world? Do I have to stay in this new place??? People are saying the Oinklet's teleport you but I have no option to go back to Perfect World it just lets me teleport in-between the two islands.. I really don't want to be here any more and the more I wait the more my interest for this game leaves me.

EDITED: NEVER MIND I FIGURED IT OUT! lol
  • junkynday
    junkynday Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Guys u have any ideea if we can get more then one Kosan's Bless Box in exchange for 7k aquametals? I mean it's a repetable quest? ^_^
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Is there any mailbox in primal world?
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    impys wrote: »
    Is there any mailbox in primal world?

Not that I know of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thank you, I'm on the quest stop and when you suppose to talk to the man riding the donkey said it's unavailable have any idea why it's doing this
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2014
    impys wrote: »
    Thank you, I'm on the quest stop and when you suppose to talk to the man riding the donkey said it's unavailable have any idea why it's doing this

Is your bag full?

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    jehovah302 wrote: »
    Im an archer and ran out of arrows. Where to buy more in place of origination?

You'll need to trade with another archer.

• nexisfirestorm
    nexisfirestorm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I sent a support ticket to PWI about the archers and the arrows (and the inability for an archer going solo to get wings), and they not only told me it's MY problem, they wouldn't accept my offer to PAY for the wings with ACTUAL CASH (I offered $10).

I'm sorry, but that seemed a little... rude... of them. So now, I'm waiting for 5 characters that I don't use to finish being deleted, making a male and female archer (For the bridge quest when I go to play online with my wife), and then basically wasting a character slot or two just to get my character enough arrows to get the wings.

The wings, btw, are GORGEOUS for the archer! That's why I'm willing to go through this pain after I got shafted the first time. I shouldn't have to use extra character slots just to get my archer some gorgeous wings.

Anyways, the arrows CAN be traded, yes? And that being said, can I use the name of a character I've deleted as the name for my new character (provided nobody steals it)?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    I sent a support ticket to PWI about the archers and the arrows (and the inability for an archer going solo to get wings), and they not only told me it's MY problem, they wouldn't accept my offer to PAY for the wings with ACTUAL CASH (I offered $10).

I'm sorry, but that seemed a little... rude... of them. So now, I'm waiting for 5 characters that I don't use to finish being deleted, making a male and female archer (For the bridge quest when I go to play online with my wife), and then basically wasting a character slot or two just to get my character enough arrows to get the wings.

The wings, btw, are GORGEOUS for the archer! That's why I'm willing to go through this pain after I got shafted the first time. I shouldn't have to use extra character slots just to get my archer some gorgeous wings.

Anyways, the arrows CAN be traded, yes? And that being said, can I use the name of a character I've deleted as the name for my new character (provided nobody steals it)?

Yea, those medals are only able to get by doing the mission or winning the much faster version they are based on by luck and/or finding someone who won them and is willing to part with them. In which case you'd more than 10 dollars. What you could do is buy an account stash stone and then just make a cleric to them. No more worries about arrows, the wings are stashable, and you can just delete it afterwards.

If you really want to have archer do in specific though, yes the arrows are tradeable to my knowledge.

I'm not sure on the name thing anymore. It's been awhile and I've only heard mixed things. b:surrender

• nexisfirestorm
    nexisfirestorm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yea, those medals are only able to get by doing the mission or winning the much faster version they are based on by luck and/or finding someone who won them and is willing to part with them. In which case you'd more than 10 dollars. What you could do is buy an account stash stone and then just make a cleric to them. No more worries about arrows, the wings are stashable, and you can just delete it afterwards.

If you really want to have archer do in specific though, yes the arrows are tradeable to my knowledge.

I'm not sure on the name thing anymore. It's been awhile and I've only heard mixed things. b:surrender

Well, I looked up the Account Stash Stone, and it's 15 gold ($15 US), so I'm gonna take the cheaper (and longer) route and just do the archer arrow trade. So thank you for your help, and I hope I can slap PWI in the face for making this such a pain in the ****.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    Well, I looked up the Account Stash Stone, and it's 15 gold ($15 US), so I'm gonna take the cheaper (and longer) route and just do the archer arrow trade. So thank you for your help, and I hope I can slap PWI in the face for making this such a pain in the ****.

Haha, your welcome. For the record, I do still recommend getting an account stash stone eventually, they go on sale from time to time for just 9 gold. You can make that easily if you learn to merchant without paying a single RL dime and it really does make life a lot easier. Not to mention, it pays for itself eventually with the money you can save going the cheaper bound route with gear. It also makes it much easier to have storage characters. But that's later on down the road not something you need to concern yourself with at lower levels really.

• daneyy0
    daneyy0 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I don't get it.So how I can leave this Primal world?I think i tried all of the possible ways.I'm on lvl 5 now and I'm near the Oinklets in Cherry.Someone help me pls b:cry .If u can, Answer me as fast as you can b:sad
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Talk to the NPC (Xuanwu - 444 583 (32)) in front of the Tower at Moonwatchers Rise north of Night Cherry, he'll have a quest for you to leave the starter area. Be aware though that you can't come back once you have left :)http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w655/true_kosmos1/roughpath_zpsdba69e25.jpg (using Venus Map here, if that's alright)
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi,

So, I have a question about number 7 & 8; the secret quest & needing 1000, 3000, & 7000 aquametals in order to get those quests. I got them; (& the 9999 for my wings); & I was ready to leave the area, when I noticed it said that the aquametals expire when I leave :( Is this true? I want the rewards for having them because quite frankly I want the dragon orbs; but on the other hand; I don't want to stay in this area until I'm level 100. Has anyone actually left with the aquametals & still had them after they did? Because if I'm not going to be able to keep thme when I leave; I'll just trade them in for stuff that won't expire.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2014
    Hi,

So, I have a question about number 7 & 8; the secret quest & needing 1000, 3000, & 7000 aquametals in order to get those quests. I got them; (& the 9999 for my wings); & I was ready to leave the area, when I noticed it said that the aquametals expire when I leave :( Is this true? I want the rewards for having them because quite frankly I want the dragon orbs; but on the other hand; I don't want to stay in this area until I'm level 100. Has anyone actually left with the aquametals & still had them after they did? Because if I'm not going to be able to keep thme when I leave; I'll just trade them in for stuff that won't expire.

Thanks!

The aquametals expire upon leaving. Almost all the stuff they are exchanged for is permanent, with the exception being all of the fashion expires upon leaving. So if you want the d.orb and have the metals just get the d.orb pack and take it out with you. The secret ones are under "quest related," and only appear when you have enough metals. Otherwise it looks like she doesn't have any for you. I actually didn't receive them the first time I did primal world just to kinda poke around in there because of this hidden aspect of it. I did

• babydoll3
    babydoll3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello ima be new to the game and iso of a mentor. I have prior gaming exp with w.o.w. runes of maginc ********* etc. so hit me up if you can help me in game and or possibly lvl a new character with me :Db:surrender
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    babydoll3 wrote: »
    Hello ima be new to the game and iso of a mentor. I have prior gaming exp with w.o.w. runes of maginc ********* etc. so hit me up if you can help me in game and or possibly lvl a new character with me :Db:surrender

You should probably mention which server you are playing on so someone from your server can message you :)
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • shanendoah
    shanendoah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thank you so much! I was going crazy trying to figure out how to get out of Primal World. I see now I need to stay there until I reach level 30. Thank you. This is the most helpful information I have found anywhere on this site! Nobody on the actual game could help me at all ::<
    <3 ty <3
    Syonara lvl 5 Psychic xD I'm working on it lololol.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited July 2014
    shanendoah wrote: »
    Thank you so much! I was going crazy trying to figure out how to get out of Primal World. I see now I need to stay there until I reach level 30. Thank you. This is the most helpful information I have found anywhere on this site! Nobody on the actual game could help me at all ::<
    <3 ty <3
    Syonara lvl 5 Psychic xD I'm working on it lololol.

I'm glad it could be of help! BTW the level 30 quests take place on the normal map in Perfect World. The domain you're in now is part of the map Primal World. I only included them because the first part of them (the part to receive the seal used in Perfect World) must be completed in Primal world, and once you leave you cannot go back.

There are different dimensions in this game. It sounds complicated but basically it means there are different maps to play on. I definitely encourage you to stay there though until you have all the aquametals you need for the various goodies especially the flyer. That's the best flyer you're gonna get without paying any coin or cash.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    I'll be removing the sticky from this guide in a few days, but want to leave it up in case any new people (or new to the area) people are still inside come maintenance. As of 8/20/2014 the starter zone has been reverted, so if you're a new or returning player and did not start a character prior to this date, please note that the information contained in this guide is now outdated.

• hailysanakin
    hailysanakin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I return to the game and can't find the NPC Mysterious Person for do the jade quests. They were removed?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I return to the game and can't find the NPC Mysterious Person for do the jade quests. They were removed?
    This looks like a NECRO!

hailysanakin replied to a message that was 9 months 2 days 2 hours 26 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015

The post right above you covers that. That new area and all related quests have been removed from the game.

That said, I'll have to close this now as it is indeed a necro as our resident Sweetiebot so kindly pointed out.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.