Countries with VAT fees - Change in ZEN Charge Policy

15678911»

Comments

• Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Actually the USD has become worthless to all outside countries. Everyone is attempting to escape the worlds current currency, aka USD. As soon as the Middle East can complete their trades with each other with out using the USD (aka Oil Trades) we can all kiss the value of the USD good bye :)

All markets regarding or revolving around the American currency will fall. The only working market we as Americans will have is Gold, Silver and Copper.

Maybe if you did YOUR homework you'd remember about the meeting all the countries had including Europe and the Eastern countries. If so you'd know they had a meeting about changing the global currency from USD to a new marketable currency "Bancor". After that becomes stable the USD will get the boot inflation will rise to a ungodly high.. All markets regarding the USD as I've stated before will burn to the ground, so TBH PWRD I'd suggest getting your *** out of the common use of USD considering you are actually a Chinese Company.

lolwut?

You might want to read what Nekhebet stated in the quote, and then compare to your post. Tell me how your post makes any sense at all.

"not all European Union country's have Euro as currency" is the point...where do you get USD from?

"Current currency" would be the currency of said places own currency....not USD. Almost anywhere you go in the world, you need to exchange your county's currency for the currency of that country of which you are visiting. The same applies to stocks and bonds. You don't buy stocks in the UK with USD.

nuf sed
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • gabiromasin2
    gabiromasin2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    QQ want to spend my money in this game...but now with this new zen overprice think to stay and see what happend....maybe a gm's put a good price to make all a pwi gamers happyb:surrender
  • MerlinBG - Lothranis
    MerlinBG - Lothranis Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna start a new topic but now I can see I don't have to and this topic is the appropriate place for my question.
    A rumor since few days ago said the Euro as a currency is about to collapse and my question is: if it does collapse, then what will be the currency for buying ZEN? Apparently, it won't be Euro anymore.
    I just saw news which says that there's a high probability for us to say b:bye "Farewell, Euro". Well, Bulgaria is still on Bulgarian LEV but you know what I mean by saying "us".
  • sonsofanarchy
    sonsofanarchy Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    On top of the extra us NON Euro using countries are paying to buy Zen in the Euro (I'm also in the UK) we usually have to pay a further fee for paying in a non UK currency, currently if I use 3 of the payment forms (that i've tested) when charging Zen not only am I paying 7.73GBP (going by today's exchange rate of 1GBP - 1.1644 Euro) for 10 gold when previously it was normally 6.39GBP when using Dollars (exchange rate of 1GBP - 1.56US) my bank charges me a further 1.50GBP for converting it i, so I'm paying 9.23GBP which is 14.48USD for the same as someone is paying 10USD.

Hmmm let me think b:cry
  • Shiori__ - Sanctuary
    Shiori__ - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    its okie, over here it keeps saying in the newpaper that the euro might die anyways
  • HealingDro - Dreamweaver
    HealingDro - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    As much as I hate to say this but... Dang the whole VAT thing is true.. Can even calculate it...
    (Dunno if this info has been posted, but i dont care much. Its for who wants to find out if PWI is messing with euro payers or not)

VAT Calculator | CURRENCY CONVERTER
    VAT Laws

I would say throw in a Bonus/Free amount for eur based on the extra taxes (Euro/US).
    Thats not taxable or do the have a rule for that also!? I pay a 19% more for the same amount of gold as ppl in the US does this mean i have to trade money to a friend in US (As a gift) just to by-pass this rule?
  • Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ive checked the results are still lower than 45 euros... gives around 39~40 euros per transaction. secondly if that vat fee is meant to be aplied to a virtual service why does other online gaming enterprises dont aply it? i can even link if needed aeria games company site... i used to play on US servers they charge in USD and if thats ilegal why they dont apply the vat fees?... i need a real reasonable answer to tell me why i wont be charged by any other US company besides pwi... i can link some others from US aswell...
  • Demoniada - Lost City
    Demoniada - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Damn ... just when i was considering to buy myself r9. b:angry
  • lewlux
    lewlux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bleh.

The wonders of bureaucracy...
  • devilinglasses
    devilinglasses Posts: 69
    edited April 2014
    if this is the case, why on earth can't you adjust zen amounts based on currency? $10 and £10 give the same amount of zen when £10 is worth $16. its absolutely ridiculous.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    if this is the case, why on earth can't you adjust zen amounts based on currency? $10 and £10 give the same amount of zen when £10 is worth $16. its absolutely ridiculous.
    This looks like a NECRO!

devilinglasses replied to a message that was 1 year 4 months 7 days 22 hours 49 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    +1 post before close.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.