CQ has you brainwashed

Options
13»

Comments

• Karigan - Lost City
    Karigan - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Holy ****, look at all these people cry about pk, if you dont like it then form a stronger guild and defeat us, we didnt get our land and power handed to us.

this is exactly what I am talking about. And you CQ people coming in here trying to defend yourselves about a boss. IM SAYING THAT ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE KILLED THE MOB... AFTER IT WAS DEAD CQ RUSHED OVER AND PKED THEM AFTER I REPEAT AFTER THE MOB WAS DEAD THEN STOLE THE LOOT THAT THEY HAD EARNED.

A big point of this thread is that there is a very strong possibility that CQ can be defeated. Youre all teaming up on BLT and look its working!!! stacking attacks on territories to diminish their landhold and tada. This isnt including Zen, Integrity, SG1, or even Shortbus, or any other mid level guild out there with some high levels in it. There is the power out there to take some land away from cq and make this server more interesting but people are too busy fighting amongst themselves in world pvp to even bother trying to coincide and actually form something bigger and better then cq. Be it RPK or not I dont care I just simply want to see something out there that brings the other guilds together into something that can put CQ in its place.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    this is exactly what I am talking about. And you CQ people coming in here trying to defend yourselves about a boss. IM SAYING THAT ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE KILLED THE MOB... AFTER IT WAS DEAD CQ RUSHED OVER AND PKED THEM AFTER I REPEAT AFTER THE MOB WAS DEAD THEN STOLE THE LOOT THAT THEY HAD EARNED.

A big point of this thread is that there is a very strong possibility that CQ can be defeated. Youre all teaming up on BLT and look its working!!! stacking attacks on territories to diminish their landhold and tada. This isnt including Zen, Integrity, SG1, or even Shortbus, or any other mid level guild out there with some high levels in it. There is the power out there to take some land away from cq and make this server more interesting but people are too busy fighting amongst themselves in world pvp to even bother trying to coincide and actually form something bigger and better then cq. Be it RPK or not I dont care I just simply want to see something out there that brings the other guilds together into something that can put CQ in its place.

If you dont like pk at events, then you should have rolled a server where you can flip on carebear mode. I hope you didnt choose this server to pve bosses at events peacefully.

Its people like you that keeps on complaining rather than doing something, if you want some land, then organize guilds to co-ordinate attacks, not cry on forums how no one is doing anything.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hello, concerning the two posts that commented on my ridiculous comments that looked like conspiracy: Yes I agree, that was meant to be seen as an example of how CQ was involved in an image that was anti-RQ. I don't mind comments about specific historical facts. I know that CQ wasn't formed in response to RQ. However, words like "suggested" and "likely" support an argument based on how I assessed the intelligence of at least some CQ members. That is to say: Someone in the guild must have at least thought..."hey we can use this image to our advantage" or "hey, look at all of these people helping us out and supporting us!" This is meant to be supportive of my thesis that CQ understood that they had an image, and at the time that they had it they were at least accepting of it. There were no posts on the forums from CQ members telling people not to support them, suggesting passive acceptance. Some are now denying that such an image ever existed, and they're using it to excuse their behaviors.

When I say you had no part in forming your image, I mean you're not taking responsibility for what occurred through your policies. What occurred is you gradually acquired an audience that supported you. It was made in response to this:
    People need to stop saying we are pretending to be heroes of the server because we arent. We never said we will save the server from anything we never said we were server police we kill our kos and at events we kill everyone.

You can say that you don't want to save the server from anything, yet that is what you did in the eyes of many...through your policies. You could have gone back and changed this image whenever you wanted, yet through it all your policies went unchanged. That is to say, if you want your image to be something, you work to make it that way--bear in mind that if this assumption is true, then the image that CQ has right now is exactly the one it wants and worked to create. And thanks for the history lesson, it was enlightening.

This is getting lengthy.

Here is what I would enjoy seeing: I would like to see a server fighting against both CQ and RQ equally. I would like the names CQ and RQ to die, or be a few of many names. I am not saying you are intentionally exploiting the community; what I am saying is that your image contradicts your behaviors. I am also saying that some of your behaviors are supportive of that image, in such a way that you don't want trouble from everyone on the server. In other words, CQ's policy works in a way that puts them between the image that it claims it doesn't want and RQ.

So of course it's valid to ask: Which are you if you can't be both? What exactly do you want your image to be? The best faction? In order to be the best you must defeat RQ...and everyone else. So what are you waiting for?
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

It isnt hard... just basicly do what I did in making Enraged which was aimed at stoping the monolopical warlord power that was ReturneR. b:dirty
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you dont like pk at events, then you should have rolled a server where you can flip on carebear mode. I hope you didnt choose this server to pve bosses at events peacefully.

Its people like you that keeps on complaining rather than doing something, if you want some land, then organize guilds to co-ordinate attacks, not cry on forums how no one is doing anything.
    Thats not the point of this thread. We're not here to discuss about less QQ more pew pew.

We are here and everyone except you CQ dumbwaiters are talking about this...

Why is CQ still hiding in their shell while ninja-ing a rpk? Are you guys afraid to admit and submit to the truth? Are you guys cowards? Are you concerned about loosing your "salaries"? And why so many excuses from your side for such a simple question? Yes / No is what the players are looking for.

The amount of alt troll accounts CQ's been using on the forums is proof enough to all those BS you spew about, Someone who is not afraid of what he/she believes in would step right out with it, In the shadows is nothing but lies and more lies. And... don't dump more BS quoting this, that's just plain **** as the tl;dr BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can say that you don't want to save the server from anything, yet that is what you did in the eyes of many...through your policies. You could have gone back and changed this image whenever you wanted, yet through it all your policies went unchanged. That is to say, if you want your image to be something, you work to make it that way--bear in mind that if this assumption is true, then the image that CQ has right now is exactly the one it wants and worked to create. And thanks for the history lesson, it was enlightening.

This is getting lengthy.

Here is what I would enjoy seeing: I would like to see a server fighting against both CQ and RQ equally. I would like the names CQ and RQ to die, or be a few of many names. I am not saying you are intentionally exploiting the community; what I am saying is that your image contradicts your behaviors. I am also saying that some of your behaviors are supportive of that image, in such a way that you don't want trouble from everyone on the server. In other words, CQ's policy works in a way that puts them between the image that it claims it doesn't want and RQ.

So of course it's valid to ask: Which are you if you can't be both? What exactly do you want your image to be? The best faction? In order to be the best you must defeat RQ...and everyone else. So what are you waiting for?

There has been no need to change the policies. The way they currently are is the way they are meant to be. Just because our policies have had that particular impact, which isn't exactly negative, doesn't mean we have to adjust our policies to, say, wash our hands from it. What would a change of policy even entail? Random PKing? That's not our approach, and that is the policy that has had this impact. There is no change that can be made on that aspect. Please note, the only exceptions are events. This is a PvP server, so there has to be some PKing somewhere, even though the average player would prefer a PvE environment during these events.

Now, this idea would be the same as suggesting every guild should be versus every other guild, which is a very unlikely scenario. It is not exactly human nature to make enemies with others at random, especially if they haven't influenced them directly. It is, however, human nature, to seek out centers of power and join them. As such, be it CQ, Blt, GZ, RQ, or any other guild, people will seek the power, and they will make it more powerful. In the end, it's a cycle where few guilds will have power, and many won't. It is a changing power, and people's attention will change along with it, they will call them evil for possessing it, regardless of their course of action. The only thing that can set them apart is what they truly are on the inside, which is not easy for outsiders to see unless they have been directly influenced.

I'll leave the questions for the minds of those who read them, although I do have some answers. However, RQ has been defeated in the manner that we have stood victorious in TW against them and what not. I'm not sure there's an intention to make the guild disband, so that's not exactly a goal. The others... well... when others do arise, we will certainly be put to the test if they choose to enter the scene against us.
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Why is CQ still hiding in their shell while ninja-ing a rpk? Are you guys afraid to admit and submit to the truth? Are you guys cowards? Are you concerned about loosing your "salaries"? And why so many excuses from your side for such a simple question? Yes / No is what the players are looking for.

The amount of alt troll accounts CQ's been using on the forums is proof enough to all those BS you spew about, Someone who is not afraid of what he/she believes in would step right out with it, In the shadows is nothing but lies and more lies. And... don't dump more BS quoting this, that's just plain **** as the tl;dr BS.

Why are people still QQing about PKing during events, assuming, it happens, it's not a shell, and we're not hiding it. We've already made this clear so many times it's not even funny. Also, the amount of alt troll accounts being proof of something? Do you have IP tracking capabilities? Otherwise, you're saying that if any given person makes any alt account and claim themselves Conq, you'll believe them. Did you even think about that? The tl;dr posts are the real discussions where the serious people talk, you don't need to read them, since you probably won't even understand them.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I have yet to see a SS, fraps , anything that could be considered proof or evidence that all the **** that is being said about us is true.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    I have yet to see a SS, fraps , anything that could be considered proof or evidence that all the **** that is being said about us is true.

Its a game of poker. Who bluffs better?

Uhm....

Hmmmm....

Did you not read that thread about the GM Investigation?

If you did, then you wouldn't have typed that paragraph you did.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Its a game of poker. Who bluffs better?

Uhm....

Hmmmm....

Did you not read that thread about the GM Investigation?

If you did, then you wouldn't have typed that paragraph you did.
    I must have missed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Oneraven - Sanctuary
    Oneraven - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I came from a PVE server and am trying to understand how a PVP server is different. Is a character in PK mode all the time? I'm a lvl 17 BM and haven't had anyone try to kill me. Is There a source I can refer to for my questions?? I came from Conquer Online and have some experience with PVP but apparently not how it's run on PWI. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I came from a PVE server and am trying to understand how a PVP server is different. Is a character in PK mode all the time? I'm a lvl 17 BM and haven't had anyone try to kill me. Is There a source I can refer to for my questions?? I came from Conquer Online and have some experience with PVP but apparently not how it's run on PWI. Any help would be appreciated.

your name is blue until lv30...
    but i am sure the moment your name turns white there will be plenty of people ready to kill you...b:chuckle

necros...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CQ killed me at event last nite b:sad

Posting SS to Xtacy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CQ killed me at event last nite b:sad

Posting SS to Xtacy

CQ killed me last night when me was offline.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Very nostalgic.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

Very nostalgic.

This looks like a NECRO!

Horosho - Lost City replied to a message that was 3 years 9 months 6 days 48 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This looks like a NECRO!

Horosho - Lost City replied to a message that was 3 years 9 months 6 days 48 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)

That veno mod very slow.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.