My PK Dilemma!

drheal
drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Wizard
Hi fellow wizzies,

My current PK dilemma is this: How do survive when fighting many BMs, Archers and Sins in PK.

Check this video:

http://youtu.be/5s6BHsHuza8

This is like a regular PK day for me, just that I managed to survive longer in this day, usually I pretty much die after IG is gone, that is like maybe 20-30 seconds from starting the fight!
Post edited by drheal on

Comments

• Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    From what i see, i can say u have pretty good gear and u survive ok.
    When fighting multiple enemies, is hard to avoid the chain stuns and all, especially with new barb/BM hax stun. I had a fight in NW vs 3 weak barbs who couldnt kill me, but kept chain stunning e for 5min lol i was alone vs them in the fight, was really annoying.

Maybe remember to redo arcane defense, thats a free purify from time to time. Also i tend to use DB or ice prison when cornered, that makes melees go far and stop annoying. And abuse distance shrink like there is no tomorrow!!!

I do think u need a better genie maybe.

But still nice video, and fun PK, i wish we had those groups pk in dreamweaver, but thats rare since 90% of pk'ers are pure dramaqueens
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    From what i see, i can say u have pretty good gear and u survive ok.
    When fighting multiple enemies, is hard to avoid the chain stuns and all, especially with new barb/BM hax stun. I had a fight in NW vs 3 weak barbs who couldnt kill me, but kept chain stunning e for 5min lol i was alone vs them in the fight, was really annoying.

Maybe remember to redo arcane defense, thats a free purify from time to time. Also i tend to use DB or ice prison when cornered, that makes melees go far and stop annoying. And abuse distance shrink like there is no tomorrow!!!

I do think u need a better genie maybe.

But still nice video, and fun PK, i wish we had those groups pk in dreamweaver, but thats rare since 90% of pk'ers are full r9rr+10/11 Koch Brothers

We had lots of pk when nirvana was god gear
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You kind of out gear everyone. I don't see what your problem is :o
    Try investing in a better genie.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    I just changed my genie for what you can see there. I have 6 genies. Best is 91/100. The one i use is 81/100 now, testing different stuff.

I do outgear pretty much all my enemies due to the fact I level up all my S cards but that's not gonna last, they will catch up soon, and still, undergeared sins 1 vs 1 take me out.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i saw some wizard do spark hailstorm on you D:

btw theres nothing more than that a wiz can do in pk nowadays... thats good, prolly just get the new stone barrier for faster rebuff after a purge b:shocked
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    drheal wrote: »
    I just changed my genie for what you can see there. I have 6 genies. Best is 91/100. The one i use is 81/100 now, testing different stuff.

I do outgear pretty much all my enemies due to the fact I level up all my S cards but that's not gonna last, they will catch up soon, and still, undergeared sins 1 vs 1 take me out.

http://prntscr.com/38dwgs
    Try to get a genie like that. And why did you use water shield in that video o_o.
    For the rest you need to improve your gameplay. You have god gear. b:shutup
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    http://prntscr.com/38dwgs
    Try to get a genie like that. And why did you use water shield in that video o_o.
    For the rest you need to improve your gameplay. You have god gear. b:shutup

76 vit, spark genie no please b:shocked

vit-dex was outdated even before NHs
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Horosho - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    76 vit, spark genie no please b:shocked

vit-dex was outdated even before NHs

Not really..
    I manage fine with vit-dex genie.
    Except, if the opponent gets a zerk crit at half hp. Besides that I don't see any problems with dex-vit genie.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Not really..
    I manage fine with vit-dex genie.
    Except, if the opponent gets a zerk crit at half hp. Besides that I don't see any problems with dex-vit genie.

edit:

5 50 76 80

or

5 80 76 50

mhh me no like :S
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Horosho - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    edit:

5 50 76 80

or

5 80 76 50

mhh me no like :S

76 vit
    45 mag
    90 dex o;o
    And I have no problem surviving in massive pk/1v1s etc.
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    Goof gear helps but getting better at game play takes time and practice. That is why i ask u guys.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    76 vit
    45 mag
    90 dex o;o
    And I have no problem surviving in massive pk/1v1s etc.

with just 45 mag i am not sure you gonna have spark ready after use when its cooldown will be over
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Horosho - Lost City
    edited April 2014
    with just 45 mag i am not sure you gonna have spark ready after use when its cooldown will be over

Who says I'm going to use spark immediately after its cooldown is gone? That would be very ****. But yes I do have spark ready when its cooldown is over lel.
  • drheal
    edited April 2014
    I wilm try a vit mag genie with expel ad faith antistun, just for being able to survive. I find myself in the position of being forced to burn apo thus relying only on genie or a lucky purify proc.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    drheal wrote: »
    I wilm try a vit mag genie with expel ad faith antistun, just for being able to survive. I find myself in the position of being forced to burn apo thus relying only on genie or a lucky purify proc.

faith = no chi syphon or chi eruption

= no for me
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524