Nation Wars?

Kaugummii - Morai
Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
Everyone likes Nation Wars i assume since its the only actually massive PVP event aside from TW

But now.. Which of the 3 instances do you like the most?

And why?
Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
Morai - Kaugummi - BM
Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
Post edited by Kaugummii - Morai on

Comments

• Kaugummii - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Starting off:

I generally like the original capture the flag and Crystal content the most. Either tho i havn't done them yet on Morai they seem pretty nice.

The reason why i actually put CTF above Cystal contest is because the map is alot smaller then CC and there are more mass ganks into that little area.

CC is fine for me but can be annoying since you can fly there wich gives alot of routes to escape from.

Bridge battle i personally don't like.. I don't know how it is on morai but in my opinion bridge battle is taking so much time of your NW that i prefer to evade fields like that and just go for the other 2 instances.
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    >NW thread
    >Off Topic
    >Not in NW subforum

medium.jpg

I also prefer Bridge Battles to Crystal Contest and Flag Capture respectively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    edited April 2014
    never.png

But my bad wrong section Dx can happen if a mod could move this ty..
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    28722624.jpg

Seeing as this is derailing. Personally, I've never joined NWs. As a player who hasn't been around for more then 6 months, without even full G15... it'd just be wasting charms against all the R9's, both skilled and unskilled.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.