Arc has none of my games in it

Options
Hot_Legs - Dreamweaver
Hot_Legs - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Support Desk
Ok so I tried to start pwi just to get an update that blocks me from logging in. Now everytime I try to start the launcher it does a quick scan then goes off and then nothing.
So I installed arc, just to find out that it's a worthless program.

It does not have pwi as an option, I added the pwi launcher and it does exactly the same thing as the original launcher.
I need to know how to add pwi to my arc so it will work properly.
Also you guys at tech support should really be a little more detailed in your instructions as to how we can get this POS program to work.
Why "Fix" something that was working to begin with?

I'm sorry to say that not all of us are computer techs so we need a little clearer instructions seeing how arc doesn't work properly and it's still in beta. Arc gives no instruction as to how to do anything. I'm afraid as of now you already have a lot of disgruntled customers.
I guess this is a good way to clear out your servers.

Arc should at least do a scan to find all of the games that it supports and automatically add them to arc. It's BS to make all of us have to search for the right folder to do it manually.
Post edited by Hot_Legs - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tideborn_J - Lost City
    Tideborn_J - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    everything hot_legs has said is true when we get replys its steps on somthing most people do not know how to do, although i do understand that the limited amount of people to help in tech support is not even to satisfy the demand of the players who come to forums from the slightest problems adding a quick comment on what to do without explaining how to do it does not help in the slightest, go threw each thread with thorough explanitions on what to do, and i also agree that although arc is a good idea and decent program normally the old system was alot less flawed, and though i understand arc is in beta still i think PWI would of had alot less complaints if they went threw more processes to make sure it would work well then just throw it all togather and call it good. just my opinionb:victory
  • Weretigerzzz - Lost City
    Weretigerzzz - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I am forced to ****ing reinstalling the whole game because of this new arc shiit. I did the same thing you did, but it just doesn't start up the game. But it automaticly set PWI to be installed when i browsed the patcher file. Arc is a useless piece of shiit. Id say people are going to start quiting after this.

I just found out on my laptop pwi on arc doesn't work at all when i browse the folder, it doesn't add the elementclient, or patcher to the games list, it doesn't ask me to download the game or anything, its even more messed up than on my computer. And now i have to look around to download it ****ing again now on my laptop.
  • hhhm
    hhhm Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i am having the same problems with Arc shi.t now, i cant open game on any other way and i really dont want to remove it and download it all over again just to check if it might works, this Arc thing is just **** PWI should remove it from their system, if this problem didnt get fixed i dont think i will play this **** again.
  • AuroraBeats - Archosaur
    AuroraBeats - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    So true....... I AGREE!!! ARC IS BULL****!!!!! but all of us are complaining and no solutions :( b:cry
  • Jaedice - Heavens Tear
    Jaedice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    PWI has not responded to this thread. I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

I have tw tonight and I can't log in. Arc just cycles me through downloading the game over and over and over. I wanted to check in yesterday, and missed it, not because I don't have the game, but simply because Arc says I don't. I want to check in today too...not very hopeful of that.
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    When i go to log in my account i dont even see any of my characters, before this forced using arch thing i never ever had a problem logging in game. please fix too much work and money spent to not be able to log in game. I see it has me as lv 75 here, in game im 101, so thats not right either.
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i figured it outb:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Glad you got it working, gonna close this nwo. For any one else having issue see these threads.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1683821

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1683301

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.