Reeding codes [pwi]

Options
drk0bow
drk0bow Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Support Desk
Hey,

So I've started playing PWI and found some players from my country, they told me some tips and told to use some gift codes.
The thing is that I have 2 accounts on pwi:
1. Archosaur (PvE) - lv 2 archer
2. Maorai - lv 30 wizard

I want to use codes on (Maorai - wizard), but when I active them I can only see "1. Archosaur (PvE) - lv 2 archer" option to use codes... WHY????
I've already lost an important gift to make armour, as my friend said, because I could't use it on wizard and I presed "1. Archosaur (PvE) - lv 2 archer" only because I'm new I didn't knew that this was an other account.. -.-

HELP ME!
Post edited by drk0bow on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Known issue that probably got buried under all the Arc posts.

PM sparkiesoft or send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExNanO - Morai
    ExNanO - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Known issue that probably got buried under all the Arc posts.

PM sparkiesoft or send in a ticket.

they give Auto-Response, will get a real answer to this?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Just use the code on your other account, if it's an Arc code then it's the same code for everyone for the same gift. It can be use once by account, so you can use it once on your both accounts so you should be fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    they give Auto-Response, will get a real answer to this?
    Yeah, but it usually takes a few days. Usual response time is 3-5 days, though with the current integration issues, it might be closer to 5-7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExNanO - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Just use the code on your other account, if it's an Arc code then it's the same code for everyone for the same gift. It can be use once by account, so you can use it once on your both accounts so you should be fine.

Do you even read what I said???
    I can use it only on one character. I mean I have 2 chars on PWI, but When I use any code, in options I can sellect only from 1 char, that my lv 2 archer that I don't use!
    edited April 2014
    Options
    drk0bow wrote: »
    Hey,

So I've started playing PWI and found some players from my country, they told me some tips and told to use some gift codes.
    The thing is that I have 2 accounts on pwi:
    1. Archosaur (PvE) - lv 2 archer
    2. Maorai - lv 30 wizard

I want to use codes on (Maorai - wizard), but when I active them I can only see "1. Archosaur (PvE) - lv 2 archer" option to use codes... WHY????
    I've already lost an important gift to make armour, as my friend said, because I could't use it on wizard and I presed "1. Archosaur (PvE) - lv 2 archer" only because I'm new I didn't knew that this was an other account.. -.-

HELP ME!

I did read what you said and 2 times you say it's 2 different accounts.

Read yourself first before assuming people didn't read what you say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ExNanO - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Clearly say it's 2 different accounts.

Where you see it's different? I just used word account, but as you don't understant it had to be charracter... -.-'
    edited April 2014
    Options
    drk0bow wrote: »
    Hey,

...The thing is that I have 2 accounts on pwi:...

... this was an other account.. -.-
    Where you see it's different? I just used word account, but as you don't understant it had to be charracter... -.-'

I do understand now after your last post.

Learn the difference between an account and character, you said 2 different accounts so I did tried to help with that info, if you gave a wrong info it's your mistake not mine so don't be rude with people trying to help you with the info YOU did give.

2 accounts and 2 characters is not the same thing. A lot of people have 2 accounts so it's not me that did read bad it's you that should have use the right word.

People cannot read in your mind and guess that you used the wrong word.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• laiwaisansan
    laiwaisansan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I Have similar problem it says i need to create a charcter for pw to redeem codes i already have one?

i did exactly like video highlighted my name drop to redeem code put in code i dont exsist yet im playing right now?
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I Have similar problem it says i need to create a charcter for pw to redeem codes i already have one?

i did exactly like video highlighted my name drop to redeem code put in code i dont exsist yet im playing right now?

Here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1684451
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • ExNanO - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Options

I've been playing for more than 3 days, so.... And I've already contancted staff, they can't tell anything about it, because it happens not for all players.