The Final Blow

Options
VenusRed - Heavens Tear
VenusRed - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Well the final blow came with the new patch, my game no longer works and i'll be damned if i use a game program to launch PWI. This game has steadily gone down hill since I started playing when it went to open beta. I have met many wonderful people on this game and I will miss all of you, but PWI has long since stopped being fun and turned into who can spend the most cash and get the best gear and **** off the rest of the player base. No one helps much any more unless it means you pay them.
Good Bye My Friends, take care and good luck.
Love Red
Post edited by VenusRed - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Im not even using ARC to launch the game ;O
    I just do it the old way. Everything works.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    mine logged one time like it used to after maintenance, then it said I have to download arc the second time I started the game

I did install arc and jerked around finding pwi, and it looks like it has to reinstall the entire client
    whatever 16gigs ahahaahaa ..NO..not messing around with the workaround either.
    the arc user agreement says it will be writing all kinds of files in your pc and monitoring all kinds of stuff..ahaahaaahaaa...NO

iso seriously am now going to restore my pc and never look at pwi Chinese pc farming scam again
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You can bypass Arc, ijs.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    this post prolly belongs in the server section no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    haha, free at last, free at last.
    deleting the pwi file folder took about 1/2 a second.
    a registry scan and clean will take longer.

bye forever anything associated with pwi and arc
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Im not even using ARC to launch the game ;O
    I just do it the old way. Everything works.

was able to do that till this afternoon, now eveyrthing i do leads me to arc.........and ask me to download game.
    You can bypass Arc, ijs.

was able to do it, till something changed...idk what but everything leads me to arc now.
  • forumz99
    forumz99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    repair tool to make arc recognize old pwi doesnt work. it just downloads a white thing onto my desktop that windows cant open. so im waiting for the game to download again.

Its at 13% after 2 hours with nothing else running on my comp.

Soooo, i guess i'll try to play again in 3-4 days when the download finishes.

Also, "add games" or add existing game or w/e the f'k it is doesnt work either it just opens my program files so i can select something.

just wanna say to any pwi staff that read this- have a look at my payment account so you can see exactly how much i'll be giving another company now that PW is choking on a mouthful of ARC.

why change what was working fine. I played this game everyday no problem. Now you lose everything, and the guy that designed arc- i heard that taco bell is hiring, since you'll be fired soon and need employment i just thought i'd help. *That'll be 2 burrito supremes and a pepsi please*
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    you can run client but the update will take u the dll trick, .. myself and some others cant get it to work on arc and + some cant even get it re installed coz it has an error.

ur antivirus may block the access of arc opening 2nd program, that worked for me

also if arc wont install just pick installation from us to uk english
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net