Forced Arc install to play - I'm Gone

dawnofhope1
dawnofhope1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
I tried Arc several weeks ago, I did not like it at all, I uninstalled/removed it and went back to playing through the standard desktop link.

I did not like the arc client running in the back ground of my machine after I exited the game or it automatically starting up at boot time, nor did I like being unable to remove it (killing tasks and such), (it simply restarted immediately). I see no reason at all to have this thing always running, and as such this virus behaving software was removed.

Now I see this morning that the only way I can play Perfect World is to install arc, . . . . sad to say that will end my perfect world time (of several years) and of course the $ in sales that you have been getting from me every so often during that time.

More to the point the only other game I play from PWI is Star Trek online, if and when they go mandatory with Arc for that game I will be done with that as well.

Simple warning to a company who should be supporting its client base and $ in revenue that comes from that base.

b:angry
Post edited by dawnofhope1 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.