Arc Usage Feedback Thread [Updated 4/24/14]

Comments

• foxmike
    foxmike Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have you checked to make sure your anti-virus/firewall isn't blocking the game from running? Also if you're running Windows 7 or 8, you may need to run it as admin. (right click>run as admin)

Are both Arc and PWI installed on the same drive? If PWI or Arc are on totally different drives, this could explain it.

Yes BOTH are installed the SAME drive (i didnt edit anything during installation)
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here's my feedback/questions:

When are you going to realize your mistake and make ARC optional again so that all my friends/guildmates that just quit today come back to playing?

Why does ARC have to constantly stay running even when closed? When I click the closed option I expect a program to close, not to just move itself elsewhere and require extra effort.

Finally, why does ARC use so much RAM doing absolutely nothing?
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm putting this here since I know a lot of you have questions/concerns with Arc regarding the forced integration. This will be strictly for feedback only. If you don't like Arc, that's fine but do not post if you have nothing constructive to say. If you have suggestions, or things you would like to see in the future, by all means post them here and I'll forward them to the team. (Barring they are legitimate)

Here is the blog, that will link to the thread: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3038993-arc-integration

For those of you having trouble getting Arc to recognize your game, go here: http://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4275/~/%28arc%29-registry-repair-tool

As for common questions:

Spyware: No, Arc is not spyware. If your AV is going off, you may want to check you don't have something else on your computer causing this.

Dual Clienting: Multiple posts have been made by SylenThunder on how to do this, here's one: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21425211&postcount=321

Cookies: No not the ones you eat, the web browsing ones. These work just like the ones on Google, Yahoo, our own website do.

Arc is Laggy: If you have too many programs open and your computer can't handle it, your programs will start to lag. Ctrl+Alt+Delete>Task Manager - find arc.exe and close it ! That's right! Once u open pwi via arc u dont need that shi.t - u can open more clients just via elementclient.exe

If you have any others, feel free to post them so I can add them to the list. Be polite, be understanding, and most importantly, give constructive criticism so we can help you.

FIXED - kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have Arc & PWI in different folders on different drives, and the registry fix worked fine.

Make sure you are targetting the root folder (The first folder where the uninstall.exe and all the other folders are) and not the launcher or the element folder when using the fix to make Arc recognize your current game path.

I tried on Windows XP and Windows 7 both with same setup (Arc on C:, game on F:) and in both cases the registry fix allowed me to run PWI.

Sparkie you may wanna add that on the first post: The registry fix needs to target the main folder and not the folder where the element or the launcher are. Just in case people to whom the fix is not working are selecting the wrong folder path when patching the registry

Arc also needs to be shutdown for the registry fix to work. When you click exit in the Arc window you get a message saying you need to exit ARC from the system tray. When you click close on the message the main ARC window also closes giving the impression it shutdown while it's still running in your system tray.
  • mamad2112
    mamad2112 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    my country is iran ..iran have verry veryy bad speed net . now i do download but download time is 50 hourse ... Your work is bad. i am sorry b:cry
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ok, my feedback to Arc software will be a constructive and honest critic.

- First of all, Arc is still in a test phase, lacks resources like a functional chat and anything.
    Arc overlay is way inferior to other overlays, but its annoying that it consumes the entire screen. It could consume just the middle of the screen, but leave chat/hp game areas visible.
    - There is no option to disable the Arc Overlay. Not all of us will have use for this feature and it will be there, consuming or not Memory or GPU or CPU clocks, it is just annoying to NOT be able to turn it off.
    If I ever use the overly to chat with friends then I will keep it enabled, but If the player is an anti-social person like me, who always run PWI windowed (thus easy to use Chrome meanwhile), then the in-game overlay is of absolutely no use. (And will consume frames-per-second since its hooked into DirectX)
    - Arc does still run the game launcher, like a DRM it should update the games itself and then just launch the game itself.
    - I think there could be an option on Arc "Close Arc on Start Game", Idk other players opinion but I would love this one.
    - It is a disrespect with the player to make a double click on game patcher call Arc, we will use Arc eventually, but let us choose when to do so.
    Edit:
    - The 'Game is already running' message should not be up to Arc to decide, if Arc's structure is really made to support only 1 game client at a time, you're doing it so wrong.

I am a programmer too and I know how much effort it takes to make a software with this purpose, but I would highly suggest Arc to be popular before it was forced, for Arc to be popular it still takes some tweaks

You can shutdown ARC via Task Manager once the game is running, with the exception of the Arc Overlay which uses very little system memory and no CPU.
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Okay some some feedback, i click the red cross and it minimizes to the hidden icons section on my task bar. I click the cross because i want to close the program, not to have it running in the background.

i had 5 hours of not being able to play yesterday due to this string_tab.txt file. Once removed from the pwi files i could launch the game, now my issue with this, does removing the file from the directory count as tampering with the game files? Cause ya know, i dont wanna be banned for playing pwi b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Once removed from the pwi files i could launch the game, now my issue with this, does removing the file from the directory count as tampering with the game files? Cause ya know, i dont wanna be banned for playing pwi b:laugh
    Deleting that_something.txt ... you and the rest 98% from players. I wanna see that mass-bann happening b:thanks
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Deleting that_something.txt ... you and the rest 98% from players. I wanna see that mass-bann happening b:thanks

well yeah i highly doubt they would ban the entire player-base BUT it would still be nice to know if it is an actual ban-able offence to remove itb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Arc is okay, more or less. It did work fine for me, luckily, although I did download it several weeks prior the announcement so the only thing I had to do is just update my game.

My concern is that Arc may be putting too much pressure on older PCs that people use, something which is bad and unnecessary. If there are ways to lessen the memory/whatever Arc uses to make it easier for them, you should definitely work on it.

Another thing is that Arc is still incomplete, things like DQ system, Rankings and "new" Core ought to be put in there soon otherwise Arc is really kinda... pointless. Personally, I have no use for Arc other than grabbing a blessing once in a while. PWI is the only PWE game I play.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Guys please direct posts that are just voicing your displeasure to this thread here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1680311 This thread is for feedback on Arc only. Things like tech support issues you are having, questions you have about missing or upcoming features, and suggestions for new features, you can mention things that are not working that are annoying, but if you do please be specific, that type of thing.

If this is for Arc feedback isnt voicing our displeasure with arc considered feedback? The actual definition of feedback is evaluative information derived from such a reaction or response. Therefore us voicing our displeasure can be considered feedback. As for my feedback. I don't fully understand why arc has to run 3 seperate programs under my processes when i look at them in task manager..and still suck so much. It uses well over a combined 100,000k memory as is and it fluctuates. I personally dont care i can still play pwi but that extra bit of load on my CPU isnt cool or needed i dont think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can shutdown ARC via Task Manager once the game is running, with the exception of the Arc Overlay which uses very little system memory and no CPU.

It DOES consume GPU clock as it is called every frame.
    And Arc Overlay is exactly what I don't want.
    And, I prefer to close something by its close option rather than resorting to task manager.
    Guys please direct posts that are just voicing your displeasure to this thread here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1680311 This thread is for feedback on Arc only. Things like tech support issues you are having, questions you have about missing or upcoming features, and suggestions for new features, you can mention things that are not working that are annoying, but if you do please be specific, that type of thing.

I'm afraid my displeasure is a feedback.
    I think there should be an option to turn Arc Overlay off.
    And Arc should be close-able after game is running.
    With ArcOverlay off, the overlay processes and DirectX hook should NOT happen.
    It is quite simple, just go to ArcOverlayStub.dll and modify that CallProcessByDll function, add a new boolean parameter, in the beginning of the function if that boolean parameter is false (overlay is off) then just call the process and return from this function (Not initializing overlay or creating the ArcOsOverlay.exe)

What's the point of a Feedback thread, if you're never going to LISTEN to our suggestions?

We want Arc Optional
    We want to be able to CLOSE Arc with the game Running.
    We want to be able to TURN OFF the Arc Overlay (In a way it won't even run ArcOsOverlay.exe)
    We want Arc out of our way when we don't need it.
    We DONT want Arc to download useless stuff while we seriously need ALL bandwidth we can get. (While we play)
    Can Administrators please LISTEN and reconsider their bad decicions?

Now, I could just use the player-made work around to play the game without Arc and go play my selfish life again, I'm here to show you guys that there's people unable to play your product because of your brilliant idea.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    mamad2112 wrote: »
    my country is iran ..iran have verry veryy bad speed net . now i do download but download time is 50 hourse ... Your work is bad. i am sorry b:cry
    Sorry, but I don't think the fact that your internet sucks has any reflection on the company.
    ahuha wrote: »
    eliminate the auto cultivation: its just glorified Botting::

make the jolly old jones bounty hunter quests unlimited . its presently limited to 7 a day per charactor..you restrict this but allow auto cultivation...
    fix the pet stowing glitch
    fix the racoon village glitch
    fix the quest " the letter "
    allow the inventory , bank, and cupboard bins to hold 9999 items
    allow more ppl to dig items .. like cinders quests , raccon ville quest jolly old jones bounty hunter at once ,, you stop ppl from doin this but allow auto cultivation,, this leads to kill stealing etc making it take twice or 3 times a long to do a quest .

im not a programmer,, all i want is plug n play..

this game is become nothing more than botting and nw ..i was looking for a game 4 years ago: i can take my wallet and find another game ,, its fine.
    Sadly, the technical max on inventory and bank is about 256 slots. Once you get past that things start to break, really badly. Not sure if the cupboard space would be included in the bank space or not, I'll have to test that when I have my server up and running again.

The JJ quest is intentional and set by PW-CN/Wanmei. With the botting issues there, and the other relative coin sinks, you won't see that change anytime soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    Sorry, but I don't think the fact that your internet sucks has any reflection on the company.

I think he meant the discomfort of having to download everything again.

Its about 8Gb it may take a while even on decent internet.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So this was the first time I had opened Arc while playing, and I kinda liked the auto sign in and the built in internet browser. The latter makes it a lot faster for me to switch between game and internet without having to window PWI (alt + tab sometimes takes ages, and loading firefox too). I guess during mass pvp events and for neuma farming I use the workaround, but other than that I have no problems having Arc run in the background - I might even prefer it.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Some people have complained that the arc overlay uses too much memory for their toasters. Welll, after having open the game with arc, just go to the elementclient. When you click on it, it will open perfect world without the arc overlay. I highly recommend that you pin to the taskbar element client (windows 7 and 8). After that just close the first client that was open by arc, and then if you want close arc too.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Gotta say im not a big fan of Arc. Its an ok system and until yesterday i had no reason to call on it.

However I have to say after Wednesday and this is the funny way I can explain this. Loading PWI form Arc is like me asking my Mother to ask my Brother to Ask my Sister what the time is. Pointless on that account. Its added about 3 Extra steps to loading PWI.

So im gonna suggest some ideas.

1. Allow PWI to be launched without ARC. (ARC must be installed to play but does not have to be active)
    People will find a way to do this for a long time and may cause more problems than is worth.

2. Drop the current patcher and allow arc to do this. (This is the only time you would need to run ARC if you did not like it)
    It now takes twice as long to launch PWI via Arc, Which is off putting. This is the main thing i don't like about the new process.

3. Allow ARC to be closed safely after game launch. (Currently most people will use Task Manager to remove this active task)
    PWI was developed for low end PCs to be able to run as well as high end. Adding Arc to a low end PC is a point for disaster Crashes and other problems. Not to say adding any problems that could be caused by Crashing ARC every time you load PWI. People don't like background processes running at the best of times.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It seemed to work until I restarted my computer...

1) Can you use PWI acc to log in the ARC launcher? If not why? b:surrender

2) Why doesn't it just open the game directly? ARC shouldn't have to download it's own updates every time to bring up the PWI launcher

It's like steam except the rest of the games on it I don't play... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It seemed to work until I restarted my computer...

As for most of the people. It seems a restart is needed for the upgrade to be fully complete
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Don't notice any difference with arc or without.
    When it was running - yes i did lag a bit
    When i closed it- i still was bit laggy

So meh idm arc, much easier to get other games now and faster :)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    First, I have a question. Why are some people required to play with Arc and some not? After the patch, I open the game with elementclient (because it is habit) and it automatically opens Arc. Yet, a faction friend of mine doesn't even have Arc installed and is still playing like she always has. Why do some of us have to use it while others don't? Did this patch not work properly?

As far as feedback...

1. I'd been under the impression that Arc would be the new way of patching PWI, but it seems that all it is doing is making it longer for us to get into the game. Open Arc - Arc checks for its own updates - finally opens, open PWI - PWI patches from its own launcher like before. I'm pretty disappointed that we are being forced to use something that doesn't even seem necessary.

2. I dislike that closing the X on the Arc window simply minimizes it. I know this is the case with Steam as well, but I have always hated that about Steam too.

3. Stop popping up a stupid window every time I'm in the game telling me what keys to press to use the Arc overlay. I will never use it and it is freaking annoying.

4. I would really appreciate some way to actually shut down Arc once the game is running. What does it offer right now that would want me to keep it running in the background? NOTHING. If I want a blessing, I could start it up again easily enough. But if I can shut it down with task manager and the game still runs properly, then just give us a way to shut it down without all that nonsense. 99% of us don't want it running in the background and it serves no purpose doing so.

5. Since Arc isn't actually updating the game at all, I do not understand why we have to open it whatsoever. It can be a handy thing for people who have multiple PWE games, and I understand the need for it to be used for a fresh download, but once the game is already installed I think it would be nice to just be able to run that game alone, without having to go through the extra annoyance of Arc updating/checking for updates. Why is it mandatory?

6. Make Arc recognize already installed games. The repair option worked for me fortunately, but it is not working for many people... and honestly, that is just something that should be fixed on the actual program.

7. Finally, how about making Arc WORTH using? The only good thing about it right now is blessings, and that doesn't require it to be up and running constantly. Add a dragon point type program to replace the old one, add something like core connect where you can look up people, and anything else that would make this program actually desirable to run. Right now it is entirely unappealing and downright annoying.

Also one last note - put the blessing codes somewhere on Arc. I already have people asking me for the codes all the time because they can't find the thread with them. Maybe add a little "Get Codes" section under Redeem Codes, that will be an updated list of every item code currently available. That would be pretty cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot please analyze this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot please analyze this thread
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Arc Feedback Thread!

General Stats:
    First Post: 04-02-2014
    Last Post: 04-03-2014
    Thread Lifetime: 1 days
    Total Posts: 70
    Average Posts Per Day: 70.0

Activity:
    Thread Activity

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver (6)
    sparkiesoft (4)
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver (4)
    Domethies - Raging Tide (4)
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide (3)
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver (2)
    TZoner - Raging Tide (2)
    SylenThunder - Sanctuary (2)
    Zoldi - Morai (2)
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary (2)
    Azura - Lost City (2)
    foxmike (2)
    oVenusArmanio (2)
    Desdi - Sanctuary (1)
    Burningloki - Sanctuary (1)
    mamad2112 (1)
    trands (1)
    ahuha (1)
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide (1)
    orastia (1)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 9220
    Total Sentences: 629
    Average Words per Post: 131.7
    Average Words per Sentence: 14.7
    Average Sentences per Post: 9.0
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.3

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    game (106)
    running (33)
    work (29)
    feedback (29)
    play (28)
    again (27)
    download (25)
    open (23)
    overlay (22)
    please (20)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "if you have (14)"
    "the arc overlay (9)"
    "the registry fix (7)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "to make sure your (6)"
    "if you don't like (6)"
    "sylenthunder on how to (5)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "how to do this here's (5)"
    "multiple posts have been made (5)"
    "posts have been made by (5)"

This took me 6.1 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited April 2014
    Today I bypass Arc.

I hope for a day I will not need to do so.

3 things will make me stop bypassing Arc:
    1 - Arc becomes close-able after game is running. (And allows multiclient)
    2 - There is an option in Arc to completely disable Arc Overlay.
    3 - There is an option in Arc to automatically close it when game starts.

You're making a tool, something meant to make our life simple, not difficult it even more, so please, tweak Arc to everyone's needs, not all players want an integrated something, some of us just want a quick and uncomplicated access to our favorite games.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What i still miss in Arc is the online offline status off servers.
    When somthings wrong its mostly first place i looked, still can't find it in arc.
    Also if your game is working fine, i hate it to reinstall it a second time.
    Also i miss the Dragonpoints sythem, hope there is coming somthing like it back.
    And i miss looking and searching for my friends, without directly sending them a friendship.
    Want to look for them first, somtimes you don't now if it's the right one.
    But you need to send them friendsrequest first, before you know that.
    Thanksb:bye
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    What i still miss in Arc is the online offline status off servers.
    When somthings wrong its mostly first place i looked, still can't find it in arc.
    Also if your game is working fine, i hate it to reinstall it a second time.
    Also i miss the Dragonpoints sythem, hope there is coming somthing like it back.
    And i miss looking and searching for my friends, without directly sending them a friendship.
    Want to look for them first, somtimes you don't now if it's the right one.
    But you need to send them friendsrequest first, before you know that.
    Thanksb:bye

Insert picture of a hammer hitting a nail on the head here --->
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    still looking for a response to why the arc system was implemented in the first place. as far as feedback...
    the layout is horrible. it seems to be more focused on advertising your other games than aiding in playing PWI. which btw is the ONLY game i would ever play on PWE due to the horrible customer service i have experienced over the years.
    arc seems to make the memory leak (which has still never been fixed!!) worse and i am lagging much worse than before i was forced to install arc. there should be less lag as there are less people logging in due to either quitting or not being able to log in after maint.
    it took me forever to figure out you have to almost log out to get blessings. if this is such a fancy new system why isnt everything just click a button?

feedback over all is a complete F- i see nothing better and everything worse after installing arc.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "sylenthunder on how to (5)"
    She can't even spell my name right b:cry
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    4. I would really appreciate some way to actually shut down Arc once the game is running. What does it offer right now that would want me to keep it running in the background? NOTHING. If I want a blessing, I could start it up again easily enough. But if I can shut it down with task manager and the game still runs properly, then just give us a way to shut it down without all that nonsense. 99% of us don't want it running in the background and it serves no purpose doing so.

7. Finally, how about making Arc WORTH using? The only good thing about it right now is blessings, and that doesn't require it to be up and running constantly. Add a dragon point type program to replace the old one, add something like core connect where you can look up people, and anything else that would make this program actually desirable to run. Right now it is entirely unappealing and downright annoying.
    In these two points you said Arc didn't offer anything useful. I think the built in browser is indeed a nice feature, whenever you wanna look something up on the internet or maybe get gold. A direct link to the PWI wiki page would be nice, though.
    With the upcoming chat function (which I hope comes soon) you can actually talk with accounts which makes it easier to have conversations with people who log different chars on a regular basis.
    This is not to weaken your points. It's just that I can slowly see the purpose for PWI-only players.

Though, I think this intergration was done too early. I'm also hoping for the upgraded DQ system. And I agree with the suggestion that the cross should actually close the program... I mean what's the point of the minimise button then? And I agree with the option to close Arc while playing, as well as making the start less long-winded.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    She can't even spell my name right b:cry
    b:chuckle

Isn't Sweetiebot is programmed by you. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss