Great server PVP

Options

Comments

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    To clarify I never said infamous specifically because I know for a fact there are alot of chill relaxed cool players there not like I have some personal vendetta with Infamous. I was just speaking about some particularely ragers, BlindAngel since she seems the worst. 5yrs here met over 200+ people but never met someone who raged that hard that i needed to BL but yes ofc Sacrament has ragers too oh hell yeah we do but none that I saw who took it so far like Angel and take in mind I knew Golotha and so far the two are similar to me except one spammed thier BS in wc one spent it in pms. I may spam wc but its always been in good fun. Like i said ITS JUST A GAME
    b:chuckle

b:angry Don't u even dare . Golgotha is a legend . All u can get is a bad imitation or a bad version of Golgotha .

Well this is the worst u met .... but can't compare to 117 gold's rage. He is brilliant . After a few days of rage u BL him on all the toons possible and for another week u get mails with rage . Beat this . b:chuckle
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Why can't we seriously just be like good fight. Always so much anger... b:surrender (Yea, can't believe I'm one saying this..)

I like Yuyi's video too. I lagged too bad for FRAPS during the fight. b:cry
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Why I never get ragers in my pm? b:cry

All I get is stupid pm from Akira. b:faint

In NW:

''Stop hacking!'' -Akira
    '''Huh?'' -Me
    ''Mystic ress buff is ****.'' -Akira
    /Facepalm

---

In TW:

''Your DG failed!!! LOLL.'' -Akira
    ''I'm a mystic...'' -Me
    ''Still your DG failed HAHAHHA!!!!'' -Akira
    ''... ok...'' -Me

---

Saturday at the primal:

''You was in Kylin at some point?'' -Akira
    ''Yea, why?'' -Me
    ''HAHA SACRAMENT IS KYLIN LOL'' -Akira
    ''You was in Bankai does that make Infa be Bankai?'' -Me
    ''That doesn't count, HAHA Sacrament is Kylin!!'' -Akira
    ''...'' -Me

---

I don't know what Akira is smoking, but thats good stuff. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Infamous had maybe 35 ppl

Ya i figured you guys had around that many. Any idea how many showed up to fight you guys? (Seeing as no one else wants to answer.)
    NGTUy53.png

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    thanks for the invite..
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    Ya i figured you guys had around that many. Any idea how many showed up to fight you guys? (Seeing as no one else wants to answer.)

Well from the video synth said bankai had 3 squads, i cant imagine dark not coming with less then 3 squads, and mayhem there was between 10-15 in the air
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well from the video synth said bankai had 3 squads, i cant imagine dark not coming with less then 3 squads, and mayhem there was between 10-15 in the air

I was thinking about the same. Assuming 10 man squads. will keep thoughts to myself.

Looked like it was fun tho.
    NGTUy53.png

• Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    My god MissCherrie if you're going to speak english do it properly you idiot. All of what you said is probably mistranslated quotes. But instead I'll just take that as a form of your idiocy.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

In NW:

''Stop hacking!'' -Akira
    '''Huh?'' -Me
    /Facepalm

---

In TW:

''I'm a mystic...'' -Me
    ''... ok...'' -Me

---

Saturday at the primal:

''Yea, why?'' -Me
    ''...'' -Me

---

LMFAO +10000

This is the same guy that pm'd people calling them traitors for joining Infamous. Now look @ him :)
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Look at what? None of what she said is true LOL. 1) I said mystic res buff is broken in NW with the auto immunity + instant revive and then continuous DD in the middle of battle. 2) The *** am i worried about any type of mystic amplify effect a mystic can do, especially since that class doesn't have Heavens Flame nor is it a threat to me. 3) My exact response was "I was originally in Omerta before Bankai".....where did you get all your false replies from?
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    b:angry Don't u even dare . Golgotha is a legend . All u can get is a bad imitation or a bad version of Golgotha .

Well this is the worst u met .... but can't compare to 117 gold's rage. He is brilliant . After a few days of rage u BL him on all the toons possible and for another week u get mails with rage . Beat this . b:chuckle

Challenge accepted Wampire i shall travel the server and provoke all until I found the true rager but in my oppinion Golgotha meh he wasn't except in his own head :P
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    this statement threw me off as im sure longknife (i think it was him ) said in an earlier thread that when dark split up a majority (120ppl was the number he used i believe) when to sacrament while 6 went to infamous and 10 stayed in dark.

EDIT: i went back to the thread Skill>Gear, to an extent. page 6 and checked the numbers again i got the dark and infa ones backward

so 6 ppl out of 136 is a large portion?
    OverHealed
    Wizsoul(funded)
    Soulfeast(funded)
    Zhenji(not sure;possibly)
    Time(only here cause ik she went back to infa after the split)
    (some random sin that used to be Nih idr the name tho)
    Finalsnake(funded)
    Hellqueen(funded)
    others? maybe these were off the top of my head.

When the 6 that went were the ones that got A LOT of darks guild funds and were +10/+12 end game geared with full nw orns, they count for significantly more than others.Put the dark that went to infa in 1 squad and they'd probably beat 2 full squads of of anyone other then sacrament :p
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Options

In NW:

''Stop hacking!'' -Akira
    '''Huh?'' -Me
    /Facepalm

---

In TW:

''I'm a mystic...'' -Me
    ''... ok...'' -Me

---

Saturday at the primal:

''Yea, why?'' -Me
    ''...'' -Me

---

Next time we NW ill periodically send you rage pms even tho we on the same team <3
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Look at what? None of what she said is true LOL. 1) I said mystic res buff is broken in NW with the auto immunity + instant revive and then continuous DD in the middle of battle. 2) The *** am i worried about any type of mystic amplify effect a mystic can do, especially since that class doesn't have Heavens Flame nor is it a threat to me. 3) My exact response was "I was originally in Omerta before Bankai".....where did you get all your false replies from?

I found it ironic how he said "None of what she said was true LOL, and all the pms bella said akira sent had LOL at the end. Ijs considience, I THINK NOT LOLAWLMAOROFL STOMPDESEHOESb:surrender
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    On a side note, I really need to get Dark Souls II when it comes out for PC. Something tells me I'd get along with the community and they'd appreciate my humor much more: http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/220x6u/truly_the_only_thing_i_miss_from_ds1/cgimlyt
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I found it ironic how he said "None of what she said was true LOL, and all the pms bella said akira sent had LOL at the end. Ijs considience, I THINK NOT LOLAWLMAOROFL STOMPDESEHOESb:surrender

I have the SS somewhere, but it's not allowed to post them on the forum QQ.

And Zhen got funded by Dark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2014
    Options
    I have the SS somewhere, but it's not allowed to post them on the forum QQ.

And Zhen got funded by Dark.

If this is true (I dont know if its true I wasnt in dark that) then Its disappointing people are only interested in money and dont care for those who have have given them aid in the past. This is a game yes but I mean that doesnt mean you can pretend its ever okay to stab those who have helped you in the back. Not say just because you are funded theres a obligation but I mean atleast consider what your doing and if I recall when I first talked to Zhenji after the split his mind was already made
  • OverHealed - Harshlands
    OverHealed - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Gotta love how non-factors always have the biggest mouth

That's why all you do is DD in pvp and TW. Re-roll wizard and stop dealing 2k on me in PVP.
    edited April 2014
    Options
    OverHealed
    Wizsoul(funded)
    Soulfeast(funded)
    Zhenji(not sure;possibly)
    Time(only here cause ik she went back to infa after the split)
    (some random sin that used to be Nih idr the name tho)
    Finalsnake(funded)
    Hellqueen(funded)
    others? maybe these were off the top of my head.

When the 6 that went were the ones that got A LOT of darks guild funds and were +10/+12 end game geared with full nw orns, they count for significantly more than others.Put the dark that went to infa in 1 squad and they'd probably beat 2 full squads of of anyone other then sacrament :p

The fact you think we are funded is quite hilarious. You can ask Ruby, just about every time I upgrade my gear, she knows I'm at the store getting game cards, and it's none of your business.

Secondly, these people are self sufficient.

Last time I saw JackieK, you sad in world chat, WizSoul took all of Dark's TW funds for gear, but NOW you are saying Jekel funded her?

Simple answer, BOTH are wrong, and you've been caught in a lie. These are all self-sufficient people. I'm sure it never occurred to you what Manii did with funds while he was leader, I could tell you, but you won't believe anything because your simply butt-hurt or brainwashed, which ever works. You simply won't believe it because you're too ignorant.

---

What Scaletta said, really, it was never about money. I got mirages in Dark to refine my gear. That's it. I never asked, nor wanted TW coin for refines:
    (1) I'm not selfish
    (2) Money isn't everything
    (3) I prefer friends than enemies, and I won't befriend my enemy.

Chev, if what you say holds true about keeping friends close, enemies closer? You guys woudla befriended Infamous in the first place because you made it clear that they are bad people who take money all the time! Oh noeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!! When really, you've done things you all have claimed you'd never do
    (1) Have allies in the first place
    (2) Play for money

Dark (now Sacrament unless you were smart for the most part) is all about money, not about fun like when they TW'd Crimson. And now for some reason you all think that because 3 guilds can break a fight for a boss, that you're suddenly rich and #1, when actuality we know who wins the map.

---

It's honestly W/E. A lot of people here speaking now have ruined friendships with me, but not because of me, but because they lie, are rude, or treat me (as well as the other now in Infamous) different because of a silly pixel name.

---

Best to everyone,

I have a life and I'm not camping forums everyday to get spammed by multiple Sacrament members.

OverHealed
    edited April 2014
    Options
    On a side note, I really need to get Dark Souls II when it comes out for PC. Something tells me I'd get along with the community and they'd appreciate my humor much more: http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/220x6u/truly_the_only_thing_i_miss_from_ds1/cgimlyt

Something tells me if a community dislikes you, it's probably not the community, it's YOU.
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Something tells me if a community dislikes you, it's probably not the community, it's YOU.

First of all, learn to quote, seriously posting 3 posts back to back is considering as spamming which is against the forum rules. If you don't know how to quote just ask it.

Second of all, that's funny cause I didn't meet a single person that truly like you except ruby (if she still does, I personally don't talk about you with her).

Third of all, HL's community is kinda **** I would not really say that if HL's community think something that it's true. Having a personality is seen as a default on HL. Majority of people hate without any reason, there's people in game that told me the hate me, people I don't know, people I never have spoke to, they admitted to don't know me, but to hate me just cause others do. (a lot of people cannot think by themselves on HL)

There's a lot of people that once they got to know me (or Long) better they realize that we are actually not as bad ad they though and that we are actually nice people. (ask LW about it)

While in your case it's when people get to know you that they start to hate you. Those people will still hate you no matter what cause they hate who you are, while people that don't know me can still change their mind while they get to know me better. (or not, I can't please everyone)

Last of all, well nothing really so I'll say Gratz to Hanady on her IRL wedding, I know I'm late since it was in 2012, but did just learn about it. =D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Options

It's honestly W/E. A lot of people here speaking now have ruined friendships with me, but not because of me, but because they lie, are rude, or treat me (as well as the other now in Infamous) different because of a silly pixel name.

Is it just me, or does this portion of your post come completely out of left field? It's like if someone were to come to my door and say "Can I use your phone? My car broke down. I'M NOT TRYING TO TRICK YOU." Never said you were, so why you worried...?

Also dat hypocrisy wtf. I don't see Sacrament making 20,000 posts about you, I see you provoking posts every single time. FFS you just made a thread.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well to be honest I do not have some undying hate for infamous nor does most of the members of sacrement (contrary to popular belief right?). Anyways our true attack of infamous comes comes from competition. Lets be honest on a fair by fair ratio crimson arent too fun to fight although they can be affective. The trash talk can be easily explained, I like how we all like to pretend one side is the only one doing the trash talking BOTH of us does it just the heat of competition. My advice is everyone just relax and enjoy the game nobody hates on you or your faction because idk about everyone else but idgaf pixels ooooo im going to pretend u killing me matters... Personally yes do I dislike specific members of infa yes same with my own fac members at the end of the day I just play and have fun, some of you guys might wanna try it or go meet up in real and fight them simple solution no?
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The fact you think we are funded is quite hilarious. You can ask Ruby, just about every time I upgrade my gear, she knows I'm at the store getting game cards, and it's none of your business.

Secondly, these people are self sufficient.

Last time I saw JackieK, you sad in world chat, WizSoul took all of Dark's TW funds for gear, but NOW you are saying Jekel funded her?

Simple answer, BOTH are wrong, and you've been caught in a lie. These are all self-sufficient people. I'm sure it never occurred to you what Manii did with funds while he was leader, I could tell you, but you won't believe anything because your simply butt-hurt or brainwashed, which ever works. You simply won't believe it because you're too ignorant.

---

What Scaletta said, really, it was never about money. I got mirages in Dark to refine my gear. That's it. I never asked, nor wanted TW coin for refines:
    (1) I'm not selfish
    (2) Money isn't everything
    (3) I prefer friends than enemies, and I won't befriend my enemy.

Chev, if what you say holds true about keeping friends close, enemies closer? You guys woudla befriended Infamous in the first place because you made it clear that they are bad people who take money all the time! Oh noeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!! When really, you've done things you all have claimed you'd never do
    (1) Have allies in the first place
    (2) Play for money

Dark (now Sacrament unless you were smart for the most part) is all about money, not about fun like when they TW'd Crimson. And now for some reason you all think that because 3 guilds can break a fight for a boss, that you're suddenly rich and #1, when actuality we know who wins the map.

---

---

Best to everyone,

I have a life and I'm not camping forums everyday to get spammed by multiple Sacrament members.

OverHealed

Plz learn to read there is no (funded) next to your name, you went to infamous cause you were rejected from going to sacrament. Also you were rejected from infamous for a short time due you drama you woulda had wih 2 other members(names excluded ofc ;)

Also whaat i wc'd didnt have to do with Wizsoul funding herself(again learn to read instead of perceiving what you want to).

And as i've said before Overhealed this is black vs white You claim to know what happened.. You just show how gullible you are by believing everything that people tell you, I believe what ive been told cause ive seen some half a dozen ss's. But like i said qq moar about it. everyone has chosen their sides, call people ignorant, stupid, or w/e all you want its over yet you still hang on to it like you have something to prove xD

Defining Ignorance because OverHealed doesnt seem to understand it.
    i'd like to point out what ignorance is because you dont seem to know. If i reject an idea or belief you tell me that isnt ignorance, ignorance is a lack of knowledge or understanding in regards to a specific topic. Just because someone doesnt believe you doesnt make them ignorant. However you improperly using the term ignorant makes you ignorant. Its a kind of sadistic irony that bites you in the *** when someone points it out to you^^ :)

ex: If you were talking about ice hockey(lol), yeah you're right nvm ok um heres a more realistic example

ex: If you were talking about shoes and i tried to chime in an act like i knew about it even though i had no idea what was going on that would show i was ignorant in regards shoes and things about shoes(Im struggling to even write this seeing as idk **** all about shoes).

Not believing in an opinionated statement or interpretations of a scenario doesnt make a person ignorant ijs
    edited April 2014
    Options

Also whaat i wc'd didnt have to do with Wizsoul funding himself(again learn to read instead of perceiving what you want to).

Fixed that for you. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    That's why all you do is DD in pvp and TW. Re-roll wizard and stop dealing 2k on me in PVP.
    Says guy who claimed that heals are affected by attack levels. Never said I am best cleric or something, I'm fine with constructive criticism, but it has to be based on facts. I remember fighting you like twice, once I bypassed your charm with Wield thunder, so unless you have 4k hp, there must be something wrong with your post. And you clearly haven't seen me in TW ever. Really don't know if you are brain-washed or just trolling. But was me and Yuyi giving you advices, because u were total scrub when u joined Dark. You got better since then, of course., props for that. Maybe it's hannady who says that bs about me to you, idk :D. Because what u said, doesn't make sense at all.

By calling you non-factor I wasn't referring to PvP/TW gameplay, by the way. Truth is much more simple, you became nothing but Jekel's parrot within weeks. There couldn't be better evidence for that than thread you have made recently. You have choosen your side like everybody did, but just get over it, brah. I don't understand why everyone from Dark who joined Infa tries to burn all bridges.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I don't understand why everyone from Dark who joined Infa tries to burn all bridges.

Nah, just Overhealed. (though still wondering why Sarah decided she hates my guts forever when all I did was try to resolve the issue and didn't actually help create it) Overhealed's always overreacting to stuff and playing it up bigger than it is.

You have -no- idea how much drama I had to chase down once he got officer. No exaggeration, no spite, just the truth. FFS, the best example has to be that time we were discussing what to do with War Avatar boxes -IF- the rumors of GBQ giving guarenteed S card boxes were true, and then a guy with a cursing habit in guild basically debated with me by saying my suggestion was "the stupidest idea I ever heard." Thing is...anyone that knows me knows I swear a lot, and the guy in question speaks quite dramatically too, so there was no "I'M OFFENDED!" on my side, I just translated that as "I disagree" because I both speak hyperbolized myself (name all the times you've heard me respond to a suggestion with "that's ****ing ****") and knew that guy did the same. Nothing was meant by it, it was merely his way of speaking.

BUT NOPE, not Overhealed. This guy ran to Sarah and said "someone just MASSIVELY disrespected Longknife" and played this non-issue up, and before I knew it I had Sarah PMing me asking who it was that treated me so poorly and was SO OUTRAGEOUSLY RUDE to me and to just give a name and she'd kick them and SHE'S NEVER BEEN MADDER THAN NOW OMG. After doing a double-take and trying to figure out WTF she was talking about, I put two and two together (and Sarah explained as well) and lo and behold, all that happened because....well hell I dunno what Overhealed told her, but Sarah seemed to think someone had just given me an actual srsface death threat or threatened my family or something while listing off addresses of them. Had to adamantly refuse to provide a name, stating I'm a big boy and can take care of myself and would prefer to react MYSELF and state MYSELF if someone's truly offended me. The person in question still ended up leaving guild soon after, and when confronted about why, stated that Overhealed was making them feel downright unwelcome. (and no, I did not say "is this because of Overhealed?" His name came up completely unprovoked)
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Does Sacrament has it's own forum? Cos it makes me think it doesn't .

And i think all HL that reads forum got the idea that some drama between core people in Dark made it disband and move in other guilds . But i think i don't talk only for myself when i say that we are not interested in so many details or " he said , she said" .

I never saw Infamous or Crimson that are big guilds to wash their dirty laundry on HL subforum . But in the end every guild has it's own standards . I don't intend to trash talk on Sacrament , just some stuff u might keep it on ur guild's forum .

I am not on any side with ur drama , since always the truth is somewhere in the middle of ur versions , but really ..... IT'S TOO MUCH .

b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Does Sacrament has it's own forum? Cos it makes me think it doesn't .

And i think all HL that reads forum got the idea that some drama between core people in Dark made it disband and move in other guilds . But i think i don't talk only for myself when i say that we are not interested in so many details or " he said , she said" .

I never saw Infamous or Crimson that are big guilds to wash their dirty laundry on HL subforum . But in the end every guild has it's own standards . I don't intend to trash talk on Sacrament , just some stuff u might keep it on ur guild's forum .

I am not on any side with ur drama , since always the truth is somewhere in the middle of ur versions , but really ..... IT'S TOO MUCH .

b:bye

Are you referring to all the posts that arise AFTER Overhealed posts?
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I mean all drama and excuses and explanations , trashtalk and so on that involves ex-Dark members and is generated by guild disband and on who's side people are : Wizsoul , Mani and idk if there is a third party .

You all just waste ur time on this topic for nothing since there will be no change on either side even after 20 pages on this thread .

b:thanks