Lets safe the Game

neptunuspt1
neptunuspt1 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Suggestion Box
Hi all, im here to give 2 suggestions for GM improve the game we like, because i had saw alot of people stop play PWI because right now this game dont give to much things for gamers do or because is to much expensive.

I bring 2 suggestions 1 for each problem i said early.

1- Tranfer refine system

I had played others games who have this system, and with him pwi will not lose money like some GM can think. i go explain.
This will allow players tranfer refine from 1 item to other, but ofc have conditions. Player ONLY can tranfer refine between same kind of item.

Ex: weapen to weapon, or ring to ring, never helmet to legs or other different item.

With this system we will have more players trying get better set because they know, they will not lose the refine, and ofc will make the game more balanced.

The other point i want suggest its about dailys PVP instances. Almost all games have this system and for GM develop this system will not be dificult since we have NW. Then what i suggest is pick the NW system and get something semilar and make that daily.
As rewards i will talk by myself u can give hp/mp charms, u can tranfer the apo(that who gives +hp/atk/def) we make with NW tokes for this system, things what we use for PVP, and ofc this rewards would be all BOUND(cant be trade).

Im making this post because i love PWI, and dont want see my friends leave this game because of PRICES or because dont have nothing to do.

Cheers NeptunusPT, Server Morai
Post edited by neptunuspt1 on

Comments

• Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi all, im here to give 2 suggestions for GM improve the game we like, because i had saw alot of people stop play PWI because right now this game dont give to much things for gamers do or because is to much expensive.

I bring 2 suggestions 1 for each problem i said early.

1- Tranfer refine system

I had played others games who have this system, and with him pwi will not lose money like some GM can think. i go explain.
    This will allow players tranfer refine from 1 item to other, but ofc have conditions. Player ONLY can tranfer refine between same kind of item.

Ex: weapen to weapon, or ring to ring, never helmet to legs or other different item.

With this system we will have more players trying get better set because they know, they will not lose the refine, and ofc will make the game more balanced.

The other point i want suggest its about dailys PVP instances. Almost all games have this system and for GM develop this system will not be dificult since we have NW. Then what i suggest is pick the NW system and get something semilar and make that daily.
    As rewards i will talk by myself u can give hp/mp charms, u can tranfer the apo(that who gives +hp/atk/def) we make with NW tokes for this system, things what we use for PVP, and ofc this rewards would be all BOUND(cant be trade).

Im making this post because i love PWI, and dont want see my friends leave this game because of PRICES or because dont have nothing to do.

Cheers NeptunusPT, Server Morai

can you maybe make your idea a bit more easier to understand I can barely make out what you type.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    On point 1: (transfer refines on gear/weapon service)

We already have this system in game, and sadly it costs so much more than actually buying the d orbs/refining aides, etc that it is often cheaper to just do that, rebuy the dragon orbs for the new item.

It would definitely be nice if it were made cheaper... as it is definitely true that it is extremely annoying/frustrating to work ones *** off be it irl, or in game, getting to +10 or higher in refines, and then finding out not long after that something newer and better is being implemented.

On your second point. (Daily Pvp instance)

I am 99% sure that we already have a daily pvp instance, being theater of blood, though I must admit I am not sure about that, as I do not really care for pvp instances, I am after all on a pve server, nw twice a week is more than enough for me.

I think this game really needs to work out a way to show that things are "balanced," as it is now the gear gaps are too far in between, that you have a certain group of people/players just owning the maps solo, not to mention other... innate advantages playing an arguably large role in the outcomes of nw all too often, though aye this could go back to the gear gaps, but still, the innate advantages still remain in my honest opinion, even when everyone is in 'equal' gear.

I can't really see that changing by just throwing out a 'new' pvp instance without any revamps/... more careful consideration about what EVERYONE will be going through, be it the undergeared players, or the ones who feel they 'deserve' to use the gear they worked their *** off for... I definitely think pwi is definitely trying to... "force" (err their hardest) to get us to spend real money to get better/stronger gear, so the weak wont feel so weak anymore. D:... (Really I can't blame them/if i was in their shoes I would probably be doing the same thing.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    if you want to save the game (not safe the game) why not bring back bh snake and cannon, make a use for nirvi again, make more lvl100 and higher places, how about 2 types of nw, one for rank gear users and oone for non rank users, that way you would be fighting against an actual opponent and not some OP godlike r999 toon.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    On point 1 :
    Well, they kinda did that but it's to expensive in most cases. They are affraid to loose money on "free/cheap" transfers I suppose. I would prefer they did for refines and gems because the mindset of "don't refine/shard untill you are at the top end gear" makes things less fun imo.

On point 2 :
    There are quite some pvp things around, but I think the cost of pvp is a huge factor. I barely do theater or tournament, and just stick with NW/TW. If I do more, I'll end up needing to buy for example defense charms that I now get sufficiently from Morai dailies. Considering the gear and consumeables you need to make a fun pvp, it's just to high to do daily.

With that comes the balance option. G16 does compare well to R9.3 ... at equal refines, shards, pot use and war avatars that is. They introduced some things in that sense (G16, sot/aba weekly, those log in rewards), but also introduced a new even bigger gap at the same time (war avatars, +11/12 sales). More frequent pvp would help for sure if the gap was smaller.

I'd still like to see some sort of continuous/frequent cross-server pvp thingy though.
  • neptunuspt1
    neptunuspt1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Im a pvp player, in PWI have much more like me. ToB is something u just have 25min/day, NW need a new time and more times week, about TW's alot of people have wined TW's, but move on, nowdays people can have alot of dailys to do, because of primal quests/instances, but when people get mirage sky X thats quests will be for nothing 1 more time, then we will get back for bored game we have.
    I dont bought r9 for pass all day make tt/bh, thats why i want a pvp instances, and its not dificult make them.

GM can use NW system to make Team vs Team, each team can have max 6 players, if u cant find team, u can put to search randomly. About Maps they can use NW ones, on flags they put just 1 flag point, in bridge battle just 1 tower, and in cristal just 3 cristal. About points/reward earnings will be 100/day, 10 per victory. Rewards can be that things we spend alot in PVP hp/mp charms, def charms, etc etc, etc. But more important in this all is, they make this PVP instances CROSS-SERVERS, 1 sqd from Morai can go vs 1 from LC and, or they can play in same team when u choose find 1 randomly team.

Im PWI addicted not because of game nowdays, but because of friendships, and like me have others. thats why i want something new in game, not just some new pve instances or reborns.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I remember having read someone suggest cheaper transfers in this forum not long ago.

About damn time, I think lots of people wont make R9 gears JUST because they already have well refined G16 gears or other.

PWE is losing money b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    trands wrote: »
    On point 1 :
    Well, they kinda did that but it's to expensive in most cases. They are affraid to loose money on "free/cheap" transfers I suppose. I would prefer they did for refines and gems because the mindset of "don't refine/shard untill you are at the top end gear" makes things less fun imo.

This is because PWI fails to see the trade off.. they could see in increase in sells at a lower cost that would most likely have a higher profit increase do to it being more affordable or continue making less money of it because only acertain percent of their players have that kind of money to throw into the game.
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    trands wrote: »
    On point 1 :

This is because PWI fails to see the trade off.. they could see in increase in sells at a lower cost that would most likely have a higher profit increase do to it being more affordable or continue making less money of it because only a certain percent of their players have that kind of money to throw into the game.