Elimination

2»

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "enough damage will break the shell."

My god, let it be known we are not talking about T3 Clerics.

Nope; we are talking about TT90 because T3+10 with +10 G15 orns and 2 sky covers+10 will still tank an elimination without losing plume shell
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "enough damage will break the shell."

My god, let it be known we are not talking about T3 Clerics.

My god, let it be known that even with Plume Shell up you'll still being doing a few k in damage, while also lowering their MP and applying pressure on them. It's entirely possibly to drop their shell given that it consumes mana for each point of damage absorbed.

Even if you don't break it you're still making it difficult for them to spam skills given the cost of maintaining their shell against successive attacks.

You're a sin, you aren't allowed to complain about anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2014

You're a sin, you aren't allowed to complain about anything.

Well, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH elimination ****s everyone in the *** HAHAHA thank you perfect world for the skill lmfao!

Rage More *** holes! i remember when i was complaining about venous reflecting 60% damage when you aps. well where were you at that time. Now Kiss *** to the sins on your server ahahahahaha
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Really, any class that triple sparks and attacks deal a lot of damage.

yes, like 5 k dmg with wizz who was made to be magic dph with 2 sec casting/channeling skill on end game geared people (even on vit stoned sin/josd seeker/bm, well on bm less than 5k with 3rd spark :D)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH elimination ****s everyone in the *** HAHAHA thank you perfect world for the skill lmfao!

Rage More *** holes! i remember when i was complaining about venous reflecting 60% damage when you aps. well where were you at that time. Now Kiss *** to the sins on your server ahahahahaha

Rather just mock them, much like most of the people on this thread will likely be doing to you later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited March 2014
    yes, like 5 k dmg with wizz who was made to be magic dph with 2 sec casting/channeling skill on end game geared people (even on vit stoned sin/josd seeker/bm, well on bm less than 5k with 3rd spark :D)

Really? if a wizard spark he will hit 5ks? are you some type of **** moron? Wizards are hitting endgame players for 20k+ damage Un-sparked. idk what wizards your talking about.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Really? if a wizard spark he will hit 5ks? are you some type of **** moron? Wizards are hitting endgame players for 20k+ damage Un-sparked. idk what wizards your talking about.

vs ****** bm who got more mdef (over 40k+++) or josd seeker with endgame gear etc
    are u tested wizz vs full buffed target who actually endgame geared?

maybe wortht i test it urself
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited March 2014

rofl this is a whole bunch of bull****

i had a pretty long fight against a deity sage sin today, highest hit was a 6k crit on 3spark, on a josd one i was hitting even less

wizard class doesnt have skills that are 3xx% of base physical damage, that you can actually amp it with 3spark to reach stuff like 1600% base damage

or a skill that double hits for full base phys damage...

for how wizard class was designed, we ARE SUPPOSED to have such dph not ******n assassins...

denying that New Horizons assassin class is broken op its like dunno denying jenna jameson has it loose
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
    edited March 2014

i had a pretty long fight against a deity sage sin today, highest hit was a 6k crit on 3spark, on a josd one i was hitting even less

wizard class doesnt have skills that are 3xx% of base physical damage, that you can actually amp it with 3spark to reach stuff like 1600% base damage

for how wizard class was designed, we ARE SUPPOSED to have such dph not ******n assassins...

denying that New Horizons assassin class is broken op its like dunno denying jenna jameson has it loose

said but true, in nw with flag sage sin could get 40k hp, i with a demon friend fougth with sage sin around 10min till we was kill because wizz dmg si crappy, only lower geared peoples feel we hit hard on them but same gear mostly lol on us
    Mystic got lick with absorb soul, psy with black, cleric with violet and crit buff, veno the purge and alot stun so wizzard damage not supirior anymore in dph category how it was made when they created the slowest caster class because more caster can hit same or even higher if our debuff nerfed time by time more than advantage on other casters
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited March 2014

Dude don't bull *****, i've played a wizard on a private server, there everyone is +12s Full JOSD, and as a wizard i hit a barb for 40k!, LA i'd hit them for 15k base. with debuffs. stop trying to cover up your *** *** class that can 1 click anything with spark. my next vid will have vid of playing a wizard, pay and other class's. will only post the 1 shot kills as a wizard so dumb *** cover up like you can st---fu.

a sin tidal is useless since the debuffs can be spammed anyways. learn to play your class kid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited March 2014
    Dude don't bull *****, i've played a wizard on a private server, there everyone is +12s Full JOSD, and as a wizard i hit a barb for 40k!, LA i'd hit them for 15k base. with debuffs. stop trying to cover up your *** *** class that can 1 click anything with spark. my next vid will have vid of playing a wizard, pay and other class's. will only post the 1 shot kills as a wizard so dumb *** cover up like you can st---fu.

a sin tidal is useless since the debuffs can be spammed anyways. learn to play your class kid.

dude this is not a private server, private server doesnt have passive skills

go watch my youtube channell before calling out my skill

before new horizons we had a similar dph to assassins, and this would've covered all the disadvantages wizard class has (no CCs, no Purge, slowest channelling+cast etch)

now pwi took away the dph to wizard class what once was 40k now its 15k (and still on a purged barbs that can reach 60k hp now plus invoke, cornered, solid shield, new paralyze etch, and wizards cant purge, so i assume you outnumbered the barb with at least one purge class)

so enjoy playing your overpowered 3 button-kill class, if you ever get killed by a wizard it means that dude just heavily outplayed you.

go check wizard section for the numbers we took out from our current debuffs... that are negligible now.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited March 2014

your pro reason made my day :D
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    your pro reason made my day :D

I dont see why. Private servers can have the exact same stats and gear as PWI, I know a few less popular ones that are vanilla version of PWI.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Considering the topic and subsequent discussion is about the effect of New Horizons which no pserver has yet..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    I dont see why. Private servers can have the exact same stats and gear as PWI, I know a few less popular ones that are vanilla version of PWI.

i doubt private servers have content that had been just barely (and poorly) translated and adapted from chinese version to ours

the only one i know has full custom gears (otherwise pwi could really sue them hard for copyright infringment)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited April 2014

maybe because private server get slower the updates then official server by atleast 1month?
    and maybe i doubt in that private server most of people running with maxed primal passive what you can't buy in most of pwi clone private server with their in game gold and u need do day by day the q....

where i know? i played on serveral server aswell....
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited April 2014
    dude this is not a private server, private server doesnt have passive skills

go watch my youtube channell before calling out my skill

before new horizons we had a similar dph to assassins, and this would've covered all the disadvantages wizard class has (no CCs, no Purge, slowest channelling+cast etch)

now pwi took away the dph to wizard class what once was 40k now its 15k (and still on a purged barbs that can reach 60k hp now plus invoke, cornered, solid shield, new paralyze etch, and wizards cant purge, so i assume you outnumbered the barb with at least one purge class)

so enjoy playing your overpowered 3 button-kill class, if you ever get killed by a wizard it means that dude just heavily outplayed you.

go check wizard section for the numbers we took out from our current debuffs... that are negligible now.

Compre passive def? like what? 40% of gear value resistance to full JOSD with +12 NW magic rings necklace? you said a deity sin. a deity sin with passive def levels will NOT Be more of tank than a FULL JOSD FULL +12 Magical rings and neck. Don't be stupid!! and i doubt the fights going on on your server are against endgame players. and evan if they are. your logic is so ****. They have passive def? So do you! Am sure fking 150% increase of physical def to a wizard will skyrocket with passive def, no? in fact Wizards benefit the most out of this than any OTHER CLASS!

Vid will be out soon, forget the 40k yesterday i hit an archer for 86k Crit with 3x spark.
    That means this combo is guaranteed to kill with 43k damage when the person uses his/her genie.
    I saw that he used AD.

so i :

Debuffed
    Silenced
    triple sparked
    white-tea
    sleep
    Tempest
    EP + Spark (genie)
    BOOM 87k

So just keep you mouth shut wizards. what would you do if you were an archer? have just cashoped full +12 JOSD, only to get hit for 500% of your HP in a 1v1?

a Wizard vs and archer LMAO. what a fight. drop archer near 50%.

genie spark + any fire damage will kill. a good wizard will never complain about hitting "LOW", learn your class.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    maybe because private server get slower the updates then official server by atleast 1month?
    and maybe i doubt in that private server most of people running with maxed primal passive what you can't buy in most of pwi clone private server with their in game gold and u need do day by day the q....

where i know? i played on serveral server aswell....

Doesnt make any difference if you havent maxed your passive in the first place now does it?b:cute
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2014
    Compre passive def? like what? 40% of gear value resistance to full JOSD with +12 NW magic rings necklace? you said a deity sin. a deity sin with passive def levels will NOT Be more of tank than a FULL JOSD FULL +12 Magical rings and neck. Don't be stupid!! and i doubt the fights going on on your server are against endgame players. and evan if they are. your logic is so ****. They have passive def? So do you! Am sure fking 150% increase of physical def to a wizard will skyrocket with passive def, no? in fact Wizards benefit the most out of this than any OTHER CLASS!

Vid will be out soon, forget the 40k yesterday i hit an archer for 86k Crit with 3x spark.
    That means this combo is guaranteed to kill with 43k damage when the person uses his/her genie.
    I saw that he used AD.

so i :

Debuffed
    Silenced
    triple sparked
    white-tea
    sleep
    Tempest
    EP + Spark (genie)
    BOOM 87k

So just keep you mouth shut wizards. what would you do if you were an archer? have just cashoped full +12 JOSD, only to get hit for 500% of your HP in a 1v1?

a Wizard vs and archer LMAO. what a fight. drop archer near 50%.

genie spark + any fire damage will kill. a good wizard will never complain about hitting "LOW", learn your class.

mh i believe your private server is not reliable as retail pwi...
    such hits are currently not possible on retail pwi version.

then you can video whatever you want on private servers, i see me hitting a sin for sparked 6ks and he hits me back for 13k on full buffs (i am close to 50k phys res)
    despite what you call BROKEN OP WIZARD 150% blablabla etch

and you are an hell of wrong if you think passive skills gave wizard any advantage.
    wizard class already had high-end both phys and elemental resistances, the new passives added to our res something like 1 or 2 % more damage reduction

who really gained from passive skills are once more assassins, archers, and cata barbs
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited April 2014
    so i :

Debuffed
    Silenced
    triple sparked
    white-tea
    sleep
    Tempest
    EP + Spark (genie)
    BOOM 87k

if somebody let to do this combo then u deserved to die....
    debuff = 1+ sec
    silence = 2+ sec
    triple spark = 3 sec
    sleep= x sec (coz if u arent in 20m range then u must close 10m closer)
    tempest = 5sec

anyhow i calculate this mean combo is over 10-11sec, if u can press during this time nor AD/ mdef charm/Pharma pot etc then no comment about how u play :D

but anyhow i am curios to that vieo how u deal that much on full buffed endgame geared player..

somehow i strongly guess its private server vs unbuffed and 0 passive target who got mental problem and stay to u in pk that much without any action

passive skill really make biggest advatange to wizzard who got long ago lv79 skill for make usefull compared with other 5 class (when was 3 race), since that neither wizz skills not was buffed (added few ~useless morai, 2 skill what give a bit chance vs aps what was needed) sametime ruined that skill what supposed to make wizzard balanced :D

(btw only 1st look op skill was frozen flames, but only until somebody not learned and tested how do lower dmg than 2 starter skill so not dph skill our new one, same another merged skill got less dph dmg and more dot, idk why they want make every caster to dps [example new cleric with no cooldown on cycleon])
    Doesnt make any difference if you havent maxed your passive in the first place now does it?

right but everybody get the passive like most of people aim to rank gear or nirvy and not stay with tt90, else we open thread about how to pk with tt90 gear hehe