Arc does not recognize even with RegRepair

Options
HeavensBells - Harshlands
HeavensBells - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Support Desk
As title said, I`ve tried using this link http://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4275/~/%28arc%29-registry-repair-tool as sparkie provided so that Arc would recognize my game and add to the library. But I did it step by step, and even choosing the right directory of the installed game, it always said fixed but even when i rebooted my computer arc still said i have no games in library. I`ve done the same process 3 times and yet arc still dont recognize PWI.

Any solutions for this?
Post edited by HeavensBells - Harshlands on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Arc must be closed during the repair, and you may need to reboot for it to see the registry changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsukihime13
    tsukihime13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Tried once more with arc close still no changes, and yes i rebooted all times i tried using this registry repair program
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Right click the program and select "Run as Adminitrator".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsukihime13
    tsukihime13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Sylen thanks for the patience and help, but again it didnt worked, i did all steps, i did everything as administrator mode (since its obvious you cant change anything in the registry w.o it). After more than 5 hours i give up i`ll uninstall everything install arc and PWI through arc. In the end uninstalling and installing again will take less time than looking for answers and solutions. Im happy tough you tried to provide any help.
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Sylen thanks for the patience and help, but again it didnt worked, i did all steps, i did everything as administrator mode (since its obvious you cant change anything in the registry w.o it). After more than 5 hours i give up i`ll uninstall everything install arc and PWI through arc. In the end uninstalling and installing again will take less time than looking for answers and solutions. Im happy tough you tried to provide any help.
    You're probably in the 1%-ers where something in your registry is incorrect. If you submit a ticket they should be able to help you.

If not, I'll be taking a poke at it later to come up with another "manual patch" but I've had less free time today than I had originally hoped to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bagyra_ - Morai
    _Bagyra_ - Morai Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You're probably in the 1%-ers where something in your registry is incorrect. If you submit a ticket they should be able to help you.

If not, I'll be taking a poke at it later to come up with another "manual patch" but I've had less free time today than I had originally hoped to.

i had same problems. now new week and im affraid i cant uograde my client after maint as my arc is still saying i need instal game again. as well - registry thing dont work anymore too as i figured i might try it again. and ticket reply on my problems was just stupid this reminds me of malaysian srvers problems when they forbid users from EU playing it and we used proxies till point it was almost impossible to log. but that was illegal those days. now cant get game on even legally.

other thing is i tried install it both on c disk and on other partition simply to save files but it doesnt seem to work anyhow. is there any manual way to patch arc ****?