cya pwi

Quinnie - Heavens Tear
Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Chronicles
title says it all...

i dont want arc on my pc i dont wanna use arc and im deff not mooded to reinstal the game on my pc's cuz arc cant detect the current installed one (even with the registry fix).

it were fun years but enough is enough. ill stick my cash in my pocket instead of pwi b:victory

cya all friends/foes/others

and to pwi: u might really wanna listen/care to ur community about things instead of pretending that you listen and care
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Quinnie - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have fun Real world is much better place!

i lost my internet few days ago and i left my basement and oh boyyy i cant explain what i seen birds and blue sky wow
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not defending arc in any way but ...

The number of people that don't even have the brains to read up on threads is hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    Not defending arc in any way but ...

The number of people that don't even have the brains to read up on threads is hilarious.

i tried the things ppl posted yet nothing works

i dont rly care bout pwi anymore tough. havent rly been playing for 4 weeks alrdy b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2014

i dont rly care bout pwi anymore tough. havent rly been playing for 4 weeks alrdy b:laugh

Then just leave and don't put the blame on something you don't even need to use, obviously you werent playing anyway and now you found your "excuse".

Toodles b:bye
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2014

Well, looks like I was right on the no brain part. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2014
    Well, looks like I was right on the no brain part. b:chuckle

you need brains to find a real life b:chuckle

you dont need brains to play pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2014
    you need brains to find a real life b:chuckle

Well, GL then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    I posted, again, the steps to run PWI without Arc, and how to fix Arc to find PWI, and repeated the stuff for people with tin foil hats too.

I'm in my thread about analyzing Arc. Shouldn't bee to hard to find.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Most of the big/popular games have such a program o.o u just need to get used to it.

There r many guides of nice ppl explaining how to make things works- if it doesn't for u, means u doing something wrong

I can admit im not good at computer stuff - its like Chinese for me- So i just ask my bf and he doesn't everything for me xD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    because misery needs attention
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I vote we create a single threat were all these people can leave a message without spamming the forum with their farewell messages.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I vote we create a single threat were all these people can leave a message without spamming the forum with their farewell messages.

+1
    they probably can use the threads with ARC topic already
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    cya all friends/foes/others

I don't care if you leave and I'm pretty sure no one gives a sh34t about your feelings and why you leave.
    You are a infinitesimal part of this world, you are like a ant in the big forest. I know it's not what you hoped to hear, but it's the naked truth. No one gives a darn.

b:bye
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't care if you leave and I'm pretty sure no one gives a sh34t about your feelings and why you leave.
    You are a infinitesimal part of this world, you are like a ant in the big forest. I know it's not what you hoped to hear, but it's the naked truth. No one gives a darn.

b:bye

For someone who says they do not care if people leave, you sure are making a lot of posts about it.
    I for one understand exactly why they left and agree, all I can say is good luck with the next game.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i just saw that Arc takes 150 MB of Ram, and that is really bull****
  • biseptolica
    edited April 2014
    I for one understand exactly why they left and agree,
    They all can bypass Arch, there are explainations in 4 or 5 places with pictures.
    They can dual-client like they did before.

Nothing has realy changed.

It's good that you understand them, cause i don't. And isn't realy something to understand, it's just the lack of information followed by rage and useless fairwells.
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I understand both parties, those who say they don't care and those who think we should care... But, seriously.
    It is known that making a Thread about leaving and pointing out the faults of the game you find upsetting - but some people don't mind that much - does not attract the response you might have had in mind.

They are not going to change anything, and people will just pile up on you to do what they do best.
    "Everything you say can and will be used against you!"
    Anyway, have fun, I guess. Enjoy your time out of Troll World International!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • biseptolica
    edited April 2014
    I understand both parties, those who say they don't care and those who think we should care...
    Again I say : Understand what ?

Anyone can bypass Arch and anyone can dual-client like before. Nothing has changed.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i just saw that Arc takes 150 MB of Ram, and that is really bull****

get minimum.

and I don't have arc installed,unless I need it for dq or a blessing or something..guess I wont be getting any dq points or blessings lol.

nope can stil get blessing with the link provided a while back.
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Again I say : Understand what ?

Anyone can bypass Arch and anyone can dual-client like before. Nothing has changed.

The lack of patience. It truly is a virtue very few have, so that they may dedicate a bit of time into researching the workarounds.
    Can't really blame anybody for it, nobody's perfect and can't judge too harshly. But it is annoying when General Discussion is swarming with QQ Threads, that is where my understanding of the other side, of people who point out like me that it is all folly, comes in.

Quite simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear
    SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    They all can bypass Arch, there are explainations in 4 or 5 places with pictures.
    They can dual-client like they did before.

Nothing has realy changed.

It's good that you understand them, cause i don't. And isn't realy something to understand, it's just the lack of information followed by rage and useless fairwells.

Noone forces anyone to read or respond to any thread on the forums so if you don't like the title which basically says it all, don't read it/reply to it.

Goodluck Quinnie.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There is really no purpose to goodbye threads on this subforum.

If you need purpose, such as saying goodbye to your friends and such in your specific server, there are server subforums to do that.

-Closed
This discussion has been closed.