Beautiful fashions ruined

matsdeviant
matsdeviant Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Suggestion Box
Hello, long-time user, first-time forum poster....

I am enthralled with the beautiful male and female fashions you provide us with, they are simply gorgeous! My concern is more about how un-attractive they are with females' cotton undies poking out from underneath everything. I do understand the need to cover this area of the body after all, kids DO play this game.

My thought on this would be relatively simple;
Undies that 'take on' the single, 'base color' of the current fashion, thereby blending in much more appropriately and detracting less (while still covering this body area) from the gorgeous fashions you have so generously provided us with.

Maybe later on we can get into how to apply gravity to a dress so it doesn't 'balloon' when I fly...or how easy it would be to fix the surface interfaces at doorways, sidewalks and bridges so you don't get 'stuck' riding your mount around.

But for now, let's stick to the easy stuff...

Thank-you for your time, have a wonderful gaming day!b:victory
Post edited by matsdeviant on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just make the characters anatomically correct. There you go, fixed.

It's not like the kids that play the game aren't getting completely overexposed to pretty much everything via worldchat. Someone used their horns the other day to provide a rather anatomically correct descriptive of how the ****** works. While factually interesting (or not) and correct, it's one of the many things that happens minute by minute on WC that should be moderated by a person, which quite honestly, will never happen.

So, they should just make the characters anatomically correct. Hell, give male characters a '***** size' option in the settings.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah some fashion makes the females look like they are wearing a extra absorbant maxy pad.
  • matsdeviant
    matsdeviant Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just make the characters anatomically correct. There you go, fixed.

It's not like the kids that play the game aren't getting completely overexposed to pretty much everything via worldchat. Someone used their horns the other day to provide a rather anatomically correct descriptive of how the ****** works. While factually interesting (or not) and correct, it's one of the many things that happens minute by minute on WC that should be moderated by a person, which quite honestly, will never happen.

So, they should just make the characters anatomically correct. Hell, give male characters a '***** size' option in the settings.

unfortunately the game is rated PG-15 so "anatomically correct" characters will never be allowed...however a simple fix to this fashion fiasco would be welcomed by all, parents included.