Gold trading ruining already bad economy

Options
1235»

Comments

• Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You have alts to run advanced cube with, there`s your profit if i`m correct, since I see all your 3 chars doing cube, and again bottign with many alts as many people do, it`s against the TOS, I could also log 5 botters and make some 30m per day on average, botting 100m per day is unreal unless IT can log like 20 characters, can`t wait when they make all DQ items cost 1 coin, so the greedy big nose mofos can suck it with all their bot armies!

I don't bot with many alts if that's what you are saying. Hard to tell through the poor grammar and punctuation.

Yes, it's "against the TOS" to bot with hordes of alts, but many do, and whether it is correct or not, it is contributing to the inflated gold prices, which is the central point of my post.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Would be sweet if the GMs would clean house a bit... remind people the TOS are meaningful, and that an account worth several billions can be redirected to virtual oblivion with just a few wellplaced commands. I know it won't happen to me - I got 2 accounts logged almost nonstop, but no more then that. It's just sad that people cheat their way to the top with botfarms. Some of which aren't even on autoculti...

As for gold prices - yea, with the amount of coin being pushed into the market, people don't have much reason to sell gold anymore... Simple fix would be to have infinite gold available at 4M per gold.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I don't bot with many alts if that's what you are saying. Hard to tell through the poor grammar and punctuation.

Yes, it's "against the TOS" to bot with hordes of alts, but many do, and whether it is correct or not, it is contributing to the inflated gold prices, which is the central point of my post.

This is a pathetic game forum, don`t expect me to use my language skills properly... since I don`t really care but I know you do cube/advanced cube on 3 characters simultaneously but that`s besides the point other than against the TOS. And gold prices will only increase unless they make all DQ items 1 coin, but aaaanyways like we know PWI does nothing to enforce their own rules so do what you want, you will not be punished, this should be the game`s motto lol.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This is a pathetic game forum, don`t expect me to use my language skills properly... since I don`t really care but I know you do cube/advanced cube on 3 characters simultaneously but that`s besides the point other than against the TOS. And gold prices will only increase unless they make all DQ items 1 coin, but aaaanyways like we know PWI does nothing to enforce their own rules so do what you want, you will not be punished, this should be the game`s motto lol.

Oh, now I see what your point is. But complaining about alts in cube is pretty misplaced in this thread about inflated gold prices, isn't it?
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Gold price's are getting to be ridiculous. Mainly because u got group of toons that control the prices . sollution
    of sorts make each acct only able to trade so much gold per week maybe.

I disagree with your point.

The ideal scenario for a MMORPG like PWI is giving Paying users the ability to buy from free users.

Free users go and do all the hard work to get their things done, while paying users give money to free players in trade of not having to work hard to get their stuff.

Simple.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    That would work IF the "worker" job wouldn't be automated by a ton of malicious players. Gathering coin can already be automated - all you need is a sin with APS gear (which is why G16 dagger prices are ludicrous). But that I can deal with. Problem is that the other "worker" tasks are also getting automated. Mining stuff... wouldn't even be surprised if there's a bot out there that automagically runs certain instances.

Until those non-native bots are cleared, the job of "worker" will not be a rewarding one.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    That would work IF the "worker" job wouldn't be automated by a ton of malicious players. Gathering coin can already be automated - all you need is a sin with APS gear (which is why G16 dagger prices are ludicrous). But that I can deal with. Problem is that the other "worker" tasks are also getting automated. Mining stuff... wouldn't even be surprised if there's a bot out there that automagically runs certain instances.

Until those non-native bots are cleared, the job of "worker" will not be a rewarding one.
    If all "jobs" in pwi will be automated, then there will be bots only.

I had proposed already to invite SweetieBot as primal player of pwi.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

This is a funny point of view. Interestingly true tho.
    I mean, in a "perfect" scenario.

The PWI reality is: Put gold to have items or cry blood through your guts to have the illusion of having something.

Because NW rewards you with nearly 6~12 millions, you spend about 2000 perfect stones on genies along the week (4,2m total dreamweaver), agout 1000 crab meats and 1000 herb huanxiaos might sustain someone for a week too (about 3,1m and 2,2m), about 9,4m in expenses every week, getting from 12m~20m in 2 days of nw, this is nearly 50% expenses. Being that a TT 99 armor gold mat goes for 6~12m (each, need 2), you'll need about 6 or more weeks to make full tt99 armors (no nirv, no weapon, not g16)
    Farm? Being a sin, ok... Even tho its stupid to overdo FC to sell because teles go for about 20k each (thus about 300k on trying to sell each fc, 50~80k repairs, 150k on genies/pots, to get 1m), or soloing TT to get crappy mats people never buy or good mats which drop from those bosses you can't solo because you don't have any money to refine yet.

So in the end, there are levels of difficulties in gamming, and PWI is set to this difficulty
    ( ) Cupcake
    ( ) Baby mode
    ( ) Very easy
    ( ) Easy
    ( ) Normal
    ( ) Hard
    ( ) Very Hard
    (X) Hardcore
    ( ) Ridiculously Hard
    ( ) 6, 6, 6, The number of the beast.

I would so like someone to play and compare 2 free online games, PWI and the one starting with T provided by the company started with E, but i prefeR not to sAy its name.

Sidenote: PWI has been way harder before, I confess it's starting to walk the fine line, TYSM Archosaur Studio, TYSM.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]