QQme successfully defends Vicious - 03/29/14

drheal
drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tideswell (East)
http://youtu.be/7IIgDnBGgCs

Enjoy!

Some notes for the video:

0:32 after a debuff, even with 25k self buffed pdef and 101 def lvls, he crits me for 35745 dmg.
4:06 after a fight with LB, there is no dmg log and I still die. It has not registered or the bleed does not show in dmg log.
4:48 again, must be an error with the dmg shown in the dmg log as there is not dmg and I tick and die right after zarkin.
12:01 changed my genie to the 140DEX genie to see how low it brings the fire defense at with the new masteries, undine+spark combo has been nerfed. It still works, if unbuffed, I can delete some people provided I crit.
12.50 I got outplayed by herozero, he used cornered beast right before my crit, he survived. I did not. Well played.
13.55 did the same test on Skirlz, one of the strongest archers in Vicious. It works deleting people if used at the right time. Not to self: Cast devine pyro before using spark, then almost at the end of the cast time, spark them, denying any reaction time.
Post edited by drheal on

Comments

• OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nice... i wish i was on that attack tw ..... b:cryb:surrender

answer to some of your notes when lb and zarkin killed you without any dmg log... bm's has a skill called Hillborn where you get 2 dmg per hits.. the other dmg will log the other one doesn't and there is a chance one or 2 of those hits zc for example if lb crits you 5k and the other one zc for like 10-15k you take like 15-20k dmg or if both dmg zc 10-15k +10-15k that is like 20-30k dmg per hit

hope that explains.. well i had fun last TW lets bring some more :D
  • drheal
    edited March 2014

answer to some of your notes when lb and zarkin killed you without any dmg log... bm's has a skill called Hillborn where you get 2 dmg per hits.. the other dmg will log the other one doesn't and there is a chance one or 2 of those hits zc for example if lb crits you 5k and the other one zc for like 10-15k you take like 15-20k dmg or if both dmg zc 10-15k +10-15k that is like 20-30k dmg per hit

That's something new to me. Thank you for the insight.b:victory
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    oh look, i was not raging in chat..this time. b:cute
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    all about the TW! \o/

Also how did you chop this up so fast!?!? 3 hours of tw D:
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • drheal
    edited March 2014
    all about the TW! \o/

Also how did you chop this up so fast!?!? 3 hours of tw D:

Well, personally, I never watch any TW video longer than 10-15min max. I died way more than what I showed. Cut out too the parts where i rebuffed, where i kited, etc...short and sweet.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A three hour long defense, gg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2014

If you lead in with Ferocious Leap and then use Army Crusher then Hillborn the bleed from Ferocious Leap will tick the same time the bonus Hillborn damage is dealt and all of that won't show up in damage log. Also if Reckless Rush kills you it sometimes wont show in damage log either.
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Haha i was trying yo be selfish not to tell that but yeah... Most of the time when i use HF i follow it with ferocious leap and hillborn coz there is a high chance of charm bypass using those skills with 4 dmg zerk critting its GG specially to aa and la class
  • drheal
    edited March 2014
    Haha i was trying yo be selfish not to tell that but yeah... Most of the time when i use HF i follow it with ferocious leap and hillborn coz there is a high chance of charm bypass using those skills with 4 dmg zerk critting its GG specially to aa and la class

Well as you can see in my tw video, having a bm on me is like having a time bomb attached. Zwrkin is lowergeared compared to me yet he deletes me in the middle of my squad, 6 vs 1 with little or no dmg log.
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    silly spell! if you wanted to one-shot people you should have picked a bm or sin - you know the nuker class. b:laugh
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    silly spell! if you wanted to one-shot people you should have picked a bm or sin - you know the nuker class. b:laugh

Yeah, Wizards totally don't have huge spike damage. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010