Best thing said tonight...

Options
Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Etherblade (West)
" You killed 2 of them and it became a 3v1 so we jumped in and helped her finish their 3v3. "
Ignore the 6v3 numbers then. I'm the coward for not getting kill farmed. Logic escaped me there sorry. Let me go amuse my superiors more..

b:chuckle I'm just the distraction, don't shoot the messenger.
Post edited by Shiyuan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The best thing I heard said last night:

"Do you need help killing that boss little veno"....

(I'm currently lvl 80 and was hanging around a boss)

I love how helpful this server is....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Chazira - Heavens Tear
    Chazira - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Best thing said on saturday...
    http://de.tinypic.com/r/wi0col/8
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Best thing said on saturday...
    http://de.tinypic.com/r/wi0col/8

that was totally so totally 2013 chaz b:surrender
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • _Fetish_ - Heavens Tear
    _Fetish_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    that was totally so totally 2013 chaz b:surrender

:) We did.. just not all 3. Lol b:chuckle 2/3 works I guess.
  • Xxxpicklexxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxpicklexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    :) We did.. just not all 3. Lol b:chuckle 2/3 works I guess.

Still, better than 1/2 right?
  • Chazira - Heavens Tear
    Chazira - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Still, better than 1/2 right?

So you're saying that getting attacked in the afternoon by GD and Voltage (the 2nd and 3rd strongest atm) is the same as getting attacked by Pinoy, Drákôn and Hax in the evening?

Seems legit. b:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So you're saying that getting attacked in the afternoon by GD and Voltage (the 2nd and 3rd strongest atm) is the same as getting attacked by Pinoy, Drákôn and Hax in the evening?

Game. Set. Match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Soulvoodoo - Heavens Tear
    Soulvoodoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

So your saying if you get attacked by 3 factions its not a strain on any faction becuase numbers dont play a role in defending multiple territories obviously. 60 sign ups divded by 3 = 20 per tw. So not a factor. Math is overated. Seems legit.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    So your saying if you get attacked by 3 factions its not a strain on any faction becuase numbers dont play a role in defending multiple territories obviously. 60 sign ups divded by 3 = 20 per tw. So not a factor. Math is overated. Seems legit.

Learn tw please. The fact that your same people who "defend multiples" get kill farmed in a 1 v 1 shows how good that tw is in your guild. You really have no idea of the different strength and number potentials coming out from different factions.

Let me know when you fill any particular useful role on the server =), till then happy attacking.
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Learn tw please. The fact that your same people who "defend multiples" get kill farmed in a 1 v 1 shows how good that tw is in your guild. You really have no idea of the different strength and number potentials coming out from different factions.

Let me know when you fill any particular useful role on the server =), till then happy attacking.

Whats getting beat 1 v1 by Karma have to do with the logic of spreading a faction thin for a multi defense. All you are proving is how ego centric your thought process is by replying to something that has little to do with the topic at hand. Im sorry but i think i would know the potential strengths of factions more than you. Seeing how Voltage faces ganks weekly, and Karma had one gank all season and are Butt hurt about it lol. I dont need to hide behind a wall of r9s3 +12. In fact Voltage is multi defending nearly every week, or do u disagree on that fact? wait wait before u reply again on how Karma beat on Voltage in TW yes Karma beat Voltage. So basiaclly Scrubby what your saying is since Voltage can multi defend against various other factions on this server but cant handle Karma, and in your minds eye that equates to the quality of TW in my guild then what are you saying about the rest of the server? You must not think very highly of anyone on this server except Karma. b:bye
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    this is looking intrestings gonna go grab popcorn and watch b:pleased
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

Sure if you want to base it on gear difference in the factions. But we know how HT's logic is.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I approve of the stupidity in this thread.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If you just want to look good with raw number of factions, in RoC, 30ish toons (some of us were dual-boxing) defended against 4 factions, at least 2 of which were considered 'real' factions: Dominus and xWarx. The other two factions were Radiance alts (Radiance actually had an official alt faction -_-). There were a handful of geared people in Dominus and xWarx so it's not like we could not die in those instances. I'm pretty sure RoC faced a steeper numbers disadvantage and a smaller gear advantage in those days. After all, Dominus or xWarx alone could show more people than our full 30 members. I mean, the weakest faction was ConnerA and friends, and we literally built our towers there and left, only to come back to him dying to said towers after our other TWs ended, but since we're talking about number of factions instead of quality, it's still an instance we had to think of (hey, we did actually have to go in there to build towers and make sure he's properly dying to them). Successful 4-way defend from a 'real' small-numbered TW faction, employing proper judgement of guild strengths (or lack thereof in ConnerA's case) b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
This discussion has been closed.